Disturbance Notice

Some people just talks too much :) but knows nothing..

Ofc you know that login.entropiauninverse.com stands in nederlands and i do not heard any of players saying that they have login problems.

but game servers is in sweden , and taht aprooves even joakim post about past lag with command :

Sorry but the servers are indeed here in the netherlands!

Outside hackers are causing this, and yes its extremely annoying but for once, its not Mindark's fault.

2013 was a year ago.
Yep, a lot of people and companies feeling the hit right now! :)

Outside hackers are causing this, and yes its extremely annoying but for once, its not Mindark's fault.

2013 was a year ago.

Probably some stupid skids who figured out how to ddos.

"Shoots down" is a bit of exaggerating, Telia is my internet provider, I have had not problems at all. :p

Thats not what CEO of your service provider said!

Speaking at an Ericsson event in Stockholm, TeliaSonera's CEO Johan Dennelind said the DDoS attack left "Sweden not working".

You don't need to be good to perform a large ddos attack, just a big credit card.

Thats not what CEO of your service provider said!

haha think it's some of confusing going on, they had some problems, but for a short time and limited to some customers I think.

Did not read anything below this. The number of useless sheep in this world is painful, 20 guys around and not one of them had the guts to tackle the guy (who attacked at least 2 women) until security pops up (even the 1st one was semi-useless)

No wonder I cannot stand offices anymore.

Having chatlags again and cant even see socchat someone else having trouble also like yesterdays big crash?

yeah cant login currently

always getting told that the chat could not be started and i shall relog but wont help right now

chatstart.jpg

a good thing its only a few 1000 or poeple that play just think if there were alot more

its been year they have problem let make more new stuff

No problems here lol :computer:

Ok no numbers in stackables but what do I care, I take what I get anyways! And ppl complain about chat lag but I don't chat. :silly2:

Im hopeing this get sorted within a few hours although i think not. so gratz to all whos biddin on my excess blueprints some with high qr. some people going to get some bargins. Cheers ma

yeah I cant play it wont let me *cries*:mad:

Better take game down for maintance and try to fix it

Did not read anything below this. The number of useless sheep in this world is painful, 20 guys around and not one of them had the guts to tackle the guy (who attacked at least 2 women) until security pops up (even the 1st one was semi-useless)

No wonder I cannot stand offices anymore.

Yeah the second one kicked him in the head while he was on the ground. Great job!:dunce:

Me wanted to play today.

Me afraid to play now... :(

I have never experienced the game this broken :lam:

Back