Unexpected error after latest VU

Kazanori

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Sarah Kazanori Louise
Is anyone else receiving the following error message after the latest VU?

I get the message whenever i move between certain area's, drop a probe, find a claim and every time I make an extraction of my claim.

It's made the game unplayable for me as when ever i do anything i have to close multiple error windows before i can move on.

I've cleared cache and even fully reinstalled the game to no success in fixing the issue.

Regards

Kazanori

You sir are a savior, now the question is which mission, i abandoned them all and indeed it has fixed the issue

Thanks ^^

I just had a tonne of these on a quick trip to Cyrene. I couldn't even kill a mob and loot it without errors.

Is anyone else receiving the following error message after the latest VU?

I get the message whenever i move between certain area's, drop a probe, find a claim and every time I make an extraction of my claim.

It's made the game unplayable for me as when ever i do anything i have to close multiple error windows before i can move on.

I've cleared cache and even fully reinstalled the game to no success in fixing the issue.

Regards

Kazanori

Had the same exact issue. If you have abandoned all the missions already there will be no way to tell which mission caused it.

Next time you get that, just go to an IFN terminal, once it opens you will get another error, however this error will not say "code 0" it will give you a real code number, and also will tell you which mission it is that has the error. Then you will need to only abandon that mission, and reaccept it. If you had completed some of the mission chain like I had, just send support a message, they will update the mission chain, and bring you back to where you were.

Back