Buying: Enkidd Howler S.4

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Looking to buy one of these. PM me if you have one for sale, paying whatever markup is for them.

Regards bee

:yay: bump

reminder: this is a BUYING, not a selling thread... shouldn't take this long lol

Hi, Bee! :)
You look for one, too?! :D There was one in auc yesterday, it sold within few hours. I didn't get it 'cause it had awful tier values... :(
Dunno what's the deal with S.4's... I guess no one's crafting them... :mad:

They're up on auction semi regularly, although less frequently lately. The last one i saw was being sold by Thanatos so he's probably the guy to talk to.

My guess is that, because the markup was dropping below +100 again, the few that craft them stopped putting them up on auction as much. I've seen it happen before until they came back up to ~+100.

They're up on auction semi regularly, although less frequently lately. The last one i saw was being sold by Thanatos so he's probably the guy to talk to.

My guess is that, because the markup was dropping below +100 again, the few that craft them stopped putting them up on auction as much. I've seen it happen before until they came back up to ~+100.

Yeah everytime there is one on auction I miss it tho.. Even made an order for a couple of days at +100 that gave nothing..
Socm8 has a blueprint and I ordered one, so hopefully will have my gun soon :yay:

:cool:

If anyone is looking for one of these guns please look me up. I have more then a few for sale. :D

:cool:

If anyone is looking for one of these guns please look me up. I have more then a few for sale. :D

Will send you a msg when servers are back up! Thanks!!

Back