FYI: Port Atlantis Stable (61600, 75400)

Many people have no clue about pets, might be a good idea to write up a quick FAQ or point us to one that's already done (eg. do i need to feed them? how much and how often? etc)

To tame: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?266699-Taming-with-a-whip-in-VU-15-0-on-Planet-Calypso

On feeding:
The tamable pets that exist now will require 400(4 ped tt) nutriobars to get from 0 to 100% fed. The older pets supposedly require more food and it is very probable that the bigger mobs to come will do so as well.

The pets do not require food when in inventory or storage. The food bar is only lowered when the pet is spawned. Having the pet simply sit there uses a very low amount of food (1%/h I think?). Having the mob do tricks will lower the food bar faster.

Pets are immortal. They return to your inventory when the avatar enters a vehicle, tps away or logs off. Same effect is achieved by clicking dismiss pet :)

To feed a pet, you must have it spawned. You need to right click the nutrio-bar after that and click feed pet. You can't select more then the amount required for 100% on the feed bar, thus you can not overfeed.

Feel free to ask any other questions :)
Naming pets is done by using a name tag.

The 10 HP for this cost is a no brainer :) Bump

Have an update regarding trading pets: A pet with a buff on can be traded and the buff will disappear (you need to relog for the system to register the change). A new buff can then be acquired by the new owner however the new owner has to first get the affection of the pet up a bit before the buff can be used.

A traded pet will revert to 0% affection.

Last edited:
Does the metabolic pet buff stack with that metabolic armor in webshop?

Got a question as well ... Do I only get those 10hp with a level 5 pet when activated at the stable or is it enough if I summon it?

Do different stables offer different prices or is it MA set, what about ARK, are there equal services available ?

Thanks
In Love With

Got a question as well ... Do I only get those 10hp with a level 5 pet when activated at the stable or is it enough if I summon it?

Do different stables offer different prices or is it MA set, what about ARK, are there equal services available ?

Thanks
In Love With

U will get the 10hp extra everywhere u are if u have ur pet summon.

I think its a price set by MA and same all over universe. :)

Both of these are correct.

thanks for the info ... Which makes me think of a follow up question ... How are the stable owner profiting from all of this, are they getting tax like with LA's ?

Any words on when the next stable update is coming anyone?

Would really like a building next to the terminals :)

Bump it up :) .....Get your boosts!

Sorry my mistake, thought there was an actual building.

Bump, will update interface soon.

Updated stable for VU. Functional.

Bump it up :)..

the +10hp buff has gone then?

There is an option to add it, but it costs more to the players. (and the stable owners)

I am on safe settings and couldnt find it, if anyone else is like me, it is actually located at:

61648, 75373

I was running around for ages, trying to find it lol

Rgds

Ace

Just some feedback.

Thanks for those 25% focus buffs star. Bought 2 this weekend, Friday evening and then Saturday evening. That way I can get most use out of 24 hours buffs.

Maybe it's worth keeping an eye on daily sales, it might only be worth listing some bigger buffs for certain days. Your call of course.

GL

Rick

Buffs now activated and updated.

2x Health Buffs and 1x Focus Buff. They definitely work as I've tested them today.

Buffs now activated and updated.

2x Health Buffs and 1x Focus Buff. They definitely work as I've tested them today.

Cool - do you have any info if mayby run speed buff is still bugged?

Falagor
:bandit:

Is there a high +health that is only 24 hours? I think that would be more popular than 7 days.

Is there a high +health that is only 24 hours? I think that would be more popular than 7 days.

Don't think there is one yet...24 h - 5 points, 7 days - 12 points are the best options available for now :) (these are the ones you find at the pa stable now )

Isn't there an 8 points, 24 hours option?

Bumpers :) Fixed stables that stack with rings!

Isn't there an 8 points, 24 hours option?

There is I think, but I didn't want to erase one that was added pre-testing.

Back