How to close a Oil rig

5 pec toxic very affordable or make it 100bottle of sweat :smoke:

In my opinion
-Disable pets in rig
-Make oil spawn everywhere - all over the big structure
Make so people have to really work to get it.

Spawn more big trox. Make the trapping areas a bit wider so they can't be trapped.

Making oil spawn everywhere removes the need to have some weird buggy vehicle free zone.

oil all over as before, would make the rig a even harder mob train fest, trust me, i was there, was constant.
More mobs? as if getting the spiders from nearby areas isnt enough and even dragging the stalker+few OA/Prowlers ist annoying enough, AND against the rules
5 pec toxic very affordable or make it 100bottle of sweat :smoke:

Sure i agree there isma, but there is a place like that called "pvp4" a place you dont go there often for some reason?
Either you die too much, get expensive or maybe... because of the cost / entry people run from it and its desert unless you are part of niche group so to speak that control it.

Last edited by a moderator:
isma's soc wants clean pvp and all that shit?
I was called exploiter many times, never got a single ban ever.
I know some people got it temporaly, and some of those try to give me moral lessons and call me some unplesant things for not following their rules :scratch2:

Isma - hold your words about whats wrong in pvp when your soc does this
PS: pic not taken by me as im not even on caly

TlPZZKa.jpg

lol a picture of guy running with pet good job :scratch2: lame
Manique spend more time improvieng your picture capture skills and less time talk about clean fighting when you done every trick in the book.

i'm pretty sure you did get baned btw for foul language maybe one of your mom/family jokes???
grow up

so you used someone elses picture when you wasent there to see what was happening? how can you say hideing under pet when looks like he running. its your opinion only
so you never used to land on the rig pump with quad? :)

its like 3m range in which the pet wont move when you run near it,and yes the pet follows so its allways close can easily run through it. rig drops oil in certain range so running back and forth through pet is not so uncommon.

what have i lied about?
and again you say things you dont know when you wasent at rig when i am so how can you say i was rig xmas/new year 20h?
seems like your the lier :yup:
here's some advice take the pic yourself at least then you can say you was there to see it.
not use some pic you found makeing your own assumptions about what you think is going on in it.

I took the pic one night when Cloud was dieing and running back not shooting, only to jump around and fap, and run up to one of my soc members and flame his PK armor.

He was running in and out of his diakba to aviod being hit, those crosshairs were attached to my tango at the time.

I count 4 post where he denied he was doing it but I give everyone who reads this my word that he was...

And anyone who knows me or can ask about me will find out really fast I dont make things up so GL calling me a liar to Cloud :hug:

Picture pulled from this post:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?269175-Skildek-Vaporizer-mistake-or-just-stupidity-!/page18

Last edited:
I took the pic one night when Cloud was dieing and running back not shooting, only to jump around and fap, and run up to one of my soc members and flame his PK armor.

He was running in and out of his diakba to aviod being hit, those crosshairs were attached to my tango at the time.

I count 4 post where he denied he was doing it but I give everyone who reads this my word that he was...

And anyone who knows me or can ask about me will find out really fast I dont make things up so GL calling me a liar to Cloud :hug:

You forgot to tell that he comes to LGs, stand on wall and use small grenade launcher to decay all who are on claim :laugh:

You forgot to tell that he comes to LGs, stand on wall and use small grenade launcher to decay all who are on claim :laugh:

Well its is obvious then Im not talking off my rear him and im not the one using all tricks in the book.

As for cloud, he achieved fame by playing dirty.
For him might be an acomplishment I suppose.

More mobs? as if getting the spiders from nearby areas isnt enough and even dragging the stalker+few OA/Prowlers ist annoying enough, AND against the rules

I'm sorry but this is not true. It's not against the rules. :wise:
And if you don't believe me you can easily find the answer from 2011 nearby...

More mobs? Sure why not! It's WAY to easy these days.
Back in the good old days there were so many nice troxes around it was a challenge :D
These days there is one, lame.

