Stable Owners and Player Base

Where is the 2% crit buff? these pets sux :D j/k

I think it is about time UL armor sets get a bonus buff.

10x loot amplifier buff... :yay:

I hope they will never add +dps or +crit chance for 5 ped, again ubers would profit from it the most. And when ubers profit even more, there's less for us normal players (depositors).
+dps/+cost would be ok, same concept as damage enhancers.

I think +10HP is fair for everyone and for very nice price. Look at it as a bonus that is beneficial for everyone. I actually like it because it's rare to see MA not trying to get maximum value from everything. I'm sure they could profit on this buff even more, but I think they wanted to make all players happy *naive smiley*.

how about scaling the cost with hp you already have..so 90 hp noob pays 5 ped while 250 hp guy pays 500 heh?

this will keep the cloak prices stable..lol

5 ped is fine. maybe higher level version of it will cost more. its better to have 10,000 pets owners getting it on a weekly basis for 5 ped than less than 1000 people paying 50 ped per week.

First I am a stable owner and I got big share ... but I totally disagree.

10 HP for 5 peds looks to be like a decent deal but there are some conditions you have to fulfill and the hardest one is having the pet spawn at all times. With clothes you just wear it and forget about it. Chipping is a permanent option. Everything depends on details but as far as I see it, the biggest system is still in front of us and I think thats the battles which will draw a guidelines.

First I am a stable owner and I got big share ... but I totally disagree.

10 HP for 5 peds looks to be like a decent deal but there are some conditions you have to fulfill and the hardest one is having the pet spawn at all times. With clothes you just wear it and forget about it. Chipping is a permanent option. Everything depends on details but as far as I see it, the biggest system is still in front of us and I think thats the battles which will draw a guidelines.

To be honest one just has to look at the screen and it won't be that hard to notice that the big ass pet window is missing from the screen, problem solved. :)

ps. try mining in 3rd person, u won't be able to count the number of times you would forget to put a amp on, no notification there if a amp is equiped, d-c makes it easier because it's bigger but that's about it.

IMO this just shows how much MA appreciates our skilling & investing in ava's :laugh:

The Vampiric Cloak of life gives 12 hp and cost most owners between 11-20k to purchase. Chipping in at my level would cost at least 15k for 10 hp. Sure, at lower levels I could see them doing a cheaper price (ie. 90 hp avatar gaining 10 hp for 30 PED).

Lower level players have infinitely more use from +10hp than higher levels, so I am not entirely sure what you are on about.

Basically they have encouraged the use for pets in a good way and raised the HP of the total playerbase by 10 so it doesnt matter if small or big HP from start since this is available for all. The cloaks purchased or skills chipped still gives an advantage to the owners compared to everyone else.

I think its a nice step in the direction of making the pets actually usefull :)

If I were a stableowner Id be very happy to establish such a strong connection allready and lobby for more buffs/skills connected to the pet. (Rather 5 ped from 1000 every week then 1k from a selected few once or twice a year)

/Linz

...For such a high boost of 10 hp, I'd think that 75-200 PED would be more reasonable for 1 week. Hell, I'd probably pay 1-2k during contests.

The Vampiric Cloak of life gives 12 hp and cost most owners between 11-20k to purchase. Chipping in at my level would cost at least 15k for 10 hp. Sure, at lower levels I could see them doing a cheaper price (ie. 90 hp avatar gaining 10 hp for 30 PED).

What do you guys think? A change wouldn't make most of us happy but for the overall well being of the rest of the game's systems, I think it is for the best.

I think you like to get yours peds from investments in less a year. Ofc everyone would like that. However paying 75-200 ped a week would stop most of people using that. 52 weeks x 75-200 ped = 3900-10400 Lets say at least 100 will use - its 390k - 1040k ped a year. How much stables was sold for?...

Did you buy cloak for 20k and you no need to use pets at all?

I think 5 ped/week is fair. We should not forget that you will need to pay for pet food too. That will bring more work for miners - sweetstuff and for noobs - fruits. So lower prices on bufs is better for all except life cloaks owners.

Reactions: sbi
The new stable update has come this week and most of us are quite pleased with the ability to add 10 health to our avatars for 1 week at the price of just 5 PED.

