Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem

The Starfinder XXIV has been sold!!

The new owner is PostHistory PostHistory Hax

Please contact the ships new owner to for warp flights

Crew should also contact him in order to continue with repair skilling

New Thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...9108-Starfinder-XXIV-Space-Services&p=3328526

Our last repair date was 12/28 and the sale date was 12/28.. if anyone wishes to discontinue with their service on the XXIV and would like a prorated refund for dues paid for the remaining 3 days of December, please contact me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****The Starfinder XXIV is currently for sale. It could sell in a week or in couple months. Whenever it sells, Pilot/Crew fees will be refunded on a prorated basis for that calendar month

Crew Members:
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker
RyaN RyRy Kirk
Meloveyou LongTime FiveDolla
Danski Dan Shuminarto
Grummin Grummin Subuki
suzanne trifle gizmos
Justin Gamer Espozito
Eric Beston Jonson
Not Jackie Chan
Mike BeastClown Fed
The Beast Smith
Matt browN Johnson
Based BK201 Ghost
Eternal JustFineAziz SkyPharaoh
l3 Brokenmachine lVl
Ant Pavor Foret
angel angl dachs
Phoenix Phox Pyron

Last edited:
Starfinder XXIV - Schedule

deleted scheduled.. ship is sold

Last edited:
You should give away a few repairer spots (unless interest for repairing gets big). That would make it easier for you to rent it out as a captain out skilling needs a repair crew to be efficient. Having a few repairers in every timezone would be optimal.

Can you use all 6 guns at the same time with the armament III in?

You should give away a few repairer spots (unless interest for repairing gets big). That would make it easier for you to rent it out as a captain out skilling needs a repair crew to be efficient. Having a few repairers in every timezone would be optimal.

There are no shortage of ways for a Privateer to become a giant ped sink for me. Additionally, there also is no reason to give stuff away for free. We have been able to maintain a steady repair crew all night. If people want to try it out for a night I have no problem with them doing that for free one time. There is a guy here doing that right now.

Even if there is no repair crew, the pilot is able to function completely solo. The way it works is the Pilot gathers up mobs and they will give skills to him for several minutes. Once enough mobs are attacking the ship, the pilot is no longer getting skill gains, and the SI is damaged extensively, all the Pilot has to do is get out of the Pilot seat... If no one is sitting in any seat, the mobs stop attacking, which allow the pilot to go skill repair. Once the ship is repaired, he can go out and gather up more mobs... repeat as necessary, skilling pilot and vehicle repair in the same skilling session. When I do that myself, I usually cant resist the urge to kill the mobs too.

With a repair crew, the pilot simply dumps the mobs and then goes to get new mobs, if the repair crew is light, the pilot can help repair.

With a gunner, the pilot maintains 25% - 75% SI, gathers mobs for the hunter(s), and positions the ship so the gunner can kill and loot the mobs. Due to the amount of SI, the Pilot can just place about 15-20 mobs on the hull of the ship and let the gunner blast the shit out of them.

Tonight we have been at it for about 7 hours so far, most of the time we have had 4 people repairing, at one point we rotated 2 people out and brought 2 new people in. We did some hunting as well.

Can you use all 6 guns at the same time with the armament III in?

I've not tested it.

Due to the amount of SI on the ship, there isn't a need for more than 2 gunners. I've been told that one Armament III is good for 4 guns. If MindArk would make mob spawns more dense, then having more gunners would be needed.

Last edited:
Please keep in mind that if the mobs that are collected are not shot or not drowned in bluezone and you wait for them to reset to their spawnpoints then the pilot wont get much skills at all collecting these mobs a second time as they already passed on their skills.
You get the most skills if you kill what you collect.

And other who skill in the same area as you will also be more happy if they dont have to kill the already drained mobs ;)

Even if there is no repair crew, the pilot is able to function completely solo. The way it works is the Pilot gathers up mobs and they will give skills to him for several minutes. Once enough mobs are attacking the ship, the pilot is no longer getting skill gains, and the SI is damaged extensively, all the Pilot has to do is get out of the Pilot seat... If no one is sitting in any seat, the mobs stop attacking, which allow the pilot to go skill repair. Once the ship is repaired, he can go out and gather up more mobs... repeat as necessary, skilling pilot and vehicle repair in the same skilling session. When I do that myself, I usually cant resist the urge to kill the mobs too.

Please keep in mind that if the mobs that are collected are not shot or not drowned in bluezone and you wait for them to reset to their spawnpoints then the pilot wont get much skills at all collecting these mobs a second time as they already passed on their skills.
You get the most skills if you kill what you collect.

And other who skill in the same area as you will also be more happy if they dont have to kill the already drained mobs ;)

This.

It has been extensively tested by many space hunters that the mobs do not recover the skills they have gave out after they have been drained. The only way to reset the skills completely is to kill them (by which ever method you choose).

If everyone decided not to kill any mobs, within just a few days there would be zero skills for any one. Very poor practice indeed.

Just a heads up, I am sure your pilots will however take much fun in killing the mobs, and hopefully such a dire circumstance should never arrive. :)

Last edited:
This.

It has been extensively tested by many space hunters that the mobs do not recover the skills they have gave out after they have been drained. The only way to reset the skills completely is to kill them (by which ever method you choose).

If everyone decided not to kill any mobs, within just a few days there would be zero skills for any one. Very poor practice indeed.

Just a heads up, I am sure your pilots will however take much fun in killing the mobs, and hopefully such a dire circumstance should never arrive. :)

I agree with all of your thoughts on this... Like I said, my preference is to kill the mobs :)

Either way, when we skill, the mobs are either shot or drowned

You said in the reputation comment that you count 8 guns on the privateer. There are 4 gunner seats on the upper deck behind the cockpit and 2 behind the pilot seat. Where are the other 2?

You said in the reputation comment that you count 8 guns on the privateer. There are 4 gunner seats on the upper deck behind the cockpit and 2 behind the pilot seat. Where are the other 2?

Nevermind.. I had just woken up... counting is too much for me to handle until I've had coffee :laugh:

:hammer:

Nevermind.. I had just woken up... counting is too much for me to handle until I've had coffee :laugh:

:hammer:

Damn! I thought that maybe (just maybe) they had added a couple of pilot usable guns... Oh well. Agree on the coffee... ;)

Bump for skillin!!!

Original post updated

Back