Selling: & Renting gear for 1 Stamina and 35 ped of Athletics or Courage or Bravado

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gotto43

Guardian
Gotto LuckyStrike Gotto
Selling or Renting (it could be interesting not blocking peds into special gear...)

In order to do that nice rewarded mission Cyclops Bronze Mission AG you need a special gear. In Ancient Greece you can use only Hoplite Armor, weapons: Philosopher's, Hero's or Archon's Sword and only Herb box as a fap tool.

Because people are asking details about the mission I decided to add this info into the thread. So, I failed in my initial intention to have this post short and light...

Mission details:
NPC/Mission Broker: Penthesilea, Captain of the Amazon Guard - location Ancient Greece [36257, 20522, 156]
Required mission: Meeting the Gods - don't worry, just dialogues, see details here
How to travel to Ancient Greece:
1. You have to carry in your inventory Time Travel Crystals. Each way NI-AG / AG-NI will require 3 crystals / trip, so 6 crystals 2 ways. Buy from AH a stack of 60, max 100 crystals (TT val is 1 ped for 100 crystals and MU is 400-700%). I'm selling 100 crystals for 5 ped.
2. Go to Next Island teleporter Orpheus Cave [136178, 87223, 179]. Being at NI - Orpheus Cave just select as destination: planet Ancient Greece and same teleport Orpheus Cave.
Mission objectives: Kill 999 Cyclops like:
333 x Arges Cyclops [35597, 22012, 116] - closest TP - Mount Olympus Basecamp [35012, 21945, 138]
333 x Brontes Cyclops [35012, 21945, 138] - they are at TP Mount Olympus Basecamp
333 x Steropes Cyclops [39243, 22222, 106] - closest TP - Troy [39616, 22380, 232] big maturity and for small maturity go to Dodona TP[33627, 22705, 186] and folow this route [33572, 22628, 183][33701, 22613, 200][33690, 22469, 234][33694, 22379, 247][33745, 22424, 277][33846, 22444, 286][33888, 22361, 300][33915, 22309, 305]. Call me ingame to give you link wps.

So basically after arriving on AG and taking the mission, just take the this tp Mount Olympus Basecamp [35012, 21945, 138] and that all you need for first part of mission, Arges & Brontes.

List of all TPs - this is really just fyi - you dont need all of them.
Sparta [35131, 19558, 105]
T/Revival [35131, 19558, 105]
Olympia [35031, 20197, 108]
Orpheus Cave [36020, 19839, 117]
Thebes Market [36275, 20279, 112]
Thebes [36219, 20671, 181]
Thebes Amphitheater [36515, 20757, 115]
Mount Olympus Basecamp [35012, 21945, 138]
T/Revival [33983, 22065, 200]
Dodona [33628, 22705, 184]
Mount Opympus Peak [34728, 22675, 602]
Macedonia [35300, 23043, 344]
Thrace [38368, 23305, 171]
T/Revival [38667, 22494, 115]
Troy [39616, 22380, 232]
Ephesus [39797, 20272, 220]
Mount Diete [38016, 17215, 117]
Syracuse [33494, 19084, 118]

MY OFFER - CANCELLED:
FOR SALE
Hoplite armor (FULL SET - M & F) Price: TT + 140 ped per set
Philosopher's Sword Price: TT + 100 ped

FOR RENT
Hoplite armor (FULL SET M no tier, F no tier)
2 x Philosopher's Sword (Tier 2)
2 x Herb Box (Tier 2 & 3)
Price: 5 ped / day (call it trial day) or 25 ped / week (after the first week, any additional day is 4 ped, any additional week 20 ped).

An week should be enough to do the Arges and Brontes Cyclops and to start at Steropes where most of us would need a healer.

The renting works only with collateral!

Please keep in mind I have a buying thread for NI materials/loot here Buying NI materials/loot. So you can increase your TT return while doing the mission - Is not that great??!!! The rental could be self-paid :)

If interested, PM here or ingame. Good luck!

Last edited:
Sounds a little confusing: are you selling / renting the complete set or set without arms?

Sounds a little confusing: are you selling / renting the complete set or set without arms?

without - to craft the armbands I would need cyclops heads - not anymore in loot. It is not the major issue as I'm hunting those Arges & Brontes also without (at my 150 hp).

It is worth doing if you have help and also a lot of patience.

Good luck with sale / rental Gotto. :)

Sorry to hijack thread, but can anyone confirm whether that mission still works? I think I remember someone posting somewhere that they completed it and got no response from the broker.

Hope it does, I'm about 1/2 way through but stopped when I read that.

Sorry to hijack thread, but can anyone confirm whether that mission still works? I think I remember someone posting somewhere that they completed it and got no response from the broker.

I completed as seen in above picture on 1 Nov 2014. Hope this helps. :)

Damn, mate. I would not provide stuff for a dead mission. Think that I would not block ped & make effort in a dead mission.

It is true, last months a few of brokers on Next Island stop working. But these are brokers providing in the past items or stackable - Miranda paint BP broker is dead, as well the broker providing Praetonium. These were bugged after LT migration or so, this year. But the brokers with reward for killing some creatures are still working - Sebastian monkey, 1 agility for 1k monkey/papoo also working.

Anyway, I hope MA will reconsider this planet in the near future, at least fixing the dead brokers and maybe cyclop heads back in loot sometimes...

I completed as seen in above picture on 1 Nov 2014. Hope this helps. :)

Damn, mate. I would not provide stuff for a dead mission. Think that I would not block ped & make effort in a dead mission.

It is true, last months a few of brokers on Next Island stop working. But these are brokers providing in the past items or stackable - Miranda paint BP broker is dead, as well the broker providing Praetonium. These were bugged after LT migration or so, this year. But the brokers with reward for killing some creatures are still working - Sebastian monkey, 1 agility for 1k monkey/papoo also working.

