Help: Snarksnot

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
Where can I find a spawn of these? Pref. dense spawn ofcourse but I'd take anything at this point.

Southwest of Argus (more south and more west than merp mission outpost), mixed with exa/snable. (verified 15.0.2, one VU ago) (this is my location of choice for daily missions :))

There used to be some snarksnots near the outpost halfway from Fort Medusa to Ithaca but I haven't been there for months.

Also, Fort Isis swamp used to harbor some, but there was quite a crazy mix there (snargs, allos, bibos, pluma, etc., etc.)

edit: and I remember meeting and killing them north of Camp Echidna as well.

Southwest of Argus (more south and more west than merp mission outpost), mixed with exa/snable. (verified 15.0.2, one VU ago) (this is my location of choice for daily missions :))

got approx coords?

Used to be snarksnot around Echidna.
Am sure I've seen a few there recently.

got approx coords?
around [74652, 90704, 539] I believe.
I usually just fly along the road until I pass the 'merp meadow' and terrain starts to get a bit hilly again.

around [74652, 90704, 539] I believe.
I usually just fly along the road until I pass the 'merp meadow' and terrain starts to get a bit hilly again.

Thank you!

Tried to locate a good spawn when I got them for daily but without success.

Sad to see snarks are so rare nowadays since they were my favourite mob when I started playing :cry:

big snarks are WSW of oshiri. mixed with grand formidon iirc, but easy daily spot

Where can I find a spawn of these? Pref. dense spawn ofcourse but I'd take anything at this point.

Why do you need to hunt snarksnots?

Sorry, just curious.

That was going to be my suggestion. That used to be the Aloode TP until it was removed for some unknown reason. You can still see it on some old maps, i.e. Eudoria Mining Map, SW of Argus just like Haruto says.

Density isn't much by the way, but that is where I used to kill them.

Back