Merry Mayhem 2014 - Preliminary Event Info

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
8vcr52eojbxln589em37mwt9lrrxr09.jpeg

It's that time of year again... time for some MERRY MAYHEM!

Merry Mayhem 2014 will be held December 19 - January 11, 2014.

As in last year's event there will be five solo categories and five team categories, with tons of awesome prizes!

Full event details will be published early next week.

In the meanwhile, start preparing your gear and forming your team for Calypso's premiere hunting extravaganza!

Originally Posted Here

It's that time of year again... Dust off your tools and blow some mobs away! :yay:

So excited.

Got my guns, amps, Helmet, fap... ready to start !

And 10 hp thanks to Mudpie

Dont forget to level your pet to level 5 so you can buy the 10 hp boost for only 5 ped

Soo... what kind of dps are we talking about for noob cat?

End date of January 11 2014 seems a bit early.

Someone asked for this info yesterday or day before that. We must be livin' in a MATRIX!!1!oneoneeleven :dunce:

I have a question that Idont remember the answer to.
If you're level 69.9 when the event starts and you get your category 3 keys but during the event you go over level 70 can you still enter your category 3 event or do you have to chip out to below level 70 to enter?

Last Year: For solo you would be fine. To enter Team you'd have to chip back down.

And the cut offs were 25,50,75,100,100+

Nothing sells like a beautiful woman in red with big.... ambitions :tongue2:
But im also looking forward to this annual, dare i say, religious event :)

Last Year: For solo you would be fine. To enter Team you'd have to chip back down.

And the cut offs were 25,50,75,100,100+

Correct, you would be okay for solo, but have to chip back down to do team instance lvl 3.

The cut off profs were not as you listed, however....

Category 1: Highest Professional Standing 0-24
Category 2: Highest Professional standing 25-49
Category 3: Highest Professional standing 50-69
Category 4: Highest Professional Standing 70-99
Category 5: Professional Standing 100+

These were the cut off levels.

It would be great to get the full details at least a day prior to the start of the event. Also, a big concern for the cutoff's. I've been told that dmg prof's don't count. So, I can enter Cat 1 with lvl 24.99 laser hit and lvl 27 laser dmg? I saw a post about this for Holloween Mayhem. Can anyone confirm that it's the same for Merry? Thanks!

Back