Ancient Pets

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
BEFORE you sell your ancient pet, please know that it probably is worth more than you think. I see some people getting completely screwed because they have no idea that their old ancient pet is worth a little bit of PED.

Even at wholesale prices in bulk to a reseller, a lot of times you can get more per pet then what some people are selling them for!!

These ancient pets are selling for 80-300 PEDS depending on what it is and what level it is.

Here are links for sales threads with prices listed for ancient pets:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...66736-Ancient-Pet-Deeds-(All-Strong)-FOR-SALE
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?268285-Ancient-Pets

Please use that as a guideline :)

If you have a sales thread for pets with prices listed, please give me the link and ill post it above, thanks.

Why are Ancient Pets worth so much? Because new ones can not be created.

Last edited:
Is this a Sales Thread for your Sales Thread? :scratch2:

Its an FYI

People sell their pets for 20 PED to someone and then find out they could have sold for a lot more, especially now with the avatar 10 HP buff

Its in the Price Check section so of course price debate is welcome :)

I can add links to other threads where people are selling pets as long as they have prices listed. Please just post your link and ill add it to the original post.

Its an FYI

People sell their pets for 20 PED to someone and then find out they could have sold for a lot more, especially now with the avatar 10 HP buff

Its in the Price Check section so of course price debate is welcome :)

I can add links to other threads where people are selling pets as long as they have prices listed. Please just post your link and ill add it to the original post.

Ancient pets give more buff than bristlehogs?

Ancient pets give more buff than bristlehogs?

No, the buffs worth the same so far between all of the pets.

Its up to you which pet you want following you around :)

<removed>

The fact that he's selling Pet Tags at 40 PED when you can get them direct from MA for 5 PED here tells you all you need to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed>

The fact that he's selling Pet Tags at 40 PED when you can get them direct from MA for 5 PED here tells you all you need to know.

Well Oleg, those pet name tags also are selling for as high as 50 peds on auction. When I list them for 30 peds they sell right away. One just old for 50, so Ill try listing for 50.

To get a name tag from MA, you have to deposit $5, for that you get a name tag, plus 45 PED which is a great deal. Not everyone can or will deposit more ped then they already have into EU, even if its just $5

IF something can fetch a 50 ped price on auction, you can bet thats what Ill be listing for.

Pet name tags are in extreme short supply in terms of whats floating around among players right now. When the dozen or so that I have now are gone, thats it, I dont have a way to get more unless someone sells me a bulk of them again.

This is very logical actually, why would you sell something below the price a market is willing to pay for it...this is still an RCE last I checkec!:)

Oleg, if you think the price is too high, dont buy it.. its as simple as that.

<removed>

If you don't want people to comment on the price of an item, don't make a price check thread, it's as simple as that.

<removed>

<removed>

Ont: I would wait if I had any ancient pets. This is just the second stage being implemented.

If you don't want people to comment on the price of an item, don't make a price check thread, it's as simple as that.
<removed>

Feel free to discuss what you feel the prices should be but if you are going to partake in the dialog then do it without the inflammatory comments

The problem with the old pets is this, if people use the huge old fat-ass pets in team to get the buff, they won't be hunting with me. The small pets are what any decent hunter will use for buffs, and the big ones are just for show offs, so I think they are worth what they are.

Sure, they are cool to some people and of course they are limited, so yeah maybe the price is too low, but owning an old pet has nothing to do with the buff, and that needs to be clear.

I do NOT mean to sabotage your thread, but for my own sake when hunting, I want people to understand how intrusive the ancients pets will be. Sure, for solo hunters, it's np, but I can just imagine 70 people on the next low-to-the-ground smuggler droid, all dragging around fat-ass exo's that block everyone's view.

The problem with the old pets is this, if people use the huge old fat-ass pets in team to get the buff, they won't be hunting with me. The small pets are what any decent hunter will use for buffs, and the big ones are just for show offs, so I think they are worth what they are.

Sure, they are cool to some people and of course they are limited, so yeah maybe the price is too low, but owning an old pet has nothing to do with the buff, and that needs to be clear.

I do NOT mean to sabotage your thread, but for my own sake when hunting, I want people to understand how intrusive the ancients pets will be. Sure, for solo hunters, it's np, but I can just imagine 70 people on the next low-to-the-ground smuggler droid, all dragging around fat-ass exo's that block everyone's view.

Its not sabotage at all :)

The whole point of this thread is to clarify matters pertaining to pets, especially the price.

Skill buffs work the same on ALL pets (at least so far) and as of right now the difference between them largely is personal preference.

If these pets can be entered in ComPets, then clearly the Daikiba Strong will be the the absolute strongest of the current pet selection that we have. So it makes sense why people want to start leveling those things now.

Ont: I would wait if I had any ancient pets. This is just the second stage being implemented.

