Selling: Emik Enigma L2 T5.6

SpeedMetalVai

Prowler
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Steve Stevie Vai
emik_l2_a.jpg

Hi all, I'm selling my Emik L2 tier 5.6. Dante is a perfect match for this gun. The DPS/DPP is pretty comparable to Spirit MK1 with the same amp. Its a great grinder weapon. It works very nicely on Mind Reavers and has even looted a Kallous! :cool:

http://planetcalypso.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1701

emik_l2.jpg

The remaining tier rates are:

This is an auction type sale. Please post your bids here for fairness/transparency between buyers. Please don't PM me any offers below the SB, my price is firm. I'm currently only accepting PED bids.

Auction will run for 3 days after SB is met, buyout can be PM'ed and I will keep the sale confidential at the buyers request. Any offer received after auction end will not be considered.

SOLD!

Please do not make a bid if you don't have the ped available. I reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder if the buyer is unable to pay within 12 hours.

Thanks for looking!:cool:

emik_l2_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jod
Check you In BOx offer sent:yup:

Since offer in PM wasnt ok, has my final offer 12k Pure ped you offer the TT :tongue2:

Since offer in PM wasnt ok, has my final offer 12k Pure ped you offer the TT :tongue2:

Offer accepted, updated first post.:cool:

Last edited:
Last bid was retracted, I revamped my auction layout to make it as fair as possible. Daily bump.

Daily bump. Merry Christmas everyone!:xmas:

Daily bump.

Last edited:
Happy New Year!
Daily bump.

Happy New Year!
Daily bump.

Gun has been sold, thread can be closed.:cool:

Back