Stackable quantity missing in loot windows

Status

Serica

Society
Antipodean Army
Harena Serica Turbinis
The loot window is showing the loot icons correctly, but is no longer showing the quantity of item in each stack.

Me too, & one other socmate of mine. I have ATI HD6870 graphics and he has ATI HD6900, coincidence?

lootwindow.jpg

Me too, & one other socmate of mine. I have ATI HD6870 graphics and he has ATI HD6900, coincidence?

GTX 560 here, so probably not the graphics card.

People still use the old loot window?

I have had the same issue tonight I use a very old graphics card and am on Low graphics.

Is there a NEW loot window??

I have had the same issue tonight I use a very old graphics card and am on Low graphics.

Is there a NEW loot window??

Press 'O' (default) goto HUD and check the disable loot window option :)

Press 'O' (default) goto HUD and check the disable loot window option :)

A solution for some, but the text disappears too fast when I'm trying to update loot tables in Entropedia :)

Aaaah, and I thought it was because I just updated my Radeon Drivers...good to know

A solution for some, but the text disappears too fast when I'm trying to update loot tables in Entropedia :)

Team loot will show it in chat and then you can copy paste.

You can always press PrtSc. ;)

Likely related bug: stack size is not displayed correctly in inventory if it changes while inventory is open. (The last added quantity is displayed instead of total)

To reproduce: find a lysterium or crude oil claim (or anything that takes more than three pulls to extract) and extract it with your inventory open.

Haha, a few months in from a 3 year break & I'm still finding new additions! :laugh:

Looks better in that ped value is displayed & I don't have to close windows all the time but I do like my big loots framed in a nice window! :scratch2:

PrtSc - Paint - all the time in the world :yay:

I see suggestions, some are foolish. PrtScn, as an example, I kill maybe 100 kerrbies on a run so I would have 100 SS, yea I am going to do that:scratch2: I like other also like to see the loot count in the loot window and if by some miracle I would get a nice global or HOF with a nice item I would like to save the SS showing the item.

But here is the big question. Why should we have to accommodate bad programming ? Just fix it already!

Haha, a few months in from a 3 year break & I'm still finding new additions! :laugh:

Looks better in that ped value is displayed & I don't have to close windows all the time but I do like my big loots framed in a nice window! :scratch2:

Yes agreed and I miss the 'Ping' when loot window appears. I have put window option back on now lol

I see suggestions, some are foolish. PrtScn, as an example, I kill maybe 100 kerrbies on a run so I would have 100 SS, yea I am going to do that:scratch2: I like other also like to see the loot count in the loot window and if by some miracle I would get a nice global or HOF with a nice item I would like to save the SS showing the item.

But here is the big question. Why should we have to accommodate bad programming ? Just fix it already!
You really need to make 100 Screenshots to write data about Kerberos in Entropedia? :facepalm:

Reply about PrtSc was a workaround to temporary fix specific issue - collecting data for Entropedia, so why it's foolish? :laugh:

You really need to make 100 Screenshots to write data about Kerberos in Entropedia? :facepalm:

Reply about PrtSc was a workaround to temporary fix specific issue - collecting data for Entropedia, so why it's foolish? :laugh:

You are right it is not foolish, I mis-spoke. Having to do it is foolish as the rest of my post said, having to have a work around for something that should have not happened and should have been fixed the next day. I don't need to, but the person I was talking about said she made notes on every loot and if I did that, because I do like to keep track of some things on Kerbbies, I would have to take a lot of SS.

My main thing is why should we have to do anything, it just should be fixed, as I stated above.

Peace.

This issue has been fixed - much appreciated :)

Status
Back