How to close a Oil rig

angelhenx

Provider
Banned
This is how to close a oilrig without waste a penny.
get a quad-wing.
Fly to rig of ashi. Get killed fly back.get killed fly back.
ur enemy thats waste the ammo on u will get tired and stop fire. Becuse he will use more ammo then he get in drops. So after a wile u will stand there and pick like the other with higher lvl then u.
be sure u learn fast pick.
make pick up button and click oil and fast hit the pick up button.

And it help if u are in team like 3 or 4. Then u will get more drops and enemy stop faster to shoot. Becuse more waste from hes side.

Gl and welcome to the game :)

Ps:its no line on the big rig :wise:

get a quad-wing.
ur enemy thats waste the ammo on u will get tired and stop fire. Becuse he will use more ammo then he get in drops. So after a wile u will stand there and pick like the other with higher lvl then u.

And it help if u are in team like 3 or 4. Then u will get more drops and enemy stop faster to shoot. Becuse more waste from hes side.

Or they deposit again, because they are rich...

:lolup::scratch2::tongue2:

This is for non depositers.
At big rig it drops like 60 ped hour.

Good way for noobs to survive in eu.:beerchug:

Hahaha :p or you can be a loser and stand on the fence all night looooong...... ohhh wait i do that, nvm:laugh:

I mean the guys killing you.

Costs like 50pec to kill noobs.

They could shoot you all night, the guys you met were not real pvpers i can ensure you.

Thank you for the great tips I gonna buy my quad oh wait can you donate us the quads too :lolup:

wait he say close or he say stay close to each ether :confused:

Also heard about people have done it 24/7 just team with other people other time zone and done it over and over again and just share all u get and they bought cld and after imp fap. Then do service ;)

Also heard about people have done it 24/7 just team with other people other time zone and done it over and over again and just share all u get and they bought cld and after imp fap. Then do service ;)

Wohohooo finally some great tips to get me imp fap thank you ty :smoke:

so you give us the quad ??

No they didn't.

Its always been like this
the ones usually crying on pcf for real pk fight (not all) usually do this when they get killed, and shit talk, mob train whatever,
Havent been much around but seems like some things never change :)
People being hypocrite fools, one of them

Its always been like this
the ones usually crying on pcf for real pk fight (not all) usually do this when they get killed, and shit talk, mob train whatever,
Havent been much around but seems like some things never change :)
People being hypocrite fools, one of them

You got imp Paulo ?? I wanna one too this great tips make me motivate :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Avg 30-35 ped / hour , been the same for many many years.

ok.

This thread is ment for newcommers that need more motivation.
and i belive they get if they can double theyr income to do this. instead earn very small stand all day sweet more or stand in line in orthos small rig.
there u maybe earn 50pec-1ped on 30 min, dunno about sweeting, but alot of work. when it stand from 15-20 people in line.

and for almost all that has comment on my thread is a pvpr or a oilrigger at ashi. so i know that everybody that dont want this to happend, need to troll the thread away. :wise:

motivation for newcommers is not 5 ped hour. but 30-60 peds hour.

pls remove this thread to Noobs corner

ty
Henx

Wasnt my intension to troll anything. just me and my bad humor ;)

Wasnt my intension to troll anything. just me and my bad humor ;)

The ones you speak of used an UL vehicle to keep mobtraining ppl at the rig

its not 60 ped per hour more like closer to what ermik said maybe 40 ped or so

i dont want to talk much in this thread. becuse its was just a tips to newcommers or non depositers.

but been at work all day, lucky me i can play eu at work atm. been at rig killing same person over and over again.
imposible to win over this trick. belive me i have tried :)

well logged inn when i was finaly home from work. same guy stand there all alone.
he have done this trick for months (year?) learn fast picking so noone beats hes 24/7 playing. so people tired of just kill and waste, thats why he stand alone.
im a pvpr to. i know what i talking about when i say , (whats stop a pvpr to shoot u?!) :laugh:

so why dont share some tricks to newcommers and let them have a share.

