Disturbance Notice

I've posted this before, but in case you haven't seen it. This is the server room!

why are all (most) attacks going towards the us?
You have not been watching the news have you? Anonymous has been attacking US government facilities in response to a few successive judicial decisions allowing police to get away with murder.

Oh, and 48 bank executives in the US committed suicide since 2005. One by driving his SUV on top of himself.

Now heres Tom with the weather.

Oh now it looks like China just woke up with over 2K attacks and USA getting hit at over 7K. This is better than TV :popcorn:

I heard about the police murders (not in the eyes of the law) and the protests. Did not know that Annonymous got involved. Thanks for the info.

Oh now it looks like China just woke up with over 2K attacks and USA getting hit at over 7K. This is better than TV :popcorn:

I wonder why the Asians are shooting across Africa, Europe and the Atlantic when they could be shooting across the pacific ;)

This entire time, I have had no network problems whatsoever with EU or MA.

The only "problems" I've seen anywhere have been that CNN videos wouldn't load (not really a problem) and Slacker occasionally bogged down (meh).

This entire time, I have had no network problems whatsoever with EU or MA.

The only "problems" I've seen anywhere have been that CNN videos wouldn't load (not really a problem) and Slacker occasionally bogged down (meh).

Yeah, me too, and that's weird because the last couple weeks is the only time in a long time I haven't had huge connectivity problems with EU. For once, Florida is the sweet spot.

Maybe we're routing through South America. :laugh:

Take another look at the attack pattern - it's not 2K, it was (5pm PST last night) 2MILLION attacks, once China woke up.

So who's your Daddy?

Back