Question: Enhancers. Do you use weapon enhancers at any cost?

Are you use weapon enhancers at any MU?

• I use enhancers only if price is below 250%

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • I use enhancers only if price is below 350%

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • I use enhancers only if price is below 500%

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I do not care how much enhancers cost - use them all the time.

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • I use enhancers only for events.

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • I do not use weapon enhancers at all.

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
Do you guys use weapon enhancers at any MU? For me 400% looks scary to use for daily hunting.

Damage enhancers mu is very high nowadays. But why is that? I can find pyrite (key ingredient) better than ever, perhaps ppl are stocking enhancers for MM ?

Edit: I miss voting option, "I craft own enhancers and use them"

Damage enhancers mu is very high nowadays. But why is that? I can find pyrite (key ingredient) better than ever, perhaps ppl are stocking enhancers for MM ?

That options is like "shooting myself in the foot without realizing it"

Im not incredibly experienced in hunting, but it seems to me, the only time enhancers would be used would be if you're going for high place in mayhem or hunting very high mobs that drop enough markup to make it worth it.

It's not going to increase your eco. Even if you craft them cheap, you'd usually make more selling them than using them.

i buy them all the time regardless of price (although sometimes it sucks to buy) and always have 7 levels of enhancers on my ranked scorpion

I'd use accuracy enhancers if the markup was at 200% or lower. I don't quite understand why Mindark decreased how often the enhancers break, then jack up the markup for them; I am assuming the material droprate or success rate to make enhancers has been altered.

I think its both crafting and maybe supply. I dont know if anyone got any long term data on making these but even with high qr prints success is like around 30% a bit higher depending on skill. Yes you receive some materials back but it isnt always pyrite. So straight away your loseing that mu and you have to pass it onto the users.

You also got to time you crafting with how the system is for you because you don't want it to be sucky ie loads near success's and fails as if the system is spooling up for a hof or global. If your in this loot cycle this is bad on high mu items because metal residue will not cover what your losing on pyrite mu wise.

shaun

I voted doesn't matter, and I've never gone without em regardless of the mu over the years.
But that is only because I craft all of my own enhancers, from materials I gather, reducing loss and costs. Except for perhaps Pyrite, but I rarely have a problem buying from auction, when needed.

I think its both crafting and maybe supply. I dont know if anyone got any long term data on making these but even with high qr prints success is like around 30% a bit higher depending on skill.

I tracked alot of crafting data over the years, sitting in my databases, and still do
For enhancers its about 38% overall with mid-range QR prints.

Last edited:
Price of enhancers can never really be reasonable because the crafting system. For whatever reason, despite being stackable, the maximum you can craft at one time is 1 and the residue output makes up the rest, which means crafters have to sell at a ridiculous markup just to minimise their losses (and believe me, it's still a loss after this).

If the crafting system worked the same as with other stackables (components), the price would be able to drop dramatically and you'd see many more people using these.

i buy them all the time regardless of price (although sometimes it sucks to buy) and always have 7 levels of enhancers on my ranked scorpion

Exactly the same here. I do prefer MU under 400%. But since enhancers on my Scorp break fairly slowly, the price of 6-7 rows of enhancers (under 400%) doesn't impact my returns negatively at any big aspect. I'd prefer to kill quicker on big mobs to avoid high HP regen, armor decay, and FAP decay.

With just a hotfoot 25 (L), the Scorp hits 99.4 DPS. But put on 7 rows of enhancers... 146.3 DPS. Huge difference in kill speed. On any mob over like level 30, it's worth it, I'd say.

Last edited:
Enhancers...

Eat em like candy, handfuls at a time.
Or kind of like potato chips.

Only use them if mob hp I'd above a certain level.

Exactly the same here. I do prefer MU under 400%. But since enhancers on my Scorp break fairly slowly, the price of 6-7 rows of enhancers (under 400%) doesn't impact my returns negatively at any big aspect. I'd prefer to kill quicker on big mobs to avoid high HP regen, armor decay, and FAP decay.

With just a hotfoot 25 (L), the Scorp hits 99.4 DPS. But put on 7 rows of enhancers... 146.3 DPS. Huge difference in kill speed. On any mob over like level 30, it's worth it, I'd say.

:eyecrazy::eyecrazy: that scorp is on steroids

Some time ago pyrite was dropping nonstop. Now pyrite drops like few minutes every hour. No possible to mine it as much as people need. And it is not because it is in lootable pvp (some people think that it is because of that), but it is because it frop few mins every hour, then only lysterium. Crafters do they best, but they cant do anything when miners cost is too high...

Back