BTC to PED

LuckyMan87

Mature
Banned
Zwierzak
Is there or has there been any discussion on this topic?

I have many BTC I would be interesting in converting, however I see no available direct option.

Sorry If I have started an already discussed topic.

P.S. When explaining this game to fellow associates, and how it is tied to a real cash economy, the first question they always ask is " Oh you mean like bitcoin"

Thanks.

1) In Entropia, a permaban means you effectively lose everything you put into the game.

2) Although it is not forbidden to buy PEDs for cash from other players, it is extremely frowned upon.

People have bought PEDs from websites advertising a deal, only to find out that the PEDs had been bought with a stolen credit card and MA permanently locks the accounts of everybody involved. My best advice is that you should never buy or sell things from other players for cash unless you are absolutely sure that other person is above board.

P.S. When explaining this game to fellow associates, and how it is tied to a real cash economy, the first question they always ask is " Oh you mean like bitcoin"

No. "Like an extraordinarily expensive game of WoW."

One other thing-

If you are going to put a large amount of money into the game, you should know that it normally takes weeks to months to get your money out when you ask for a withdrawal.

Although there may be different rules for people who dump in big money. :dunno:

Its strongly recommended that you operate within the existing deposit/withdraw system that MindArk has implemented. Failing to do so exposes you to unnecessary risk.

Thanks for the input.

To clarify I was only looking for a discussion on it. I have no interest personally of doing anything outside of the existing deposit / withdraw systems in place.

Thanks for the input.

To clarify I was only looking for a discussion on it. I have no interest personally of doing anything outside of the existing deposit / withdraw systems in place.

Perhaps when the voting system comes into play, you and other large CLD holders can sway MindArk in the direction of accepting bitcoin for deposits through a third party. I know it would bring in a bunch of new players who would rather risk their BTC instead of real cash, and it would broaden the reach of this game.

All I can say on the matter is it takes a bit of coin to play this game that's for sure....

I have many BTC I would be interesting in converting, however I see no available direct option.

Sorry If I have started an already discussed topic.

Thanks.

It's nothing like a bitcoin.

Is bitcoin tied to the USD? Is it managed by 1 server in Sweden? Is there a game around the bitcoin? And many more. And why stop at bitcoin, there are gazilion more virtual currencies why not use them all to deposit. We can also use wooden sticks or rocks.

It's nothing like a bitcoin.

Is bitcoin tied to the USD? Is it managed by 1 server in Sweden? Is there a game around the bitcoin? And many more. And why stop at bitcoin, there are gazilion more virtual currencies why not use them all to deposit. We can also use wooden sticks or rocks.
Yes and Who not tulips

I have exchanged my peds against some Btc in the past.

Doing exchange outside EU is allowed, it is just not supported by MindArk if problem would arise.

But it's like exchanging bitcoin on some famous bitcoin forum, you just need to be sure you don't get scammed, and deal with known people when there is no escrow possible.

Ripple XRP is more exciting and innovative than BTC.

But, when it comes right down to it, aren't they all really just online Beanie Babies?

Just.... go.... away....!

Just.... go.... away....!

Hmmm, let's see. You are in another thread asking a large depositor to give you his money and you are telling this one to go away.

:scratch2:

Hmmm, let's see. You are in another thread asking a large depositor to give you his money and you are telling this one to go away.

:scratch2:

hahaha, you sure are sharp today... :) But it was the whole topic of bitcoin-ness which I want to go. Getting so tired of it. What are they trying to do? Wear us down to the point where nobody bothers to object against their repeated (flawed) argumentations, so they can claim that "see, we're right"?

Back