Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk.II Improved Tier 7

combo22

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Jack Combo Nikis
This weapon is for sale, I like it a a lot, especially now that is T7 but I don't really have enough time for it.

Using it for almost a year now and my return for this period is around 94.72% TT(markup not included), didn't get any big loots(over 4k TT) in this period, I'm around lvl90 now(started with lvl 73 hit and 84 lvl dmg), so a bit far from maxing it.

Could consider SIB weapons in trade.

BO: 120k

Last edited:
When dmg enhancers go sky-high get yourself a better dmg/pec weapon.

Happy new year!

tier 7.3 now! good DPS, nice RANGE and ECO!

Did you manage to profit with it ? Including MU's ? If you mind to share... Consider it a friendly bump.

All I can say is that is much more easy to do it. Without any big TT hof my return is sitting around 93%.
Started with really low skills , around 75lvl in hit , still have a long way to max the weapon.

The only down side I see till now is the slow skill increase, the same experience I had with Mod fap, but I guess you can't get the best eco and still get tons of skills:)

Depends what amp you use, best amp and fully enhanced cost you up to 1242 ped/h.

Bump! go eco!

I have few possible deals involving guns+peds on the table. I already have nice(top3) DPS second main gun so I'm not really interested to keep the gun you offer, accordingly I'll evaluate the gun to be easy to sell.

imk2 tier 6.8 + peds ??

imk2 tier 6.8 + peds ??

Not really interested to downgrade but if you really want to skip the process to acquire all the materials needed, especially the tier VII comp and light liquid we can come to a deal.
Total cost for tier VII was around 10.5k, markup included and considering the returned materials.
I would downgrade to t6 if you offer 13k.

Gun sold, gl to the new owner!

Back