Question: Location of tamable Combibo and Cornundcauda?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
New Pets

•Combibo - South of Rogue plains [78032, 95843]
•Cornundacauda - North Drakes [35927, 53986]

Cheers

Last edited:
Where any young spawn as they are the only ones you can tame atm. Fort Isis I got Combibo. I can't remember where I found Corns but they were listed on Entropedia.

if its any young, then head out NW from TI castle

Best places to find new tamable pets

Just for fun, what are the easiest to access spawns of combibo and corn, want to go quickly tame one of each so as to keep up with the taming developments:)

/mod note/ merged 2 threads on same topic.

From entropedia I got

Combi young at 872,770 : 775,952 and 879,842

Corn young at 742,790 : 870,946 and 795,898.

Hope this helps :)

/mod note/ merged 2 threads on same topic.

Just noticed something interesting...didn´t get any notice at all that this thread had been updated, is it because it got merged? (I posted in Kombinators thread btw)

and...

New Pets

•Combibo - South of Rogue plains [78032, 95843]
•Cornundacauda - North Drakes [35927, 53986]

Cheers

Thx for posting! :beerchug:

regards!

is there a updated list of 'pure' spawns of mob that are tameable on Calypso? By 'pure' I mean not a lot of other maturities in the spawn other than the tameables... North Drakes' is nice for Corn. South of Rogue Planes is a real mixed maturity spawn, and it's mighty close to PvP zone so it's a bit less likeable just for taming purposes.

North of archipelago is nice for the Kanin and Devil... Where's the combibo spawn that's best for young only? What about the other pet types? Where's best taming spots on the planet???.... Which TPs are closest to those spawns?

Found a list over at http://www.entropiapets.com/pets.html but not sure how outdated it is. PA is still nice for bristlehog, but it's the other pets I'm looking for.

Maybe try around 751/786 or thereabout, near the southern end of the lake west of Jason Centre. This is where I tamed both my Combibo and Cornu, and there wasn't much other than these two species. It's been a few months since last time I've been there though, see if they didn't change it.

Back