Entropia Universe Auctions Off 25 Special Edition Spaceships - MPOGD.com

News Bot

Guardian

[SIZE=-2]MPOGD.com[/SIZE]

Entropia Universe Auctions Off 25 Special Edition Spaceships
[SIZE=-1]MPOGD.com[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Gothenburg, Sweden - December 9, 2014 - Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today it will be auctioning off 25 high-performance spacecraft for its popular real-cash MMO.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]http://news.google.com/news/more?ncl=dkCU12Zhi6QrUFM&authuser=0&ned=us[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

[SIZE=-1]Gothenburg, Sweden - December 9, 2014 - Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today it will be auctioning off 25 high-performance spacecraft for its popular real-cash MMO.[/SIZE]

More...

Yeah! ..... But I have this strange feeling I've seen this before! :scratch2:

This thread just made me think of this for some reason :laugh:

wow another 25 for sale.:laugh: now that we have 50 maybe the price can go down!

More...

If Gamasutra doesn't help spread the word to mpogd!, what's next CNN? :)

MA make the start bid 10000ped and see the fierce bidding war.
For me I'm screwed as the Aussie dollar is 0.83 USD so that's 6045USD and less the 9.65% fee that's even more for me, so not keen on spending over $6500 on deposits on this thing, sorry.

MA make the start bid 10000ped and see the fierce bidding war.
For me I'm screwed as the Aussie dollar is 0.83 USD so that's 6045USD and less the 9.65% fee that's even more for me, so not keen on spending over $6500 on deposits on this thing, sorry.

Ouch 9.65% fee.. what kind of deposiit method are you using? i am sure there are some where you can pay much less..

From each deposit? Just... wow. And I thought 3.5% is a robbery...

I don't know if you notice but it's 3.5 to the bank and 3.5 in game so total is 7% already every depo

I thing this quads are good I mean you can have virtual ferrari and warps ul so is very good taxi and fast travels can submit too or have to go up and down ?

I don't know if you notice but it's 3.5 to the bank and 3.5 in game so total is 7% already every depo

I thing this quads are good I mean you can have virtual ferrari and warps ul so is very good taxi and fast travels can submit too or have to go up and down ?

It depends on bank i think.. for me its just the gameside fee, no extra fee from bank.

I don't know who's getting the 3.5% (MA or Visa or my bank) but depositing 100$ I'm getting 965 peds in game. Was like that for all 8 years I do deposits.

Here is the breakdown of Visa charges for using any visa card, mastercard looks very similar with slight changes, some stuff is variable so not sure if this causes the percentage to get to 3.5% form visa soley or if MA or the Bank is also adding some percentage. Also other countries could impose different regulations but these are visa rules for US businesses.

• Visa
    • .11% - Assessment
      The assessment applies to gross Visa transaction volume.
      Note: Effective January 2015, the assessment of gross Visa sales volume involving a credit transaction will increase 0.02% to 0.13%. The assessment for Visa debit volume will remain 0.11%
    • $0.0195 - Acquirer Processing Fee (APF) - Credit
      The Acquirer Processing Fee applies to all U.S.-based credit card authorizations acquired in the U.S. regardless of where the issuer/cardholder is located. If your business is based in the U.S., the acquirer processing fee will apply to all Visa credit card authorizations.
    • $0.0155 - Acquirer Processing Fee (APF) - Debit
      On April 1, 2012, Visa began charging a separate lower APF of $0.0155 for transactions involving a debit card.
    • Transaction Integrity Fee (TIF)
      Effective April 13, 2012, Visa will begin charging a Transaction Integrity Fee (TIF) of $0.10 on transactions involving Visa debit and prepaid cards that do not meet CPS requirements.
    • Variable - Fixed Acquirer Network Fee (FANF)
      Effective April 1, 2012, the FANF is a monthly fee that varies based on processing method, number of locations and volume. See the Fixed Acquirer Network Fee calculator to determine the FANF for your business.
    • $0.0025 - Settlement Network Access Fee -- Also called a Visa Base II Fee
      Applies to all U.S.-based settlement transactions. If your business is based in the U.S., the settlement network access fee will apply to all Visa settlement transactions.
      • Note:
        The Settlement Network Access Fee (Visa Base II Fee) and Acquirer Processing Fee will both apply to the vast majority of credit card transactions for U.S.-based businesses bringing the total fee to $0.022
    • $0.0047 - Kilobyte (KB) Access Fee
      Visa's kilobyte fee is charged on each authorization transaction submitted to Visa's network for settlement.
    • $0.045 - Misuse of Authorization Fee
      The Misuse of Authorization Fee applies to Visa authorizations that are not followed by a matching clearing transaction (or in the case of a cancelled or timed out authorization, not properly reversed).
    • $0.10 - Zero Floor Limit Fee
      Visa's Zero Floor Limit applies to cleared transactions that can't be matched to a previously approved or partially-approved authorization. In short, it applies to settlement transactions submitted without a proper authorization.
    • $0.025 - Zero Dollar Verification Fee
      The Zero Dollar Verification fee applies to Zero Dollar Verification messages (approved and declined). Zero Dollar Verification messages include the verification of the card account number, address verification (through AVS), Card Verification Value 2 (CVV2) and Single Message System (SMS) acquired Account Verification authorizations. The Visa Misuse of Authorization Fee does not apply to these requests. The fee applies when you want to verify a cardholder's information without actually authorizing an amount of their card.
    • .40% - International Service Assessment Fee
      The International Service Assessment Fee applies to U.S. acquired transactions paid for with a card issued outside of the U.S.
    • .45% - International Acquirer Fee
      The International Acquirer Fee applies under the same circumstances as the International Service Assessment Fee noted above.
    • $0.001 - Risk Identification fee
      Effective April 1, 2012, Visa has eliminated the risk identification fee

Last edited:
Back