Anyway, I hope MA will reconsider this planet in the near future, at least fixing the dead brokers and maybe cyclop heads back in loot sometimes...

Thanks to you both for the update :), sorry if it came accross like I was accusing you of anything.

It would really be great to see someone breathe some life back into NI, I'll certainly be heading back now to finish up the cyclops mission.

how long are the mission chains to do this? I might be interested in renting this gear :)

how long are the mission chains to do this? I might be interested in renting this gear :)

Well, I did a calculation: 333 of each type of cyclops (arges, brontes, steropes) means about 1,67 million hp damage inflicted. Philo has a 28,5 dps. Result is about 16 hours. But this is pure mathematics. By far not realistic. You have to discover places, to repair the gear, to run back when killed and so on. Anyway good to consider the value of the reward - 35 ped courage for 1,67 million damage. Search for something similar on any planet.... You'll not find. For instance warrior - for 30 ped courage you have to inflict about 4,2 million hp damage

The real challenge of this mission you'll discover while doing it :D

I know people that did the mission in about 10 days. Could be also 7 days hunting more hours. This is the purpose of that 5 ped / day - trial day. Just try it and check if you like it. If it's OK you can pay the rest of 20 ped for a week. And sure, some support is included - cyclops locations, tp locations.

Well, MM has been started, time for AG gone...

Maybe if you get bored by MM creatures, or to happy by the loot, makes sense to visit AG.

A channel #next_island just has been born - join when landing on NI :)

Well, MM is gone, at least the counting phase. So maybe time to do something else :)

New gear has been added - Hero's Sword Tier 4
A full hoplite armor M is available for rental, F version still w/o armbands.

A buying thread is linked to this offer and could help you in taking the decision to give a try and get 35 ped courage:
Please keep in mind I have a buying thread for NI materials/loot here Buying NI materilas/loot. So you can increase your TT return while doing the mission - Is not that great??!!! The rental could be selfpaid :)

First post has been edited including now all the updates.

not available for one week - philo tier II and herb tier II

remaining philo tier I, hero tier IV, herb tier I and hoplite M & F as described in first thread

important update in first post:

now full sets are available for rent as well for sale. got some cyclops head and crafted the armbands.

mission info added by request - first post has been edited, hopefully last time...

Last edited:
Tnx Gotto for your service!

I think the prize really worths the effords.
Closed the quest few days ago, needed 2 weeks as i'm lazy, but i bet a dedicated grinder can do it in few days.
Needed herb box healer for last 333 cylopes as i had only 187 hps (189 tnx to prize)

What is necessary:

- Hoplite armor
- 2/3 swords (better archon, but even philo T2 was quite good for last mobs) as u can't repair on site
- 1 herb box for u + 2 herb boxes for healer (better if tiered)
- Time crystals of course (3 needed each avatar for every trip to/from Ancient Greece)

What i found really useful:

- pet's buffs (one pet 8% for long runs and above all one +10hp)
- 30 H-DNA for u and for healer in order to avoid half of the runs from tp to spawns

I had 3 globs on first stage 2 on second and only 1 in third stage, but Gotto helped me buying some resources too, so for the few peds lost i really had a nice hp boost and came back to visit a different part of our great Universe :D

Forgot to underline the mobs on AG don't regen, so if u half kill a mob u can find him at same point the day after that was cool for me :D

p.s. there's a spawn of Steropes with lower maturity than one at Troy (L20 and above that was affordable for me)

Thank you again Gotto, GL everyone and have fun!

DRM

Tnx Gotto for your service!

I think the prize really worths the effords.
Closed the quest few days ago, needed 2 weeks as i'm lazy, but i bet a dedicated grinder can do it in few days.
Needed herb box healer for last 333 cylopes as i had only 187 hps (189 tnx to prize)

What is necessary:

- Hoplite armor
- 2/3 swords (better archon, but even philo T2 was quite good for last mobs) as u can't repair on site
- 1 herb box for u + 2 herb boxes for healer (better if tiered)
- Time crystals of course (3 needed each avatar for every trip to/from Ancient Greece)

What i found really useful:

- pet's buffs (one pet 8% for long runs and above all one +10hp)
- 30 H-DNA for u and for healer in order to avoid half of the runs from tp to spawns

I had 3 globs on first stage 2 on second and only 1 in third stage, but Gotto helped me buying some resources too, so for the few peds lost i really had a nice hp boost and came back to visit a different part of our great Universe :D

Forgot to underline the mobs on AG don't regen, so if u half kill a mob u can find him at same point the day after that was cool for me :D

p.s. there's a spawn of Steropes with lower maturity than one at Troy (L20 and above that was affordable for me)

Thank you again Gotto, GL everyone and have fun!

DRM

Thanks mate, very useful info. I'll update the first post - mission info section with the route to smaller steropes at Dodona TP. I have started with steropes a week ago and killed solo 8 of them, lol... solo is not fun at all. I'm dying 2-3 times at every steropes. For sure I'll take a healer for that last part of mission.

bump & update

I've sold the hoplite M, tier 1, so only untiered now available (but one set is close to tier anyway).

I also have some philos for sale, in fact a lot of them, sooner is your request, better tier rates you'll get.

I'll update first post, so nobody needs to follow the entire thread to get up to date info.

offer update. As I started with steropes cyclops, I decided to adjust the offer by adding one more philo and herb box in the same price. So atm I'm offering in same price: 2 x philos tier 2 and 2 herbs (tier 2 and 3). I might add in the future 3 of each. Hoplite M set is just close to tier 1... As usual update of first post has been made

cheers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back