2. Are all maturities available for taming with new mobs
3. New whips: I assume L, are these bigger close to Cobra
4. Which pets have the cross planet summoning functionality

1. Pet buffs: what exactly are they buffig, i.e what purpose do they serve
3. New whips: I assume L, are these bigger close to Cobra
4. Which pets have the cross planet summoning functionality

1. look here

it seems you can add (buy) a feature to your pet, which is active while your pet is spawned.

2./3. no idea yet

4. i guess all?? as long they have reached lvl 7
edit: it seems ive read it wrong, it mentions some pets:
Galactic Transport
Pet Summoning
Some pets can now be summoned on planets other than the pet’s planet of origin. The pet information panel indicates whether a pet can be summoned on foreign planets. Pets must be at least level 7 to be summoned on a foreign planet.
Originally Posted Here
The Basic Information Tab of the pet's item information now contains a "spawnable in all teritories" flag

Last edited:

I can answer 2 for the combibo. Only Young's so far, and me being a noob with only lvl 2 animal tamer, I can't tame them yet very easily. The spirit bar takes forever to go down. Tamlin is a few levels higher and tamed it no problem. I suspect that the lvl of the mob might have something to do with how easily tameable they are.

4. - Just checked these. For the set of pets we got in the first pet update they're spawnable on all planets. So is my ancient snable, but I've not got any other ancients to check.

4. - Just checked these. For the set of pets we got in the first pet update they're spawnable on all planets. So is my ancient snable, but I've not got any other ancients to check.

1. - The buffs only work on each pet one at a time so if you want to add another it overrides your first selection. According to the patch notes they also count down while not actually logged on.

2. - Only Youngs on both mobs

4. - My Ancient Daiks and Exas say they are not spawnable in all Territories. Snables, Combibos, Corns and Bristles are.

Last edited:
Got a whole bunch of ancient strongs at various levels and no idea what all this taming is about. Can these pets be sold now ?

Got a whole bunch of ancient strongs at various levels and no idea what all this taming is about. Can these pets be sold now ?

Yes, but not on in game auction. There are several selling threads on here you can get an idea of prices from.

1. look here

(...)

+10hp for 5ped per week (+trouble and cost of keeping your pet spawned)?

I am not sure how much smallest pets "eat" by just hanging out but it seemed like 5pec per hour or so -> to make sure make it 10pec.

Considering player playing 8hour/day this means you can get permanent +10hp boost for only 13.40ped (150% nutrio markup) weekly!

Compareing this to vamp cloak with +life buff (+12hp) this would set price of the cloak around 4CLDs max!

And now player who has cash and wants both buffs: +lifesteal and +hp will rather choose 2hp less but +lifesteal if he has the choice.

I pity players who bought those vitality cloaks for more than 5k.

Falagor
:bandit:

Ancient Exo spawnable everywhere, even in Ancient Greece, I tried mine on all planets.

Ancient Exo spawnable everywhere, even in Ancient Greece, I tried mine on all planets.

Interesting, so the information provided on these pets when you right click on them is incorrect. Well, unless they mean something else by Territories :dunno:

where are these new pets?

Interesting, so the information provided on these pets when you right click on them is incorrect. Well, unless they mean something else by Territories :dunno:

Hm, they might have changed that in today's update. Was that line there before this VU? I didn't pay attention.

Hm, they might have changed that in today's update. Was that line there before this VU? I didn't pay attention.

Not that I remember. I assumed it's new from the release notes today.

Are the buffs bought from the stable owners and the owners gets the peds, or is this something else?

Selling pets with possible 10 more hp

OK, I like the +10 HP for cheap, that is really nice.

It seems there is also an option to raise skill gained daily by 10%, which may be useful for people looking to skill up, or if you are already raising pet levels anyhow.

The big thing to me is that all animals are spawnable on all planets. Once they make good pets available I think it will be really fun to go explore distant worlds and bring pets from all over.

Seems only the small mobs are tamable, guess they are still gearing up.

Any info on the new whips btw?

OK, I like the +10 HP for cheap, that is really nice.

It seems there is also an option to raise skill gained daily by 10%, which may be useful for people looking to skill up, or if you are already raising pet levels anyhow.

When the battle comes the HP might be very useful.

