Question: How many Quad-Wing Equus will get sold?

In my opinion MA will sell so many Quad-Wing Equus:

• None

Votes: 4 4.8%

Votes: 2 2.4%

Votes: 6 7.2%

Votes: 7 8.4%

Votes: 2 2.4%

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • 6-10

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • 11-14

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • 15-19

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • 20-14

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • All Quad-Wing Equus will get sold

Votes: 35 42.2%

• Total voters

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
How many Special Edition Quad-Wing Equus will get sold in ongoing auctions?

Vote for the number of special Quads will sell at higher than SB in ongoing auctions

Last edited:
They'll all go.... eventually.

Not so sure they'll all be sold at the 50k peds startbid though. I think the price might have to fall for that to happen. Plenty of egg-on-face for MindArk to endure.

I think all will be sold. There are plenty of people with a lot of play money around here.

Was waiting for a poll like this, voted 6-10. I don't think there are enough players with enough interest in space who also have enough peds on their card.
Off course in the past people said the stables wouldn't sell neither, so who knows.

Hard to say.
Remeber first estates - houses were selling in a way we thinked they will be unique.
But with time MA adden more and more.
Also first 10 hangars (containing spaceship) seemed to be only 10 hangars wich will be aviable in EU.
And again MA after time added and sold more and more.
So i think with time all 25 will be sold and a lot more of same type or better after that.

All will sell.

I think there are at least 25 players who can afford and would llike to own a bright red, Ferr... Equus badged, warp capable ship that can also be used on planet. :cool:

Watch the selling section for likely bidders freeing up some Ped...

Last edited:
I voted 20-24 but it will probably be all.

Back