Disturbance Notice

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We are currently experiencing disturbances in the production environment. We are working on a solution and will release it as soon as possible.
/Entropia Universe Support Team

Originally Posted Here

I don't get? Like the workplace? Your software used for programming? Christmas party already started?

Someone please clarify because I'm lost on this one.

Yes, very vague.....and that is worrisome

probably about the lag in chats?

lol @ Christmas Party :beerchug:

"I felt a great disturbance in the Lootpool, as if millions of pedcards suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly emptied. I fear something terrible has happened."

Ahhh! Now I understand...."white noise = my ex" :p

I got a disturbance in my pants.

Could you be a little bit more vague please I dare you. :ahh:

Just wondering about the production problem.

Looked around but didn't see a post about this. I have not logged in because I lose ped fast enough without "Production Problems." :).

We are currently experiencing disturbances in the production environment. We are working on a solution and will release it as soon as possible.
/Entropia Universe Support Team

Originally Posted Here

Welcome to the era of Q&A.

How more vague can they get by releasing that weird piece of info, they are producing something and will release (it) asap but are experiencing disturbances in the production of (?).

The assembly line broke down in the facility that makes their fancy new ships.

Last edited:
I was a bit confused yesterday when i read it, what do they mean :laugh:

Not sure if I'm Jedi, but I feel that disturbance almost 2 days ago.
smiley_emoticons_star-wars-yoda1-gruen.gif

Even was unable to login due to it. Not talking about hits from mobs, few minutes later, after you killed them and various others things.

Was going to make 1st depo since 2010 to buy some piece of gear i always wanted for ocasional price....luckily MA sober me on time with 2 things. After-VU bugmageddon and not answering my suppot case after 1 month or so. Thank you MA for straightening me up !

*phew* yea that was a close one Shoti. I'm available if you need counseling. For realz

since you are at it , can you chek loot system.
beacause since last update my loot are so low i step on them when i walk....

Edit: Nikto best me to it

Last edited:
MA will you stop flying the Equus around Calypso! It's lagging the system!

Back