iMoan

Status
....(removed because there is no OP..LOL)

Last edited:
LOL I think the mods can remove this thread as we all look crazy in this thread speaking to a Non-OP

Last edited:
Sorry was rough draft from your earlier count..but I think you get my meaning dear.. ;)

Last edited:
You're very fortunate, first time I grappled with a smartphone it was an ISWEAR.

Both the 2 new phones I've bought have at least 3 functions missing that my old phone did.

Doesn't help your problem much, I just needed to vent a bit. :)

Settings > General > Keyboards > Keyboards > Add new keyboard..

Settings > General > Keyboards > Auto-correction off

Whiningskeptic..I do not want to be first to say this,but by god your living up to your name.840 posts in 3 months? really? I have been here 6 years..LOL and you are right up there sweety!:lolup:

I for one have found most of WS's posts informative, amusing or both. Certainly better than most of the rubbish that gets spewed around here :laugh:.

However, he is now using an iPhone, and therefore, dead to me.

With the numbers you provided it is less than ten. With PCF post per day count it is roughly 11.

Your math is broken (and off topic).

& to think this form used to be full in interesting facts & information about a game called EU. 11 posts per day for 3 months! Dont you have a life? Did you post as much with you old account? lol

Anyway no point in asking Rose about Iphone coz she still has a flip phone from the 80's

Glad you fixed your problem :laugh:

as it is less than ten posts a day. I guess thats what most of you others do on facebook/instagram/twitter and all the other "look at me"-communities...

Pot, kettle, black, much.. :lolup:

Anyway no point in asking Rose about Iphone coz she still has a flip phone from the 80's

Hey leave my phone out of this..is why I was doing the bad math...:laugh:

Last edited:
This seems like a whining thread! But I'm a bit skeptical! ;):silly2:

/mod note/
Thanks Svarog for the useful information, I'm sure the OP appreciated it.
It's a shame that some other members felt the need to belittle the OP, and derail the thread, just because he's active on the forum. As Artrat said, I too have found most of WS's posts informative, amusing or both, and thank him for his contributions to recent discussions on the forum.

:locked:

Status
Back