Back in the good old days there were so many nice troxes around it was a challenge :D

yup and anyone would live with them mob train, anyone would train the mob in also and nobody would whine about it that hard, we even learned how to drag em out in 1 tp jump without vehicles :lolup:

oil all over as before, would make the rig a even harder mob train fest, trust me, i was there, was constant.

Sure i agree there isma, but there is a place like that called "pvp4" a place you dont go there often for some reason?
Either you die too much, get expensive or maybe... because of the cost / entry people run from it and its desert unless you are part of niche group so to speak that control it.

:scratch2: what's pvp4 I don't remember be in maybe someday .....
And is not 5pec or its 5pec :scratch2:

:scratch2: what's pvp4 I don't remember be in maybe someday .....
And is not 5pec or its 5pec :scratch2:

I read it wrong, still it'd end up being the same. paying to enter a pvp area.
You got the hub as example too.

Problem is that some people getting warnings for mobtrains after first time they do it and others can mobtrain for years and all is ok. It seems that skilled players can not mobtrain, but noobs can. Problem is that some in MA dont like pvp and they dont care what is happening there. Same about decaying armor - they say it is sometimes not allowed :scratch2:

Problem is that some people getting warnings for mobtrains after first time they do it and others can mobtrain for years and all is ok. It seems that skilled players can not mobtrain, but noobs can. Problem is that some in MA dont like pvp and they dont care what is happening there. Same about decaying armor - they say it is sometimes not allowed :scratch2:

Got to agree here.
Because i was told specificly when i exposed all my doubts about what is allowed or not
I was told i CANNOT mob train in any circustance because such a thing without intent to hunt down the mobs is disrupting other players experience, and that is against EULA. I saw few getting warned and I was told also there would be punishments for those that know about it and do it.

As it is. the ones i put the effort informing, are the ones doing it atm and run unpunished... funny heh? I can provide some videos if that's relevant, even tho not made by me.

Got to agree here.
Because i was told specificly when i exposed all my doubts about what is allowed or not
I was told i CANNOT mob train in any circustance because such a thing without intent to hunt down the mobs is disrupting other players experience, and that is against EULA. I saw few getting warned and I was told also there would be punishments for those that know about it and do it.

As it is. the ones i put the effort informing, are the ones doing it atm and run unpunished... funny heh? I can provide some videos if that's relevant, even tho not made by me.

It is not about mobtrain only. It is same in other situation too (hiding in cars while PKing, faster flying with helecopter (was fixed), faster flying with quad and so on). Some people get warnings and temporary lock, others can do it as much as they like. :scratch2:

Picture pulled from this post:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?269175-Skildek-Vaporizer-mistake-or-just-stupidity-!/page18

i never denied anything but as i said pet follows closely when running wit no time/date on pic no idea what was doing at the time but prob looking for oil.but you use pets at rig also so i guess everytime you run through it you must be exploiting??? i'm sure only when its someone you fight you must whine alot

i go lg to pvp but alot of wss are fast to grab a flame or lancehead :(
no call for it and i have asked to stop decaying
that discussion was completely one sided so dont whine when someone does it back.

Well its is obvious then Im not talking off my rear him and im not the one using all tricks in the book.

As for cloud, he achieved fame by playing dirty.
For him might be an acomplishment I suppose.

achieved fame? :D you know i allways shoot first ask questions later paulo you visited the revive enough times.
but that was no accomplishment cuase its no challenge. done crying?
then i'll let you know its against the rules to talk about players

imo pets should have a follow command so they not allways right beside you and harder to*hide* under
or a no pet barrier in no vehicle areas,maybe the pet gets stuck at barrier you can still have buff and not be in way

mob trains wont stop less vehicles are removed from zone or maybe a dome put over rig? :laugh:

my thoughts on rig being toxic varies but if its about same cost to tp back with tp II chip i think its ok

I use a tiny bristle hog for 10 HP, so unless you always shoot at my shins and feet im not exploiting. :ahh:

p51GPav.png

Hes Level 23 Now!