About the skills, well if you want to skill hard I guess now you have to take this buff otherwise your effect will be below competition.

When the battle comes the HP might be very useful.

About the skills, well if you want to skill hard I guess now you have to take this buff otherwise your effect will be below competition.

Isn't that your HP not the pets

Its Pets HP, before you apply you have to put PET in the window below and then you can get the buff.

No it is the owner of the pet that gets the HP

Guys, I have already done it and I can confirm that it's your avatar's health that increases by 10 HP from the 5 PED pet buff. Your pet must be at least level 5, the buff lasts for one week, and its in effect as long as your pet is spawned.

Now there is a REAL reason to own pets... They aren't just fun toys anymore.

Bufs apply on tamer only.
Or better to say only one of bufs - they do not stack too.
Some bufs cost too much for what they do - skill bonus give only 10%, fast run is still questionable effect hard to measure - it give 10% in confront of chip metabolic acceleration that give 15% - both method seem to me not working or at least i cant see any differtence with run speed with buff or without.
If you buy fast run, health and skill bonus only last buyed will apply, rest is lost peds.
Bufs do not help your pet in any way.
Ava loose buff when pet is in inventory so going in instance, TP, vehicle ect.
To get buf back need to have pet spawned.
Nothing changed on pets, they are useles as before just to love them and feed them.

Bufs apply on tamer only.
Or better to say only one of bufs - they do not stack too.
Some bufs cost too much for what they do - skill bonus give only 10%, fast run is still questionable effect hard to measure - it give 10% in confront of chip metabolic acceleration that give 15% - both method seem to me not working or at least i cant see any differtence with run speed with buff or without.
If you buy fast run, health and skill bonus only last buyed will apply, rest is lost peds.
Bufs do not help your pet in any way.
Ava loose buff when pet is in inventory so going in instance, TP, vehicle ect.
To get buf back need to have pet spawned.
Nothing changed on pets, they are useles as before just to love them and feed them.

10 HP+ on AVA while pet is spawned for 5 ped a week is not usless i think

10 HP+ on AVA while pet is spawned for 5 ped a week is not usless i think

Agree and is why i didnt wrote anything against.

But as you mention it let see - 10 hp is good for newcomers wich hunt punyes.
On high lvl mobs where mob hit you 250+ you have to fap/heal after each hit because next hit can be deadly.
Also after death you revive and run back - you need to spawn pet again to get back those extra 10 hp, then heal you again , If you need to use tp chip ro vehicle to get back to your mob that mean you will need to respawn pet there on spot.

For pking - i dont know but what can mean 10 hp + against weapons with 230 DPS+.

On high lvl mobs where mob hit you 250+ you have to fap/heal after each hit because next hit can be deadly.
Also after death you revive and run back - you need to spawn pet again to get back those extra 10 hp, then heal you again , If you need to use tp chip ro vehicle to get back to your mob that mean you will need to respawn pet there on spot.

For pking - i dont know but what can mean 10 hp + against weapons with 230 DPS+.

Yeah respawning every time is a bit of a work but people spent 10k+ on 12hp cloak and they dont hunt punys .
as i remember one buyer posted that he needs to chip 30k for 12 hp , so for 5 ped and a bit of spawning its kinda a big deal . i think everyone will run around with pets in no time

Have you heared about hotkeys? Mobs spawn instant and if you need to run faster you spawn run faster pet and change to hp pet when in combat - I see a lot of good stuff in this. And Im sure stable owners will get the options to buy / craft buffs and sell them from stables with a lot better options like the default ones. For one like me it will cost some peds to chip in 10 more hp

Speaking as someone around the 150HP mark, 10 hps is huge and can completely change my hunting experience.

No offense Dan, but I think you may have forgotten what it is like for us noobs with less than 5 gagillion hps.

At 170-180 hp, 10hp is the difference between life and death on many mid lvl mobs upon a critical hit to full health.

I do a lot of melee lately and just reached 180 and noticed that my survivability has increased tremendously in the last months :)

No it is the owner of the pet that gets the HP

LOL, OK. This is so unlogic that I even didn't think it gives the avatar those HP :) Thx for clearing it up. I guess pvp dudes hava to now spends a bit more peds :)

Wonder why you need to put PET to the window to active this buff ... Where is the logic behind it ? :)

Back