How to close a Oil rig

I was sitting on the wall watching the players at the oil rig and someone shot me for no reason. This was the fun I had after. You can see the rest of the mass at the rig in the background. (This is old rig before VU10):)
attachment.php

The Molisk was what killed me out of the mountain of Atrox I pulled in.

Or you use a megingjord and blow everyone to bits!

Lol, I like your tactic though.

the problem isnt killing people, thats the easy part.

the problem is the tactic is to come back 24/7 , without shooting only making the other part spend.

end result, the non pvp'er gets rig...

This is how to close a oilrig without waste a penny.
get a quad-wing.
Fly to rig of ashi. Get killed fly back.get killed fly back.
ur enemy thats waste the ammo on u will get tired and stop fire. Becuse he will use more ammo then he get in drops. So after a wile u will stand there and pick like the other with higher lvl then u.
be sure u learn fast pick.
make pick up button and click oil and fast hit the pick up button.

And it help if u are in team like 3 or 4. Then u will get more drops and enemy stop faster to shoot. Becuse more waste from hes side.

Gl and welcome to the game :)

Ps:its no line on the big rig :wise:

Its the way how some players do for years. This way you can get rich... if you from North Korea or so.

Shame but MA like PvP zones where you dont need to spent a pec... (do they?!)

Why not to make it "cost" for dying in zones like oil rig where you can get free peds?! Lootable pvp! Usual lootable pvp zone in normal oil rig and (lets say) 1 ped toxic shot lootable pvp in noob rig with some HP/LvL limitation to enter. Then people MUST spent to survive. Must skill up to survive. Must buy tools, armors, guns to survive!

P.S. People who dont like pvp - should NOT go to pvp. They can go sweating, natural stones or fruits picking...

Alright.

I'll organize a kilometer long noob-train and try this out. How long is it to nearest revive terminal? Just to make sure there is a constant flow of people...

Alright.

I'll organize a kilometer long noob-train and try this out. How long is it to nearest revive terminal? Just to make sure there is a constant flow of people...

a few hours a week wont make a diff, problem is constant.

What ever happened to that other fixed oil collector object at the rig "Foudil" ? Gone 4 good ?

Its the way how some players do for years. This way you can get rich... if you from North Korea or so.

Shame but MA like PvP zones where you dont need to spent a pec... (do they?!)

Why not to make it "cost" for dying in zones like oil rig where you can get free peds?! Lootable pvp! Usual lootable pvp zone in normal oil rig and (lets say) 1 ped toxic shot lootable pvp in noob rig with some HP/LvL limitation to enter. Then people MUST spent to survive. Must skill up to survive. Must buy tools, armors, guns to survive!

P.S. People who dont like pvp - should NOT go to pvp. They can go sweating, natural stones or fruits picking...

Humm maybe disable cars at least :? And 20 pec get back from shooting to make a friendly pvp since we already have pvp4 for 5 ped
:smoke:

so the opponent dont lose much but the lose tp mind essence this way also help sweaters to sell more sweat :wtg:

Humm maybe disable cars at least :? And 20 pec get back from shooting to make a friendly pvp since we already have pvp4 for 5 ped
:smoke:

so the opponent dont lose much but the lose tp mind essence this way also help sweaters to sell more sweat :wtg:

Yes, disable vehicles in entire pvp zone at ashi rig, that is a good way to start and would also avoid nibs with no armor generating mobtrains only star would have the power to make normally.

Henxy, do you go to rig to collect Oil or have a little pvp fun?

....take it as a bit of fun and don't let it get to you. :ahh:

Henxy, do you go to rig to collect Oil or have a little pvp fun?

....take it as a bit of fun and don't let it get to you. :ahh:

Hi i go to rig for pvp and oil to cover some loss.
but when people do this trick all the time they scare the fun of pvp away. Is no point shoot when 30 sec later they are back with no pec used.

So i rater share the trick they use to noobs.
instead for only 2-3 guys in eu get it all and rest of the newcommers need to stand in line in orthos for 1 ped hour.

