Selling: Calypso Pets from Level 1 to Level 5 only 50000 ped :)

voom

Prowler
Society
KKoE
Vavva Voom Straaf
Calypso pets can be summoned on other planets (at level 7) and can now give you health buffs (at level 5) and exp buffs (at level 1).

All buffs need 75% pet affection to work. Affection will be 0 when you first get your pet but you just need to keep it summoned and 'trick' it to increase affection. You can also brush it for a couple of minutes and I am happy to lend you a brush. (Collateral needed of around 150 ped for this).

I am selling all new pets (Bristle, Combibo and Cornaundacauda) at level 1 at the moment, I am also selling an ancient snablesnot male and panthers at level 1.

Levels will increase with time and I shall post increases here.

I have Level 5 Bristle now (You can get your 10HP buff with this).

Also selling Level 3 going on level 4 Ancient Snable, one male and one female. Not sure what to price these at yet but 50K ped sounds good to me :laugh:

I am offering new virgin pets (not summoned or fed) at an introductory price of 50pec each. (or should that be 50000K pec) I dunno I can't decide.

Anyone interested pm me or post here.

Bristle Level 1 now 5 ped due to high demand and current rarity.

Voom

Last edited:
You might want to get a couple up to L7 if you are advertising for use on other planets, they can be spawned elsewhere but only after they reach level 7. (the HP buff is available at L5)

You might want to get a couple up to L7 if you are advertising for use on other planets, they can be spawned elsewhere but only after they reach level 7. (the HP buff is available at L5)

Thanks Narfi I wasn't aware of the 'other planets' restriction.

All info. updated :)

Back