I think a lot of people are waiting to sell

Feel free to discuss what you feel the prices should be but if you are going to partake in the dialog then do it without the inflammatory comments

I don't think my comments are in any way inflammatory, I am merely pointing out that when you say things like this:

Pet name tags are in extreme short supply in terms of whats floating around among players right now. When the dozen or so that I have now are gone, thats it, I dont have a way to get more unless someone sells me a bulk of them again.

you are lying. There is a literally infinite supply of Pet Tags, available to you or anyone else.

If you post blatant untruths, it's only natural that people more honest than you will highlight your "inaccuracies", no matter how you try to disguise them by putting them into posts you edited after the discussion has moved on a page.

I don't think my comments are in any way inflammatory

Thats a matter for you to discuss with Serica, as you can see she has deleted them because they were in fact over the top.

you are lying. There is a literally infinite supply of Pet Tags, available to you or anyone else.

If you post blatant untruths, it's only natural that people more honest than you will highlight your "inaccuracies", no matter how you try to disguise them by putting them into posts you edited after the discussion has moved on a page.

Oleg read the whole sentence.. not just one part of the sentence and giving it whatever meaning that YOU decide. Its called "reading what you want to read"... don't do it.

Individuals with a higher level of reading comprehension will recall that I said exactly this:

The meaning of that sentence is quite a bit different then what you understood I was saying.

/mod note/

Oleg, you're not commenting on the price of the item, you're making personal remarks about another person in the thread. That just drags the discussion off topic.

Hardwrath has not said that pet name tags were no longer available from any source, only "Pet name tags are in extreme short supply in terms of whats floating around among players right now."

If you feel that the current market price ingame for Ancient Pets (or I guess, pet name tags) is too high, that's fine. Maybe you could share what you think the price should be, and how you've arrived at that value?

:topic:

Here is my recent auction experience with pet name tags

• There were a ton listed for 15-20 peds
  • All of those sold
  • None were listed on auction and I was sitting on a bunch of them that I had gotten from two different people in bulk
  • I listed one for 50 PED SB/BO and it didnt sell for 24 hours
  • Micjack listed one with a low startbid and 50 PED buyout
  • I removed mine and relisted for 30 PEDs buyout, it sold right away
  • Every name tag i listed for 30 PED sold very fast, too fast in fact
  • Someone bought out Micjack's name tag at 50 PED
  • I then listed my next name tag for 50 PED
  • Micjack now has one listed for 90 PED startbid and 90 PED buyout (Edit: Quantity 2)
  • One person has listed one for 29 PED buyout... Edit: its sold already :laugh:

When the name tags that I have are gone, I dont have any more. I have 10 or 12 name tags and like 60 pets to sell. I would rather have name tags in stock for people who are buying a pet from me.

Not everyone can or will use MA's webstore for whatever reason.

Last edited:
What someone should do is go into that web store and buy a bunch of pet name tags and then put them on auction for 30 peds each

If these pets can be entered in ComPets, then clearly the Daikiba Strong will be the the absolute strongest of the current pet selection that we have. So it makes sense why people want to start leveling those things now.

What you base on your opinion that Daikiba Strong would (not will!) be strongest?
Do you know how balanced pets are planned to be?
Or is it just your speculation that you try to sell to us?

As for a price, I got mine as a gift from a friend.
How inexpensive they were to get? or to buy couple of years back or so...

What you base on your opinion that Daikiba Strong would (not will!) be strongest?
Do you know how balanced pets are planned to be?
Or is it just your speculation that you try to sell to us?

As for a price, I got mine as a gift from a friend.
How inexpensive they were to get? or to buy couple of years back or so...

Go hunt Daikiba Stalker, Exa stalker, Snable Stalker and you will have all of the information you need.

Yeah, I have an ancient strong male snable.. and his trunks are Always in the way when I hunt. A bristle is far more convenient while hunting. except for leviathan, when you spawn your snable under water.

Go hunt Daikiba Stalker, Exa stalker, Snable Stalker and you will have all of the information you need.

Killed Snabble and it told me your statement was pure speculation ;)

I was gifted an ancient snable today by a friend and 1 hr hunting with it made me understand and appreciate your thought.. I would totally get a bristle if i needed the boost and not these big ones as they are a pain in the ass to hunt with, especially if u plan to move back while shooting.

I was gifted an ancient snable today by a friend and 1 hr hunting with it made me understand and appreciate your thought.. I would totally get a bristle if i needed the boost and not these big ones as they are a pain in the ass to hunt with, especially if u plan to move back while shooting.
I suggest you to check out Nusul, IMHO it even smaller than Bristle and "shorter" for sure. :)

I sent a support case in to MindArk about how close pets follow. Even the smallest mobs get in the way at times. All MA has to do is increase the distance a little which probably would be a simple fix.

I sent a support case in to MindArk about how close pets follow. Even the smallest mobs get in the way at times. All MA has to do is increase the distance a little which probably would be a simple fix.

A simple fix like lying down?

Back