Then i just say. yes they win over me in a pvp with quad and without a gun.
But let them have som competation from the newcommers ;)

Henx

Hopefully the Mindark PVP update will sort things out.

Last edited:
buy quad for 90ped + oil cost + fap cost +any armor decay you have on, so each revive costs....I guess more then a penny spent?
dosent really help the new players at all to spread disinformation so they can get the opposite :scratch2:

maybe those who go over and over and die countless times have the ped flow to do this? deposit cld ect.
or fun??? PvP :sniper:

Funny thing u off all persons respond to this thread. But its ok :)

Tell the people how u get rid of the enemy from the oil rig in ashi.

Dont tell them u dont want competion.

And yes this works.
if u do this long enough u will be able to stand at the rig and pick like all other with uber gear that can kill u.

Noone shoot u forever when its free to die.
have try it my self when rig was closed. After 2 hours i was standing pick oil.
ps learn to pick fast. Becuse when they stop shoot u will be the winner!

Henx

You have the right mindset OP....better than bitchin, so yea good idea or not or not, youre on track.

Yeah except for the title of the thread.. He's not technically closing the oil rig.

Real PVP-ers go to PVP4! :tongue2:

No but seriously... i do think that Henxy has a point.
Oil rig should be something to really fight for.

I love to watch some good pvp action.

Last edited:
I like this :) atm offering free flight to rig from outpost at [83138, 80497, 223]. will be running/anoying the rig here the NeXT couple of hours :)

Come Join :silly2:

:nutkick::sniper:

And yes this works.
if u do this long enough u will be able to stand at the rig and pick like all other with uber gear that can kill u.

Henx

So the one don't shot win :smoke:
OK but but my baby sword decay way less them tango so you thing new players can win and you try All day yes but after 11hrs shoring I kinda got tired but come on 11hrs hehe you can go what 5 kills and cry Humm so my question is what's hurt inside you I just wonder :scratch2:

Last edited:
Pvp will never be perfect.

People will always find other ways to "win" in Pvp like trolling, abusing, explaining others what real pvp is (play according my rules! Mindark must change the system so i can win bla bla!), expecting others to shut up to talk about pvp cause they don't pvp enough etc etc etc...

This topic is about oilrig.
I have seen cases of people running inside pvp4... And feeling unfair if they are being shot :D

Last edited:
Real PVP-ers go to PVP4! :tongue2:

No but seriously... i do think that Henxy has a point.
Oil rig should be something to really fight for.

I love to watch some good pvp action.

Well I don't know what he wanna do bcuz I fly at rig super rare I all was tp back and fight
when we fight clean ofc he use he's mod hedoc and jump fap and I don't complain I fine the way to win or at least try to equal the fight I mean when I Carrie imp hedoc all he does is standing hogging the pump .
so I change tactic I pull out my flame Trower he take he's armor fast like lighting maqueen and I tango him
When I fight with my ajusted hedoc ofc I die more easy against bigger faps and and I'm not crying is what I can afford and I'm fine with it the thing is he wanna kill in one shot too and inspect me to leave after 6 hots

the thing is he wanna play he's game like oh I can decay you shot me 10 times and I one shot and I'm more better pkr them you but if you have fap that save you 5 or more times for shot oh now i can't shot anymore last hogg the pump :wtg:

well so the think is all he wanna do is jump and. Fap so I use my tango plan simple now tell me I'm the bad guy here :rolleyes:

And yes this works.

