Selling: Real Life Tamed Atrox & Hogglo

Sheryo

Elite
Ranger Sheryo Fenriz
I purchased a bunch of Atrox & Hogglo figurines years ago to promote Entropia in France, use them as prizes for some events and other stuff, but it didn't work as planned, I'm therefore selling them.

Send me a PM with your offer, if you are interested, in a single piece or in bulk. Longus are not available.

They are in perfect condition as you can see below :

Price for the package shipped to the USA : 450 Peds
Price for the package shipped to the EU : 350 Peds

Last edited:
Heres a pic of mine! I love them! Look to them for luck...

lxmEXat.jpg

are they full tt?

bump for cool items :)

hah cool :D bumpi :D how much do you want for them ?

Last edited:
I got A LOT of interest, I wasn't expecting that but the cost to ship from France to the USA is 27.65€ = 34.41 USD (atm) keep that in mind if you are highly interested.
About the price per statue, it's 100 Peds.

Bosnia here

24.90€ is the new cheapest price I found for the USA... still trying to get cheaper.

Why is your gold card black? Mine is goldish. Is that a new style?

Rgds

Ace

Still selling some :cool:

Why is your gold card black? Mine is goldish. Is that a new style?

Rgds

Ace

Yes, I had the goldish too, but it went broke and bought a new one through support: new ones are black.

Love those rl mobs, btw do u know how spedition price to italy, pls?
Cheers
DRM

pls empty ur inbox

Done, thanks for telling me :)

Redone, it's around 15€ if I'm right, the shipment fee, the box and there is a tracking number. I need to check case by case ;)

I'm still looking for a Hogg, we never really completed our deal but I just assumed it was not cost effective to ship to the U.S. I'll pm you in game.

they arrived at my home, u can trust sheryo that he send it to ur home since it worked for me :)

Last edited:
Happy to hear that, it was a lot faster than expected for you, took only 3 days and the cost to ship was only 7,78€

Some more have been sent!

for the ones interested in longus, and got only atrox an hogglo, write me pm i have some spare ones.

consider it as bump :D

for the ones interested in longus, and got only atrox an hogglo, write me pm i have some spare ones.

consider it as bump :D

Sheryo, I will want all three after I hear back on this.

Darkpepe, you have mail.

One package sent to NOJ :cool:

After several people not paying for the shipping fee, I decided to change my prices, shipping fee is now included, the full payment will need to be done before I send the figurines.

Price for the package shipped to the USA : 450 Peds
Price for the package shipped to the EU : 350 Peds

Back