[Modified EMT kit Ek-2600]

Granny

Guardian
Angie Freja Stark
attachment.php

Here it is. I made it yesterday.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=EMT_kit_Ek-2600_Modified

does it do the heal over time too? any way to get screenies here? :)

gratz by the way!

Yes it do heal over time.
I uploaded a screenshot. dont you see it?

Yes it do heal over time.
I uploaded a screenshot. dont you see it?

i only see a link to entropedia with the details, but no screenies in this thread that I see

First of all- Thanks for the info, and grats on the new tool.

Next- Can anyone explain to me what the point of the "heal over time" is? I can't come up with any way that this is useful to the player.

ive been healed with this fap and can say its an awsome fap, i dont beat the imp or mod fap but it sure is beating the adj fap by miles and miles in eco and heal.

This fap is awsome as a solo hunter and as a fapper.
The only thing need is to learn the healing style of it and it kicks a$$!

ive been healed with this fap and can say its an awsome fap, i dont beat the imp or mod fap but it sure is beating the adj fap by miles and miles in eco and heal.

This fap is awsome as a solo hunter and as a fapper.
The only thing need is to learn the healing style of it and it kicks a$$!

out of curiosity, is there a pricecheck thread up for this yet"? Or how much should someone expect to pay for a fap like this if you want to create one yourself?

It heals slightly more than 2x more hp/ sec, however the eco Is 25.87 i believe according to entropedia, but adj fap is 25 eco,

so heal per sec might be beat by miles and miles, but eco is pretty much the same, expecially when you include overheal ect.

it heals 54 per klick and 54 over 5 sec ?

Nice one grats Granny! :yay:

Did you loot all the Large mushrooms or buy them, if do what was the cost estimate to make this FAP

Does it mean adj faps no longer + 18K anymore ?

The eco may be the same, but the 2350 and 2600 are so far from even close to the adj fap, i think the adj wont be effected.

Wow this is so cool, great eco and hp/s!!

What were the required materials for adj/imp/mod?

The eco may be the same, but the 2350 and 2600 are so far from even close to the adj fap, i think the adj wont be effected.

How r those far from adj? same/better eco and double/more than double hps? same/higher hps WITHOUT the overtime effect? Explain, pls

Can you confirm if the healing over time stacks?

If it does this fap is really really gamchanging

Can you confirm if the healing over time stacks?

If it does this fap is really really gamchanging

others have confirmed with different faps but with the same mechanics DO indeed stack. I don't own this fap to demonstrate, but look up the mod 2350 fap thread and you will see it there

From my short tests with imp 2350 heal over time stacks. You have to adjust fap-style compared to regular faps when using this but it works great :)

Heal Over Time does stack, I've confirmed it with the Imp 2600

Heal does stack.

Same eco as adjusted faps but with much more heal/sec.

Very convenient for hunters too, one click, back to pew pew and you still get healed up for the next hits you take. Takes a bit to get used to but you can become extremely efficient with it once you get the right pace.

what drops the large mushrooms?

Back