Selling: UFO (L) - Now updated with 4 attachment slots!

chronos

Old Alpha
Society
Project-Asylum Corp
Stig Chronos Brannlund
This 4 passenger rare HOF-classed, King Kong looted space vessel have now been improved with the last patch.

Click image for link to full spec!

It takes the following attachments (same as the new Equus Quad):
> SWeHM-s A1 (Space Weapon hanging Medium Static A1)
> VST-I (Vehicle Space Truster)
> VWeHS A1 (Wehicle Weapon Hanging Small A1)
> VWD-I (Vehicle Warp Device Attachment)

Price: TBD - waiting for mindark support answer

Last edited:
Is space travel confirmed?

Took it for a spin to test if it went to space. It did not... Still says Vehicle is not a spacecraft though it clearly took a space truster. So i have contacted Support...
Awaiting reply before sell is done! Dont want to sell something that isnt working !:scratch2:

Took it for a spin to test if it went to space. It did not... Still says Vehicle is not a spacecraft though it clearly took a space truster. So i have contacted Support...
Awaiting reply before sell is done! Dont want to sell something that isnt working !:scratch2:

It has never been able to go to space.

Just the additions of these new slots gives one the potential to take a punt on something which "might" be able to go to space one day :)

I wonder if it was either an un-intended glitch, or an exciting new update to the UFO's meaning that it might be able to go to space in the near future. Hopefully support will reply if its intended or not, otherwise its just a waiting game :)

I hope its the exciting one, would have always been so cool to see them hovering around in space!

Good luck with the sale.

Back