Last edited:
achieved fame? :D you know i allways shoot first ask questions later paulo you visited the revive enough times.
but that was no accomplishment cuase its no challenge. done crying?
then i'll let you know its against the rules to talk about players

Cloud sadly, I actually came back to calypso yesterday and wanted to try to think that you actually changed and play by the book now since you joined a supposedly more respectable soc
First thing i lay eyes upon when you come at rig, you spawn a large pet, sure you can say "oh im skilling" cos thats what you want to find an excuse, but why in good faith you'd have a pet in pvp just to skill when you use it to make others waste extra ped?

Want video? sure let me show you what im talking about.
This is just one of the plenty returns you've done.
I really dont care of dying, as I said to everyone, including support, im aware its pvp (player vs player) so there its totally within the rules to kill and be killed, and if we cant take the heat? leave.

BUT using unfair advantage isnt allowed,
This is your usual moment of glory
Since you cant kill (without using the aim cheat that some of your soc/old soc admited) or it turns too expensive
to kill some targets, all you do is decay,
This is what Hulk talks about LG,
Now tell me someone that does this to each LG for weeks, exploits the system and all this crap, I dont think it feels right for you to keep unpunished.
Tho I know that you were warned about the vehicle on pump thing, I was told and its obvious when you get so nervous about it.

Just for the record, I dont cry as you may think, i just find unfair that people like you can exploit/cheat the system as much as they want and keep unpunished. Its sad when I try to put effort to keep it clean and warning players.

As yesterday I warned a guy mob training with a overboard, that he should stop it because if someone cared to report, he'd get at least warned not to do so.

I think I'm done talking with you,
Is pointless, you will just make some stuff up that I do or whatever so you can try to defend yourself in someway.

There's lots of pics around, videos, of you doing the same shit over and over, everyone but you can see what is being done, so i guess everyone else is blind.

Cloud sadly, I actually came back to calypso yesterday and wanted to try to think that you actually changed and play by the book now since you joined a supposedly more respectable soc
First thing i lay eyes upon when you come at rig, you spawn a large pet, sure you can say "oh im skilling" cos thats what you want to find an excuse, but why in good faith you'd have a pet in pvp just to skill when you use it to make others waste extra ped?

I really dont care of dying, as I said to everyone, including support, im aware its pvp (player vs player) so there its totally within the rules to kill and be killed, and if we cant take the heat? leave.

Since you cant kill (without using the aim cheat that some of your soc/old soc admited) or it turns too expensive
Now tell me someone that does this to each LG for weeks, exploits the system and all this crap, I dont think it feels right for you to keep unpunished.
Tho I know that you were warned about the vehicle on pump thing, I was told and its obvious when you get so nervous about it.

Just for the record, I dont cry as you may think, i just find unfair that people like you can exploit/cheat the system as much as they want and keep unpunished. Its sad when I try to put effort to keep it clean and warning players.

As yesterday I warned a guy mob training with a overboard, that he should stop it because if someone cared to report, he'd get at least warned not to do so.

Is pointless, you will just make some stuff up that I do or whatever so you can try to defend yourself in someway.

There's lots of pics around, videos, of you doing the same shit over and over, everyone but you can see what is being done, so i guess everyone else is blind.

Everytime im at rig i see cloud with small pet training it.but Everytime i come closer to the pump he bring the big pet and hide under and start flamet and all that shit.

Do he suddenly want to train the big pet when i come or he do that for hide from shoots?
He make that rig dirty. Do all shit to make all spend so they leave him in peace.
he have done it so many months years that every enemy that want to do alitle pvp leave it to the dirty player.

