The good the bad and the worst ever!

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
Not sure if something is wrong or if the game just ran out of loot!

Today was one of the worst loot days ever. ( except my no loot Golden key)
Every single ped I put into Ammo was lost, and I didnt even repair armor or the gun.

I already knew that Rex was the worst mob, but decided to give them a shot, this was a mistake and proved right the people that told me " DO NOT HUNT REX"
After I changed mobs and had 1 global all day on a hogglo.

All my shrapnel is always converted to amo and after the hunt nothing else was left.
I hope this is a loot bug and will be fixed soon

PS. dont give me the "need longer runs" bullshit... I hunt 6 to 10 hours every day
My eco was at 3.11 and im way above the gun's Max, also did not repair armor, gun or fap yet.

Maybe I should start a fake thread about buying tons of CLD but not getting any?

I had one yesterday!

2 hours without a global on Big bulks, 2.9k ped ammo spent ^^.

But have no fear, the peds will come back, your next hunt or 3rd hunt will have surprisingly good results. The system balances in the end. :)

I already knew that Rex was the worst mob, but decided to give them a shot, this was a mistake and proved right the people that told me " DO NOT HUNT REX"
After I changed mobs and had 1 global all day on a hogglo.

Read it again and as many times as needed and tell me u do not see any thing wrong.

Read it again and as many times as needed and tell me u do not see any thing wrong.

If you mean the fact that I hunted Rex, yes it was a mistake but they eventually have to fix that mob some day, so I tried.
Anyway, I hunted Prot, Atrox, Hogglo...just lost everything

Not sure if something is wrong or if the game just ran out of loot!

Today was one of the worst loot days ever. ( except my no loot Golden key)
Every single ped I put into Ammo was lost, and I didnt even repair armor or the gun.

same here since last VU..
i even tryed to hunt atrax young , and looted nothing.
my lost are insane what ever i hunt....

If you mean the fact that I hunted Rex, yes it was a mistake but they eventually have to fix that mob some day, so I tried.
Anyway, I hunted Prot, Atrox, Hogglo...just lost everything

Has been the same with mining for me except that 200+ avg mu saves my ass big time. I know people say do longer hunts etc but for me what works is to decide within first 20 mobs whether I should hunt or come back later.

I saw that after, but it doesnt say not to hunt!
And I have no idea what they mean with "the production environment".

Well, you got me on that. No idea what production environment meant either. Hahaha.

But usually when these messages or something similar comes up, I automatically equate them to "Log in at your own risk. We will not entertain ANY losses incurred."

I know people say do longer hunts etc but for me what works is to decide within first 20 mobs whether I should hunt or come back later.

Same here!!!

Usually, if I come across several no looters...or something just doesn't feel right, I either change places or stop entirely to continue another day.

same here since last VU..
i even tryed to hunt atrax young , and looted nothing.
my lost are insane what ever i hunt....

Since the last VU I've had to switch down to 300-600 HP mobs and I dont go up unless it seems like my avatar is having a lucky day. So far in this VU, have not been able to time the cycles. :laugh:

Since the last VU I've had to switch down to 300-600 HP mobs and I dont go up unless it seems like my avatar is having a lucky day. So far in this VU, have not been able to time the cycles. :laugh:

mine does not seems to have those lucky day you speak about ...
since on atrax young i loot around 65%TT of amo , dont even count decay..

mine does not seems to have those lucky day you speak about ...
since on atrax young i loot around 65%TT of amo , dont even count decay..

Do Argo, Atrax, Kerberos, Necanu, etc... Bounce around if you have to.

See the rep message for more :)

Do Argo, Atrax, Kerberos, Necanu, etc... Bounce around if you have to.

See the rep message for more :)

snable and subakuma here i come with my opalo...so it will take me age to burn my usual 1k ped amo lol

anyway , i am not the only one to complain about strange very low loot...many people i know noticed same problem in every profession...
guess there is something wrong with new hamster...

