Big Deposit

Aosx

Young
So i am going to depositing a large sum of money. Any advise how to go about it.

Last edited:
So i am going to depositing a large sum of money. Any advise how to go about it. The deposit is going to be around 10kusd. Will the irs put a hold on the money being transfer since it over 9999usd?

You can do any size deposit as long as your credit card can hold it
The IRS has no say on what you spend, only on income

my advice would be to invest it into something long term:

hangar
houses/apartments
CLD
unlimited vehicles
old school furniture
old school clothing
skulls
mannequin/shopkeepers
etc

Do they put a hold on it if you spend that much at the lumber yard, used car lot or electronics store?

I don't see why it should be an issue.

Bank transfer is best for big amounts imp
Better fx rate than cc but takes a lil longer

No idea about irs stuff sry

with that amount of money, I'd probably invest 60% in CLD's and play off ROI. Or simply invest in a big UNL mining amp and then grind for profit

I have never had any issue with using the bank transfere option. All of the amounts have been in great excess of $10,000 and not one has been held etc. What you are thinking of is when you cash a check over that amount. Its not so much on sending it.

Buy Bitcoin :p

Irs doesn't hold money. The treasury does if they believe you are money laundering and then you have to sue them to get it back... pretty corrupt... if you deposit $10k in your own bank account, banks will flag it and send info to the treasury. It could be a point in which you could be audited later.

However, all the above would be when you withdraw.. not deposit into eu.

If it will be "around" 10k, why not 9900? Do you intend to deposit 10100 just to see how it goes? I'm pretty sure 2 transactions of 5-6k usd would be just fine, and if this is your kind of pleasure (depositing insane amounts of money at once) few dollars in extra fees will be peanuts (check with your bank, some banks have different fees for different tiers)

How many quads you buying?

bank transfer - 2 to 3 days

If they are using the same sailboat across the Atlantic with deposits as they do with withdrawal, at best 2months :D

(More seriously, listen to atami)

All good ask me anything. I came into a small chuck of money depositing small part of it.
Please play smart. :) Other then that, Gl and have fun! :yay:

Deposit it into my account and you have no worries . . no really its ok:)

my advice would be to invest it into something long term:

hangar
houses/apartments
CLD
unlimited vehicles
old school furniture
old school clothing
skulls
mannequin/shopkeepers
etc

My advice is: Be very careful who you take advice from.

With that said, I dont recall him asking for advice on how to spend it. :wise:

Yeah i was just asking how smooth the process is.

I'm sure MA will make it butter smooth :) They want the money and will make sure they do all they can to help you bring the money in. On the way out however, they will tell you to get a ticket and get your ass to the back of the line :p

All good ask me anything. I came into a small chuck of money depositing small part of it.

If this is a small part...could you send me another small part please? I am struggling with the monthly mortgage payments :)
10K would drop my monthly bill a significant amount.

(The smile is referring to the request, no worries. The struggle is true though...)

Back