So if noobs that rly want oil. Go die come back over and over again. Let him spend. And he will stop.
He done it and can be alone. U other can.
do ot before ma open the eyes and change it.

well, yea i spawn a pet i have all pets in game cept ancient daikiba small and ancient male allmost all at lvl 7 so i'm training it.
and first thing that happen when i arrived rig was i got flamed,i was decayed out of pvp armor, so you cry when i do it back? :laugh:
looks like filip keeps running behind my pet and by the looks of it he did it cuase he knows you was filming
so filip is at fault if i run through it lol cuase he's hideing. a classic setup. but not a very good one
you should get baned for keep puting such junk about players. i guess you'll deny that you decay also?
then you know why i did it.keep crying paulo :laugh:

well, yea i spawn a pet i have all pets in game cept ancient daikiba small and ancient male allmost all at lvl 7 so i'm training it.
and first thing that happen when i arrived rig was i got flamed,i was decayed out of pvp armor, so you cry when i do it back? :laugh:
looks like filip keeps running behind my pet and by the looks of it he did it cuase he knows you was filming
so filip is at fault if i run through it lol cuase he's hideing. a classic setup. but not a very good one
you should get baned for keep puting such junk about players. i guess you'll deny that you decay also?
then you know why i did it.keep crying paulo :laugh:

you wish i'd cry, but you're too stupid to even notice when i say i dont really care for you, I play my own game and dont make personal disputes, i just want the game clean
mostly cos im unarmored as you could see also.
But prolly you were hiding so well on that that you couldnt see.
EIther way, carry on, exploit the game some more, maybe one day, MA will actually reward who plays clean.

you wish i'd cry, but you're too stupid to even notice when i say i dont really care for you, I play my own game and dont make personal disputes, i just want the game clean
mostly cos im unarmored as you could see also.
But prolly you were hiding so well on that that you couldnt see.
EIther way, carry on, exploit the game some more, maybe one day, MA will actually reward who plays clean.

paulo wasent you just at rig doing the exact thing you whineing about? you running around rig with pet out hideing under it.
we kill you over and over along with your soc who was doing the exact same as you ...seriously you are a hippocrit piece of noob and your right where you should be on my ignore/kos list :wtg:

paulo wasent you just at rig doing the exact thing you whineing about? you running around rig with pet out hideing under it.
we kill you over and over along with your soc who was doing the exact same as you ...seriously you are a hippocrit piece of noob and your right where you should be on my ignore/kos list :wtg:

you are a waste of time
videos speak for themselves
/ignore

Reactions: jod
looks to me like you spawned a pet and someone used it against you,fair play in my book.

:lolup::lolup::lolup: Filip is hiding under pet from you!

All of EU just fell on the floor laughing GZ! I needed that :girl:

Paulo now post one about you self using pet too :scratch2: or you only trying to make others look bad Humm Henxy also have exa so can you make one video too

:lolup::lolup::lolup: Filip is hiding under pet from you!

All of EU just fell on the floor laughing GZ! I needed that :girl:

2015-01-05 13:48:04 [Local] [Fayt Cloud Lyngod] [System]: [Cloud] killed [AngelHenx] using a [Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VII (L)].
2014-11-16 11:02:11 [Society] [Fayt Cloud Lyngod] [System]: [Cloud] killed [Paulo Manique] using a [Genesis Icerage E.L.M Edition (L)].
2014-11-18 18:01:25 [Society] [Fayt Cloud Lyngod] [System]: [Cloud] killed [Jasse] using a [DetPil V-Rex 2000 (L)].
2014-11-26 21:09:16 [Society] [Fayt Cloud Lyngod] [System]: [Cloud] killed [Filip] using a [Genesis Icerage E.L.M Edition (L)].
2014-12-03 14:32:50 [#epic-pkerzz] [Fayt Cloud Lyngod] [System]: [Cloud] killed [Hulk] using a [Genesis Icerage E.L.M Edition (L)]. last one was at pvp4
reguardless of why he did it thats whats going on in the video,but seems he knew you was filming imo

Back