I could think of a few reasons why the loot is so bad, but i'll keep my (tinfoilhat) or (logic) at bay. :)

I went from breaking even before the VU after a 2.6k ped deposit to this vu being down to a few hundred peds.. And that's still with getting a few globals.
I guess MA tweaked the loot numbers again since they are working on that and it went to hell :p

I thought it was just me, I have not had a global for over a week.....and I am not talking about doing just one mob I have tried various and loots been so horrendous to a point I had no choice but to depo, I didn't want to and guess what I didn't.....I really wanted to depo and carry on playing but definitely not at this cost.....

So these returns you're talking about, they are just now or has this been going for weeks?

I'm at a steady 115% hunting return this year:scratch2:

So these returns you're talking about, they are just now or has this been going for weeks?

"Today was one of the worst loot days ever. "

I dunno maybe read the original post before replying to it hey.

we speak about bad return since last update.
i do not complain about my return before update as they was in average around 90% so with MU i was fine , more or less...

but since update , i am far from those 90% , and whent down in mobs lvl , and i still get same return...way to low...

you maybe have enought ped aside to keep hunting at your lvl even when loot go very down... i do not have that.if on 1.3k ped hunt on medium mobs , i back with 1k ped loot ,+MU , i manage to continu...lately i am back with 500ped , and almost no item that have MU.
when loot go to low , i must stop hunt and this for 2 reason.

1) it very depressing
2)i do not have budget to keep going.

so , i have to change mobs , or stop hunting for a while...changing mobs i am curently trying , but loot looks same , so i gues i will go with option 2 and stop hunting for a while.

we speak about bad return since last update.

you maybe have enought ped aside to keep hunting at your lvl even when loot go very down... i do not have that.if on 1.3k ped hunt on medium mobs , i back with 1k ped loot ,+MU , i manage to continu...lately i am back with 500ped , and almost no item that have MU.

so , i have to change mobs , or stop hunting for a while...changing mobs i am curently trying , but loot looks same , so i gues i will go with option 2 and stop hunting for a while.

I see.. Haven't noticed anything changed but could be just me. Getting ~500 ped back from 1300 ped every run is terrible, i'm shocked :eyecrazy: You could change mobs but even with decent MU that doesn't even bring you close to 90% returnrate if your tt returns stay this low
Since MA states they have "production disturbances" it might be better to sit it out and hope it improves I gues...

Only good loot for me in the last 2 weeks, was on Scips, Wednesday or Thursday.
Have done a daily on CP doing Kreltin, and the loot was shockingly bad, only 1 mob had more than 5 ped in it, rest was either below a ped, or between 1 and 2 ped. Can check my twitch account to see what I mean by this.

Last night was shockingly bad to, on Osseo.

Returns definitely been reduced these last week or so.

Seems the bigger mobs are giving snablesnot young style loot, so I might be taking a break till they fix it.

Loot is dynamic, your/us tossing PED at a lost cause is consistant. Dynamic wins your PED in long run. All is normal nothing to see here....

:laugh:

OP, I'm sure you already observed your WTF am I hunting this mob for, but your ego or being too stubborn which over rides your idea on telling you to stop if the loot is terrible. I'll admit, I've had this happen before and I'm only human, lol (happened to me last night on Proterons - I'm the only one to blame, no excuses). Thus, i lost bout 200 ped last night on Proterons as I usually cycle exactly 500 ped of ammo on my hunts lately. However, early last week, my loot was not bad at all, but lately from the server issues and other bugs from MA, not sure if this has affected the so called 'loot pool' on things. But, i've observed that alot of loots lately have been focused on shared mobs (take a look at majority of shared ubers on Hunting HoF list); new 'Red Quads', or is MA piling up loots for the upcoming MM? Guess, I'll be taking a mini break on hunting on Caly, and try other professions with caution or travel to another planet and go from there. Hope things turn around for most people in leu of these 'disturbances'. Appreciate any1 reading this with brevity in mind, and for others who have already shared there comments as well; good luck.

Peace,
Vi

Maybe preparing for loot in MM? Just a thought.....but yesterday was an abomination, worst day ever since playing EU. I managed globals but , in all, a very frustrating day.

Can't say it's the worst ever, but with the exception of a nice patch on feffs last night, my loot has been quite a bit lower than normal for the last little while.

Back