FYI: Port Atlantis Stable (61600, 75400)

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Hello All,

The Port Atlantis stable is now up and running! The players involved in the purchase of this stable plan to make it a stable for the Entropia community to enjoy for years to come. We will strive to attend to the needs of those who will be using this stable. Any questions, comments, or general feedback is appreciated!

Stable Location - 61600, 75400
Calypso animals able to be tamed - Bristlehog Puny, Cornundacauda Young, and Combibo Young

Currently 2 options are available for purchase:

20 HP boost for 1 week and Pet Focus increase.

buffs.jpg

This thread will be updated as new information comes. Good luck and Happy HoFFing!

Thanks for visiting,
Mercury Virtual Properties

Last edited:
Woh that's awesome.

Time to go get myself a pet.

so at level 5 and with a pet, i can increase my hp by 10 points for a week? :O im glad i bought myself a snable!!

so at level 5 and with a pet, i can increase my hp by 10 points for a week? :O im glad i bought myself a snable!!

The pet has to be level 5 for that one :)

If you use the 8% metabolic boost from the stable and then use the adj harrier armor which also gives 8% metabolic boost (forever) will that make that boost from stable useless if you have the adj harrier set or will they stack to give you 16% boost?

If you use the 8% metabolic boost from the stable and then use the adj harrier armor which also gives 8% metabolic boost (forever) will that make that boost from stable useless if you have the adj harrier set or will they stack to give you 16% boost?

the harrier 8% boost doesnt even work, never has. So i doubt the pet buff works either. Typical MA to never fix their broken shit. It displays the buff but i still run exactly as fast as another character with same skills.

the harrier 8% boost doesnt even work, never has. So i doubt the pet buff works either. Typical MA to never fix their broken shit. It displays the buff but i still run exactly as fast as another character with same skills.

Bug Fixes
  • An issue causing the Metabolic Boost buff to not function in some cases has been corrected.
Originally Posted Here

Short 10 letters.

OK, very cool, I am a bit confused as to exactly how this works, especially the last item.

Does it affect the speed of pet and taming somehow for 1 day by 10% over normal?

Bump it up again...

Is the HP buff accumulative? As in, if I use a hp chip to get an extra 3 hp and then 10 hp from the pet buff will I end up with 13 hp extra?

Also, does the ped from these buffs go to the stable owner?

Is the HP buff accumulative? As in, if I use a hp chip to get an extra 3 hp and then 10 hp from the pet buff will I end up with 13 hp extra?

Also, does the ped from these buffs go to the stable owner?

Yes you can use the HP MF chip to receive an extra 3 HP on top of the 10 HP given from the pet boost and the cloak with the 12 HP boost.

~Danimal

Anyone know, can you put multiple (or all) different buffs on one pet? Or it one buff per one pet?

And another question (maybe it's a bit offtopic here, not sure). Can Stable owner change price and if yes, is there any minimum limit or you could set even zero PED price? :) Thank you.

Anyone know, can you put multiple (or all) different buffs on one pet? Or it one buff per one pet?

And another question (maybe it's a bit offtopic here, not sure). Can Stable owner change price and if yes, is there any minimum limit or you could set even zero PED price? :) Thank you.

I read you can only have 1 pet buff on at a time. If you try to put on two, the second overrides the first. I haven't tested it personally though..

I read you can only have 1 pet buff on at a time. If you try to put on two, the second overrides the first. I haven't tested it personally though..

One buff per pet. So two pets then two buffs and so on...

Prices seem to be set at the moment..

~Danimal

Yes you can use the HP MF chip to receive an extra 3 HP on top of the 10 HP given from the pet boost and the cloak with the 12 HP boost.

~Danimal

So it all stacks for a total of 25 HP? :wtg:

So it all stacks for a total of 25 HP? :wtg:

Yep, 25 extra hp if you have all the sweet items needed for that :) the 10 hp extra is the easiest to get i believe, a lot cheaper then anything else :)

thats cool extra 25 hp :D

One buff per pet. So two pets then two buffs and so on...

Prices seem to be set at the moment..

~Danimal

Ok, time for stupid questions.. Let´s say you have 2 pets at level 5.

Can both have 10 hp buff, and if so, does the 10 hp buff stack? So you will get 10 hp + 10 hp= 20 hp, or just 10 hp no matter how many pets with the same buff?

Can both have 10 hp buff, and if so, does the 10 hp buff stack? So you will get 10 hp + 10 hp= 20 hp, or just 10 hp no matter how many pets with the same buff?

Did they changed something in last VU?
Before it we was able to have just one pet spawned at one time...

A buff only works if the pet is spawned and atm you can only spawn 1 pet at a time.

So I made a little video to show how to get the buff :) (I used some free program for it, hence the low fps count). Audio should be good though :) Let me know if it's clearer :)

Last edited:
What happens if I TP or go to another planet, do I loose my 7 day HP?

What happens if I TP or go to another planet, do I loose my 7 day HP?

No it still works, just summon your pet after a TP and make sure it's lvl 7 to be able to summon off planet. I've summoned my lvl 7s on a Spacestation, Starfinder and some other planets and the buff still applies :)

Also:

The buff duration is real-time and decrements even when your avatar is not logged on.

Last edited:
No it still works, just summon your pet after a TP and make sure it's lvl 7 to be able to summon off planet. I've summoned my lvl 7s on a Spacestation, Starfinder and some other planets and the buff still applies :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nadie again.

Many people have no clue about pets, might be a good idea to write up a quick FAQ or point us to one that's already done (eg. do i need to feed them? how much and how often? etc)

Back