odenfield ventricle system - is it worth anything ?

Taleb

Guardian
Society
Death Unlimited
Fredric taleb remore
Hello.

Looted this old-school item today. Was just wondering if this is TT food (as I suspect) or if it's usable for something?:confused:

This is an old hangar part which have no use today I believe.

So I would say TT-food... someone correct me if i'm wrong!

It goes with almost every big loot or global from big Berycleds (probably now not with every, as more people have begun hunting them after introduction of the iron missions and loot is more spread out, but still it's a common item). Definitely tt food.

Hello.

Looted this old-school item today. Was just wondering if this is TT food (as I suspect) or if it's usable for something?:confused:

It goes with almost every big loot or global from big Berycleds (probably now not with every, as more people have begun hunting them after introduction of the iron missions and loot is more spread out, but still it's a common item). Definitely tt food.

This is the second or 3rd post I have seen asking about odd hanger items in loot this last few months. The question is has MA re-introduced it for an upcoming hanger changes?

We could start a rumor that these are used to convert regular quad-wing to Equus version. :)

We could start a rumor that these are used to convert regular quad-wing to Equus version. :)

It is not a rumor, it is the truth, it's one of the components needed, you also need some red paints!

TT food ;)

Currently these are tt food. However, I suspect in the near future there will be a new use for them. With that in mind I used to buy tt plus few peds.

So I'd recommend you to start storing them for future use.

I keep a few of those in storage "just in case"

Who would have thought Herb Boxes would be worth TT+15 ? :wise:

Currently these are tt food. However, I suspect in the near future there will be a new use for them. With that in mind I used to buy tt plus few peds.

So I'd recommend you to start storing them for future use.

I probably keep it for later and we will see :)

Thanks everyone for feedback :D

It goes with almost every big loot or global from big Berycleds.

They used to drop in HOFs from Thorifoids (now Thorifoid Shaman). No idea how they are nowdays though.

Note that they are stackable; don't travel in space with them (unless you really need to).

Back