Henx
competition is fine ;) part of life part of game
but your disinformation will cuase people to lose peds not gain.
while dieing maybe free the cost to return to rig after death is not fap+fuel
most return revive after just 1shot
hmm quad becomes shot :handgun: ..quad becomes broked ~~~Quad-Wings Selling off auction~~~
inv some challenge at least pls...not train apprentice low levels to do what you do and have date with revive :boxer:

Well I don't know what he wanna do bcuz I fly at rig super rare I all was tp back and fight
when we fight clean ofc he use he's mod hedoc and jump fap and I don't complain I fine the way to win or at least try to equal the fight I mean when I Carrie imp hedoc all he does is standing hogging the pump .
so I change tactic I pull out my flame Trower he take he's armor fast like lighting maqueen and I tango him
When I fight with my ajusted hedoc ofc I die more easy against bigger faps and and I'm not crying is what I can afford and I'm fine with it the thing is he wanna kill in one shot too and inspect me to leave after 6 hots

the thing is he wanna play he's game like oh I can decay you shot me 10 times and I one shot and I'm more better pkr them you but if you have fap that save you 5 or more times for shot oh now i can't shot anymore last hogg the pump :wtg:

well so the think is all he wanna do is jump and. Fap so I use my tango plan simple now tell me I'm the bad guy here :rolleyes:

Tell me has this something with the treadh to do?

Well the trick of this work better with mod hedoc yes.

But anyway. This trick work best with 2-3 persons so u can share the oil u get. And the pvpr waste 3 times more.

So he will leave u in peace 3 times faster.

Gl out there! :)

Henx

Tell me has this something with the treadh to do?

Well the trick of this work better with mod hedoc yes.

But anyway. This trick work best with 2-3 persons so u can share the oil u get. And the pvpr waste 3 times more.

So he will leave u in peace 3 times faster.

Gl out there! :)

Henx

Humm so you saying I talk to you about shares ??? Or I don't get it lol
and about the leave 3 times faster I don't ask them to leave
us far I remember I even pm you to come back or I'm wrong :scratch2:

Dang I get it you are alone and need team is that it ?

Humm so you saying I talk to you about shares ??? Or I don't get it lol
and about the leave 3 times faster I don't ask them to leave
us far I remember I even pm you to come back or I'm wrong :scratch2:

Dang I get it you are alone and need team is that it ?

I know u are good in trolling. But please make my thread clean from trolling.
I just tell the people who not into deposit yett how to can stand at big rig and pick oil.

I know ur soc hate this thread. But u dont have to try troll it away.

Gl shooting noobs 24/7 se how long u can keep it going :)

And til u guys who want to do it. Im very helpfull at this and can pick oil and transport and give all the oil i manage picking to u guys. :)

I know u are good in trolling. But please make my thread clean from trolling.
I just tell the people who not into deposit yett how to can stand at big rig and pick oil.

I know ur soc hate this thread. But u dont have to try troll it away.

Gl shooting noobs 24/7 se how long u can keep it going :)

And til u guys who want to do it. Im very helpfull at this and can pick oil and transport and give all the oil i manage picking to u guys. :)

Humm I never say the can't come hell that's not even possible I mean rig is open 24/7 since when rig can be closed by talking
And I not trolling is the true about you :wise:

Last edited:
Hopefully the Mindark PVP update will sort things out; I've only visited the rig a few times recently, wasted a few hundred peds killing people just jumping about, it needs a complete rethink.

No it doesn't. The rig is NOT just about picking up oil, you all just dont know how to enjoy it properly.

DCF

Humm this is not space sorry :lolup:

You forget Daisy's beginnings long before Pirating.....MaisMa.

Feel free to browse the youtube clips in the sig to set youreself straight ma'am.....IF you dare :silly2:

You forget Daisy's beginnings MaisMa. Feel free to browse the youtube clips in the sig to set youreself straight ma'am.....IF you dare :silly2:

No need to see old things when you can come get some

dang I must be quite now termitator lady is here :jawdrop:

Last edited:
No need to see old things when you can come get some

Be something or nothing. No need for me to be swinging my dick anymore, been there, done that. So you keep taking pictures cause i see thats all youre still doing. Found youre place. Im sure you will get what i mean ones day Ma'am ;)

Be something or nothing. No need for me to be swinging my dick anymore, been there, done that. So you keep taking pictures cause im thinking thats youre place in the game. Im sure you will get what i mean ones day Ma'am ;)

so if you done what you doing here :? I mean this present if you are the pass go see if the chikens already put some eggs

Back