Iron Challenge: Bercycled Stage I-V

Status
Register

Please add me

Kimgkee Nataraya Totem

Sorry I have not updated this post for a few days but I was called on a humanitarian mission to Rocktropia save wild Panthers :yay:. I was able to save 36 total (30 untrained and 6 with little training) and will be looking for people to adopt them this week :laugh:. If you would like one of these panthers please post here on the forum, all you will have to do is get a global of any size on Shankiba Land to complete the adoption fee. The 6 with little training with go to the highest global of the day. :wtg:
Thank you all for hunting Shankiba Land

P.S. one Panther per player and all panthers are under lvl 2.

Der Calyx Vero

Id like to register as well :]
Goodluck and Take care all - Calyx

ippo minerguyfin finitto

please add me in

Names and ped won updated, don't forget if your ready for your ped please PM me here or in game. So no one wants a Panther?

Names and ped won updated, don't forget if your ready for your ped please PM me here or in game. So no one wants a Panther?

I just realised that you get 5 ped for each global over 50 ped LOL :laugh:

Will contact you ingame to get my PEDs :D

I'll fight for a panther tonight ;)

Sorry I have not updated this post for a few days but I was called on a humanitarian mission to Rocktropia save wild Panthers :yay:. I was able to save 36 total (30 untrained and 6 with little training) and will be looking for people to adopt them this week :laugh:. If you would like one of these panthers please post here on the forum, all you will have to do is get a global of any size on Shankiba Land to complete the adoption fee. The 6 with little training with go to the highest global of the day. :wtg:
Thank you all for hunting Shankiba Land

P.S. one Panther per player and all panthers are under lvl 2.

If you still have left, I'll take a Panther PM me when can make exchange

Jack Wuzi Daniels

Names and Ped won updated, Jack and Fredrick I have Panthers for you. NIka you get one of the 6 with some taming for you great HOF today. Ill be on and off most of the weekend so let me know when I can get you all your prizes.
Thanks Rufus

I wouldnt mind a Panther :)

Ill be back online in about 10 hours or so, trying to find you then,

Names and Ped won updated, Jack and Fredrick I have Panthers for you. NIka you get one of the 6 with some taming for you great HOF today. Ill be on and off most of the weekend so let me know when I can get you all your prizes.
Thanks Rufus

Oh thanks! Well it seems we are in different time zones :(

Here it's 2 PM I think it's 8 AM where you live. But I'll try to be on a bit later :)

Names and Ped won updated, two panthers and 85 ped have been handed out:yay:. Don't forget you can get you ped at anytime, Thanks and Good luck
Rufus

BIG grats to Nika Nikolina Belic for hitting this Shinkiba Prowler 724 PED Mon, 22 Dec 2014 17:56:36

Names and ped won updated, over 1k ped has been won on Shankiba Land :yay:
Thanks Rufus

We have a winner :yay:
Lenny LL Lenoard Hunters Unlimited Shinkiba Stalker 53 PED Sat, 27 Dec 2014 23:30:49
Lotto number for 12/27/14 E: 0-5-3
Congrats Lenny

Last edited:
Lenny LL Lenoard 1545
Nika Nikolina Belic 395
Pedra Pedhuntress Huntress 100
jan SKULL van de ven 85
Ben Rumsponge Rumson 75

We have a second winner :yay:
Nika Nikolina Belic Berycled Stalker 41 PED Thu, 01 Jan 2015 18:16:38
Lotto on hold for right now

Hi Rufus,

Archie Clipper Moonsail registering for event. Hoping to get a panther! Good luck to all :)

Clipper

Congratz Nika Nikolina Belic you have won 1435 ped and a panther :yay:
Im online most any time, if you don't see me just pm me what time you will be on and ill make sure im there.
Thanks for hunting Shankiba Land

sign me up as well

SpikE SpikE Odets

thnx in advance :yay:

Status
Back