1 person get all in big rig becuse he learned this trick and fast pick ofc. wile 20 people stand in line to get 50 pec oil at orthos. :scratch2:

noobs are afraid to get killed inn big rig but is Free, but this guy fly back get killed fly back all the time and still get most of oil.

fly back and make a line at ashi to lol.

im done :laugh:

i dont want to talk much in this thread. becuse its was just a tips to newcommers or non depositers.

but been at work all day, lucky me i can play eu at work atm. been at rig killing same person over and over again.
imposible to win over this trick. belive me i have tried :)

well logged inn when i was finaly home from work. same guy stand there all alone.
he have done this trick for months (year?) learn fast picking so noone beats hes 24/7 playing. so people tired of just kill and waste, thats why he stand alone.
im a pvpr to. i know what i talking about when i say , (whats stop a pvpr to shoot u?!) :laugh:

so why dont share some tricks to newcommers and let them have a share.

1 person get all in big rig becuse he learned this trick and fast pick ofc. wile 20 people stand in line to get 50 pec oil at orthos. :scratch2:

noobs are afraid to get killed inn big rig but is Free, but this guy fly back get killed fly back all the time and still get most of oil.

fly back and make a line at ashi to lol.

im done :laugh:

I'm assuming he already got imp and faping them dang next one :beerchug:

f

Noobs started venturing out more,
When i was there i rather kill someone that was a fool than some random noob that shown some standards, ofc mbo trainers get something on their way.

Imo is more idiotic allowing flamers and things such as those.
But in the end those idiots that like to flame, must've failed at maths, because if they calculated the cost / shot and decay / shot on armor, they'd think twice.
On high MU and tier (L) items sure that is annoying

Ya stop

I say, oil rig very bad for newcomers.

In 7 years that I'm in the game I saw everything because of oil.Broken friendships,broken soc.

It was better to stop the oil rig.If stop we have more friends more people to play together.

And put that 30 or 40ped per hour back to loot.

ppl whant pvp go to pvp.

-You guys want only frelancer play Entropia?

-Do you think it is called playing stay in line to get oil?

cya guys

You have the right mindset OP....better than bitchin, so yea good idea or not or not, youre on track.

get a quad-wing.

Henxy i miss judged u. U figure out a way to beat the leech, by bringing more leeches to leech the leechs oil. Excellent hat goes of to u :D

This sounds like one hell of a plan...!

I say, oil rig very bad for newcomers.

In 7 years that I'm in the game I saw everything because of oil.Broken friendships,broken soc.

It was better to stop the oil rig.If stop we have more friends more people to play together.

And put that 30 or 40ped per hour back to loot.

ppl whant pvp go to pvp.

-You guys want only frelancer play Entropia?

-Do you think it is called playing stay in line to get oil?

cya guys

Gato, put down that bottle of "Bairrada Tinto" :)

Henxy i miss judged u. U figure out a way to beat the leech, by bringing more leeches to leech the leechs oil. Excellent hat goes of to u :D

seems like you cant receive reputation from me again over the limitations this forum applies, there must be 10-15 peoples as awesome as you before you can feel the rep, patience in the queue!

seems like you cant receive reputation from me again over the limitations this forum applies, there must be 10-15 peoples as awesome as you before you can feel the rep, patience in the queue!

Problem with all this hate is that u guys are pvpr and stopped come to rig long time ago.
i just tell this out to other noobs becuse rig is ruined of this becuse like 3 persons do this.

So dont think is fair that 1-3 persons get all ashi rig. And the noobs need to suffer in line at orthos in line of 20 becuse they dont know what this guys do to have ashi rig
And glad u comment dallas. But most of the peds u bought ur imp Was from oil money at rig. Just tell em. U done at oilrig anyway ;)

Ps: im a pvpr.i also stop go ashi now. This trick win over me to lol.
Gl

Or you use a megingjord and blow everyone to bits!

Lol, I like your tactic though.

Back