Actually it costs more then 5 ped per week. Your pet must be spawned and it consumes Nutrio at like 5pec tt per hour so depending on how long you run your pet to get that boost you could be spending twice that amount during a week easily. Also 10hp boost is not that big of a boost considering the costs involved I have yet to run into anything in the game where I said "Only if I had 10 more hp I would have owned this mob..."

Actually it costs more then 5 ped per week. Your pet must be spawned and it consumes Nutrio at like 5pec tt per hour so depending on how long you run your pet to get that boost you could be spending twice that amount during a week easily. Also 10hp boost is not that big of a boost considering the costs involved I have yet to run into anything in the game where I said "Only if I had 10 more hp I would have owned this mob..."

I have had a lot of "damn, I really wish I had 10 hp more" crits.

Are you allowed to spawn more than one pet at a time and do they all apply a hp bonus?

I'm sure there are people willing to have 10 / 20 pets spawned at once to compete in events. If your willing to spend 10k on an event then a few hundred ped to boost your HP by 100-200 points might seem a good choice.

Are you allowed to spawn more than one pet at a time and do they all apply a hp bonus?

I'm sure there are people willing to have 10 / 20 pets spawned at once to compete in events. If your willing to spend 10k on an event then a few hundred ped to boost your HP by 100-200 points might seem a good choice.

Not at the moment you can only have 1 pet summoned at a time.

what if you trade the pet

Trading a pet with a buff raises a bit of a problem at the moment...I did it with a friend and he does not get the buff I had on my pet. He tried adding a new buff and it said it's already buffed...Relogging allowed him to add another buff, with the ped taken from ped card and the pet getting the TE letters above its name but the buff itself didn't manifest.

I recommend waiting for the buff to expire before trading it, unless someone found a way around the waiting? It shouldn't matter much though, pretty sure in about 2 weeks from now everyone will have 1-2 level 5+ pets. Hopefully MA will clarify the problem when the next part of the stables update gets done (2015 Q1 hopefully) and higher level pets will be more important.

Could even go crazy with it storywise and introduce different mutant factions you can join by getting your avatar implanted with various mobs dna by either the smuggler chop shops or legitimate hospitals... do you join professor barton's grandson's (professor X?) institute to train mutants in use of their mindforce abilities to stop crimes and integrate human society with mutant freak society or do you join the evil brotherhood of mutants or some other faction... because mutants are homo-superior... must conquer all of the planets in entropia with your faction, and eventually take over earth too when you get there in a few years through instances similar to the beacons... and down the road when someone 'owns' all of the places like the mars colony as they are new Lands your avatars can actually own as new servers for them go online.

As a lover of mindforce, I hereby immediately nominate you as official director of mindforce development for EU.

This would be epic.

What do you guys think? A change wouldn't make most of us happy but for the overall well being of the rest of the game's systems, I think it is for the best.

I think there is a difference between a temporary advantage and a permanent advantage. I also think that low prices means more people will use it, which will benefit the game economy as a whole (especially since the OECD ended a study and published the outcome this week, which shockingly enough found that there is no such thing as "trickle down effect").

nutrageti, trading a pet reduce the affection to zero. This means that the pet buff is not applied until you get it up again to where the heart on the pet dashboard lits up. Hope it helps!

1. as others said its more than only 5 Ped/week because you have to get, train and feed that hungry ped and this game is already expensive enough
2. For me 10 health are not worth even 5 PED, as I am a Miner now, so give me buffs like faster tool reload, faster ass moving and my little monkey which extracts my claims :wtg:

nutrageti, trading a pet reduce the affection to zero. This means that the pet buff is not applied until you get it up again to where the heart on the pet dashboard lits up. Hope it helps!

One word for you: Brush

at first I didn't think so, but more I think about it - it is overpowered. Think of all the other boosts they offer from those "pills" and candy canes etc... they last for 20-30 mins. Now 5 peds lasts 1 week? Now do I want to pay more than that??? NO. I also haven't done it yet either. If I was lower health I probably would use it often. I like to see it's there - as it's increasing interest and demand for pets, but I agree it's pretty cheap. (also cloaks, etc are overpriced IMO)
thanks for the OP

Back