Emerald Lakes Stable is open for business

MRmP

Stalker
Society
Supremacy Reign
Gunnar 'MRmP' Pettersen
Me and Trifle are excited to announce the not-so-grand opening of our Emerald Lakes Stable!

We promise a grander opening when we actually get to build the stable but for now we encourage the green enviroment we have set up for you.

We believe the best way for you to get maximum performance of your beloved pets, is to level with them in their habitat.

The Emerald Lakes Stable are located at the north outside wall of the Emerald mall, next to the Emerald Lake. And the quickest way to get to our stable is to jump down from the Teleporter on the 4th floor of the mall (We do not want any reposibility for any broken limbs on either you or your pets, Please use the stairs.)

Coordinates: 31610, 50242

Please enjoy some pictures and if you have any questions please contact me or Trifle.

Services:

Currently offered buffs:
Pet Level Req.Gained HPDurationPrice
75 HP1 Day2 PED
138 HP1 Day4 PED
2012 HP7 Days40 PED

Last edited:
Gratz to you both! Especially to my Kitty lover Trifle ;)

Grats....I have been there and received a 10 point HP buff for a week. Trifle was there to greet me...which is always nice :)

THanks to you both :D

THat 10 extra hp for a week for only 5 ped, really does it, what a nice buff that is :)

wait how can you get 10 HP for entire week ?

Buy a buff for your pet

I am really quite pleased to see taming become useful, and the stables are a nice addition. Like the prices as well, will be sure to stop by for a +10 HP boost before next hunt!

Wait ... so the 10 HP buff applies to the avatars health? Or the pet's health?

How is this not the biggest news of the VU?

Don;t forget to level up your pet to level 5 so you can use the extra 10 hp boost for a week :)

Bumping it up! we're still open ;)

It's been a week since we opened, the success has been blooming!

get your weekly shot of Increased Health today! :D

Well, it happened... My Pet saved my life!!!

Doing the brief Smuggler event at Arkadia the other day, wearing my PVP armor so I didn't visit the revival every 10 seconds, I kept my Pet spawned with the HP buff. There were a few times where I took a hit that was over my regular HP but under what the Pet buff was giving me.

Less dying + more shooting = a bigger piece of shared loot HoFs :)

hey thats nice, now I just have to train my pet a little more to reach lvl 5.

the Acceleration could be funny though .. if I run faster than my pet .. will it be dismounted? :silly2:

Any change of the place with the last mini patch?

Nope, I was just there today to refill my HP buff. Tomorrow I'll be there to see if it works for a pet from a different planet.

It works with a pet from cyrene at least :)

I just bought a level 12 Panther that has a name I can't pronounce :laugh:

I saw some guy at Camp Icarus with it and I had to have it.... :deal:

Hopefully with a new pet name tag I can just change the name.

I would like the cyrene mob, so cool, anyone got any for sale? :D I simply dont have the time or oppurtunity to tame it myself at cyrene and stay there 7 levels long :)

Back