The Quadwing Equus (looks nice but...)

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
:confused:

Well Guess i was lucky to see this baby around Twins when i log, it looks great but i think better MA put more Speed on this cos i was after him for some time and this is not much faster then a regular Quad all i can say.

Hope you guy enjoy the pics.

Last edited:
Ahh now i see what you mean :) was too fast to reply.
They dont need speed on planet, but in space

Last edited:
Ahh now i see what you mean :) was too fast to reply.
They dont need speed on planet, but in space

Hmm ok they have Warp i know, but the speed i saw on planet think its the same in space when they leave safe zones and enter pvp, and at the speed i saw a regular Quad has no trouble to be on top of it and pew pew :), but well just me:laugh:

:confused:

Well Guess i was lucky to see this baby around Twins when i log, it looks great but i think better MA put more Speed on this cos i was after him for some time and this is not much faster then a regular Quad all i can say.

Hope you guy enjoy the pics.

Lots of stuff look nice when u see it for the first time, from my pov it's a quad with red colors and a ferrari logo, not much effort put into it, sorry but not in this or any universe is that piece of virtual item worth 50k ped minimum.

Hmm ok they have Warp i know, but the speed i saw on planet think its the same in space when they leave safe zones and enter pvp, and at the speed i saw a regular Quad has no trouble to be on top of it and pew pew :), but well just me:laugh:

No its not the same speed :) two different numbers, same on regular quads, they are much slower on planet than in space. Two different stats.

No its not the same speed :) two different numbers, same on regular quads, they are much slower on planet than in space. Two different stats.

Well think was the same :) :silly2:, but like the other user told 50k i think bit to much even atm someone already gave SB on one of the 6 or 7 in AH atm.

Think for 50k they should at least had 2x1200 SI a more Speed :smoke:

But once again just me thinking:tongue2:

I adore MA for only one thing.. They have some talent of selling stuff.. even in Antarctica they would sell ice cubes for penguins.
Swedes know how do business these days :)

ah $5,000 for red paint and a logo VS $10... hmm hard choice

(yes i'm aware of the warp)

Would be nice to see a video of this in space warping from Calypso to Arkadia.... :yup:

That could loosen a few wallet straps.

Just an :idea:

Speed of quads on planet is not the same as their speed in space. They only fly a little faster than sleipnir, maybe ~75 km/h.

Back