Selling: 1% Crit Scope, 20% Laser, Chronicle, Melee Amps and more!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Stryker

Elite
Society
Warants
James Jimmy Stryker
The following items are for sale:

Omegaton Ranger Scope MK I - Pm for inquiries (1% increased critical hit rate. Eco/dps booster)
Omegaton Ranger Scope MK II - Pm for inquiries (2% increased critical hit rate. Eco/dps booster)
Omegaton Laser Sight MK II - 25K Buyout (20% increased critical hit damage. Eco/dps booster) SOLD
Chronicle Harness M (Tier 2.8) - SOLD
Chronicle Thighs M (Tier 3.6) - SOLD
Melee Trauma Amp IV - TT+2,200 (price reduced)
Melee Trauma Amp VI - SOLD
Modified Melee Amp - SOLD

Offers can be made in game to James Jimmy Stryker, or via PM here on the forum.

Last edited:
Chronicle Harness sold. Congrats to the new owner :)

Some interest received on the scope/laser. Buyouts added.

MK II Laser and Trauma Amp VI reserved pending sales. Added a MK II Scope to the mix :)

Modified and Trauma VI amps both sold. Items are priced to move, but feel free to shoot offers via PM.

(...)
Omegaton Ranger Scope MK I - 20K Buyout (1% increased critical hit rate. Eco/dps booster)
Omegaton Ranger Scope MK II - Pm for inquiries (2% increased critical hit rate. Eco/dps booster)
(...)

What is decay per use value on those scopes? Entropedia is lacking this information (and since you own both - could you fruit test it?)

Also: have you tested if the effect stacks with accuracy enhancer (so i.e. at 10 accuracy enh slots + 2% you could get ~8% crit ratio)?

Thx in advance.

Falagor
:bandit:

I have tested for many long hours with accuracyenhancers and the crits stack. It doesnt stack wit nanobots though...

For any weapon with a decent basedamage the extra crit makes a huge difference and in my case covers the cost for my damagenhancers by far (all 10 slots) even after decay from the scope.

/Linz

What is decay per use value on those scopes? Entropedia is lacking this information (and since you own both - could you fruit test it?)

Also: have you tested if the effect stacks with accuracy enhancer (so i.e. at 10 accuracy enh slots + 2% you could get ~8% crit ratio)?

Thx in advance.

Falagor

Both scopes decay 0.071 pec per use; both lasers decay 0.098 pec per. I began testing these immediately following last years Mayhem, and discerned the following:
- The crit chance % from the scopes does indeed stack with both the nanobot and accuracy enhancers. Equipping the Terminator with a 2% scope, 20% laser and 10 stacks of accuracy enhancers yields eco nearing an unreal ~3.08 dmg/pec.
- The crit % does not stack with the deathbringers crown.

These attachments are a no-brainer for any serious grinder with the means to obtain them. They pay for themselves very quickly in savings. Further stats, info and comments from me pertaining to these attachments can be found here.

Both scopes decay 0.071 pec per use; both lasers decay 0.098 pec per. I began testing these immediately following last years Mayhem, and discerned the following:
- The crit chance % from the scopes does indeed stack with both the nanobot and accuracy enhancers. Equipping the Terminator with a 2% scope, 20% laser and 10 stacks of accuracy enhancers yields eco nearing an unreal ~3.08 dmg/pec.
- The crit % does not stack with the deathbringers crown.

These attachments are a no-brainer for any serious grinder with the means to obtain them. They pay for themselves very quickly in savings. Further stats, info and comments from me pertaining to these attachments can be found here.

Thank you for answer ;). Yup i know the potential in it ;). I am guessing you are looking for more than double the price of MKI for MKII Scope?

Falagor

Thank you for answer ;). Yup i know the potential in it ;). I am guessing you are looking for more than double the price of MKI for MKII Scope?

Falagor

Indeed :)

Bump

Falagor

Totally worth it too! :D

Free bump!

Few items sold; price on chronicle thighs/Ranger scope MK I greatly reduced!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back