Delay/lag in soc chat and auction

Norbert

Elite
Anyone else experiencing bad delay/lag tonight or is it just me? Auction taking an age, soc chat had 3 minute delay :D, local chat seems ok tho is quite odd.

after log in, i i goy info that chat didnt load and i hve to restart entropia, now i cannot even log in becouse all time getting timeout

Chat is off...any pressing of enter cause game to CTD. Whole twin is laggy as hell :/

yes i got it now a internal error has stoped the chat... no ppl no mobs no interactivity with the game

after log in, i i goy info that chat didnt load and i hve to restart entropia, now i cannot even log in becouse all time getting timeout

Getting the same here, well they make it easy :eyecrazy:

Huge chat lag in space too... its not just on the planet.

i have huge lag on chat , like 2 min lol

do MA run defrag on chat server ?

or maybe its time to put some garcen lubricant on hamster wheel

Happens pretty much every day now on chat channels. Auction isn't usually affected afaik. I often just log out and do something else, and I'm sure others do the same.

Well chat wont even open for me and i'm now stuck in twin peaks, wont let me go anywhere...

I tried logging in couple times right now. I keep getting error message that chat interface was unable to start. It asks me to restart EU, but I cannot log out so I have to turn the game off through task manager. Very annoying.

I ran the repair on client loader. It seems to have solved the problem with chat interface not starting up at log in. :wtg:

*while checking the game files it found some unexpected files or some such thing and asked me if I wanted to delete them (or repair? dang, I forgot already)

Arkadia are runnning an event and so the Ark Team have contacted MA and Ma have confirmed this is a server issue and are investigating. lots of people trying to logon and so fingers crossed MA will make an announcment.

Hope this helps but know it probably isnt what you want to hear ;(

Yeah I got chatlkag as well, also errors in failing to send pm to certain persons (and I know they are online)

Chatlag is a daily happening here...

I spent 15 minutes on auction trying to buy some Nutrio bars without success, then it was so laggy it wouldn't even let me rage-quit properly. Had to ctrl-alt-del in the end. :dunce:

Unplayable right now...

died cause damage lag , something like 5x30 damage in one sec,
can't even revive,
can't even quit,
just ctrl alt tab / kill process

Time to sleep... Good nite u all:wave:

lame shit... receiving attacks and crits 1min after killing a mob.
ffs MA, take a break from adding new content and start focusing on fixing the damn bugs!

Yeah, I was unable to rage-quit properly either, it took over a minute to actually start counting the 20 seconds to log out. It was just unplayable. Ghosts of ambulimaxes I killed 10 minutes ago kept hitting me, skillgains were miracuously showing up minutes after I finished shooting at anything .... :scratch2::lolup::yup:

"Some areas or services may be inaccessible.
This does not have to affect your gameplay."

fackin joke ...

lag lag lag

got no idea what is the reason, but its not possible to play at moment -- TP takes 5 -6 min, and results as ctd, the same as all other movements

"We are currently experiencing disturbances in the production environment. We are working on a solution and will release it as soon as possible.
/Entropia Universe Support Team"

Could it be a pissed of avatar doing a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)?

Back