Chat

aia

Marauder
There is currently severe chat lag again, and some people report mass-CTDs, and others no globals coming.

I even now get error message that client cant connect to chat and I should restart the game.
Twin Peaks is not loading. No one on radar. TP not loading. Only outside of some buildings

same here, Hopefully get back to normal soon, as i need to do few trades before this weekend payout of CLDs

game very laggy and servers some not avalible

An internal error has stopped the chat interface from starting. Please restart Entropia Universe.

Literally at login: "An internal error has stopped the chat interface from starting. Please restart Entropia Universe."

After that message, I can start moving around. But nothing to do or see :S

very tierd of this now................................................................

Literally at login: "An internal error has stopped the chat interface from starting. Please restart Entropia Universe."

After that message, I can start moving around. But nothing to do or see :S

I got that yesterday, but then it was when I was logging in and, probably, the system was going "up".

As for the ongoing wof match, is there anyone who can read this? (out of the hunting teams)

A few matches were going to resume 20:00 (after current match) as they were interrupted by server problems yesterday (severe chat lag then also).

I got that yesterday, but then it was when I was logging in and, probably, the system was going "up".

As for the ongoing wof match, is there anyone who can read this? (out of the hunting teams)

Hi Aia. We have been having huge issues. Our team has gone, we are crashing, on reloggin, team gone, friends list gone - cannot use TP chip, cannot TP once we get to a TP.

The game seems broken :(

our peds are in this game ??
LOL

The game seems broken :(

I just got grey screen disconnect. Maybe MA is restarting servers. Let's hope for the best!

Edit: Ingame now. Alone. ,(

Edit2: People were chatting as if nothing has happened, and I got a red "Unknown error". So it doesn't seem to be fixed yet.

I just got grey screen disconnect. Maybe MA is restarting servers. Let's hope for the best!

Edit: Ingame now. Alone. ,(

Just logged in again and no chat at all. No friends list. I am not even in a soc LOL

At this point just waiting to hear all is cancelled until after beginning of the year given the overall circumstances. Can't do in near future due to Mayhem and holidays so..... think time to throw in the towel since MA obviously isn't going to fix this in time. To start and keep losing peds is just not acceptable for anyone.

So sorry this is going on Hurrikane. Please let us know if cancelling so I can go do what I was going to do today. Even though it 'seems' to work for a bit it will stop again and really don't like the idea of even trying at this point :(

These are the scores i have for the currently running matches:

Eudoria
7,Eudoria Main,Caperon Young,51,Main team,7,17:03:07,Caperon Young,
5,Eudoria Main,Kingfisher Dominant,86,Main team,5,17:08:26,Kingfisher,
6,Eudoria Main,Hispidus Mature,56,Main team,6,17:10:18,Hispidus Mature,
18,Eudoria Main,Caperon Alpha,321,Main team,9,17:22:38,Caperon,HOF;
10,Eudoria Main,Hispidus Guardian,109,Main team,10,17:28:46,Hispidus,
25,Eudoria Main,Atrox Prowler,58,Main team,25,17:51:12,*, bonusmob
8,Eudoria Main,Itumatrox Dominant,121,Main team,8,18:19:37,Itumatrox,
8,Eudoria Main,Itumatrox Alpha,115,Main team,8,18:21:15,Itumatrox,
8,Eudoria Main,Itumatrox Dominant,97,Main team,8,18:23:09,Itumatrox,

Main team:70 Bonus mob:25 Total:95 Variety main:50 =145 points total;

Wales
25,Wales Main Innit,Atrox Mature,72,Main team,25,17:02:58,*, bonusmob
6,Wales Main Innit,Hispidus Mature,118,Main team,6,17:53:18,Hispidus Mature,

Main team:6 Bonus mob:25 Total:31 =31 points total;

Match bonuses (preliminary)
No short straw support.
Short straw main: Eudoria(86) 10 points
Loot bonus Eudoria(1014) 15 Points

If you got a global not on the list above, give a shout. Last registered global as from above was 18:23 MA time.

After 18:23 there was a stray Tantardion global, but it appears like it came when a lot of people just were thrown out; I got a gap in my logfile because of grey screen disconnect 18:43:30 - 18:47:47. It came after the cut-off time 18:30.

Yes I am calling a halt to the match at 18:30 (halfway point) as things seemed ok up til then.

We will re-convene at the earliest opportunity for everyone but I think that might be next year now.

I don't think it will be possible to play USA/BENELUX's last half-match today either if it's going to be like this.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
At this point just waiting to hear all is cancelled until after beginning of the year given the overall circumstances. Can't do in near future due to Mayhem and holidays so..... think time to throw in the towel since MA obviously isn't going to fix this in time. To start and keep losing peds is just not acceptable for anyone.

So sorry this is going on Hurrikane. Please let us know if cancelling so I can go do what I was going to do today. Even though it 'seems' to work for a bit it will stop again and really don't like the idea of even trying at this point :(

YES. WE STOP.

Pass it on.

See you all in January.

Hurrikane

If we're not completing these matches till January, presumably that means the draw for the next stage will have to be delayed too. With the time we'll then need to make match arrangements there doesn't seem any likely prospect of having the next stage before February, I guess. This is extremely frustrating, I was hoping to start planning well in advance of that. Even more frustrating for the teams who need to finish the matches, I'm sure.

Will you still be posting the new mob list today?

If we're not completing these matches till January, presumably that means the draw for the next stage will have to be delayed too. With the time we'll then need to make match arrangements there doesn't seem any likely prospect of having the next stage before February, I guess. This is extremely frustrating, I was hoping to start planning well in advance of that. Even more frustrating for the teams who need to finish the matches, I'm sure.

Will you still be posting the new mob list today?

Yeah, I'll put it up now. Might as well give people something to look forward to... or not:)

Hurrikane

Currently, the only chat that I see update ingame is #arkadia.

If I try to type somewhere, I get "Unknown error", and no global gets through to me.

Currently, the only chat that I see update ingame is #arkadia.

If I try to type somewhere, I get "Unknown error", and no global gets through to me.

Same,chat didnt work. Thought I was lagging out, no chats comming through nor globals. Got a CTD, getting time-out messages atm.

Our support team was on Corinth server. About 10:10 we stopped being able to equip items, & chat stopped.
I tried to notify our judge but just got an error message.
Team members have either CTD or tried to relog, but we can't reenter - just getting the timeout message.

Yes I am aware of the situation since I am that judge :p Trying to get into contact with Hurrikane somehow. Hopefully he will be checking the forum now

Our support team was on Corinth server. About 10:10 we stopped being able to equip items, & chat stopped.
I tried to notify our judge but just got an error message.
Team members have either CTD or tried to relog, but we can't reenter - just getting the timeout message.

I am also getting timeouts trying to get back in. Was going to suggest the teams re-teamed with any judges present and working, but looks like the area is down. So we gotta wait and re-start today or at a later time. Will keep trying to get back in, if two judges and both teams manage to beforehand, feel free to re-start the match from the beginning (issues were happening after 10 minutes/2 scores each)

Hurrikane

Think harbinger area server went down or something.. bunch of us not getting back in the game.

WOF GB

Is that a 'stop'?

Just been offered a different server ...

We're ingame now, but moved to Camp Icarus.

There will probably be a need to check for globals later. This is what I have:

6,Team AUS MAIN,Osseocollum Young,235,M, 10:07:39,
8,Team WoF Team GB BIG23808,The Eviscerator,74,M, 10:08:51,
4,Team GB Support 2,Harbinger Zeta,199,S, 10:12:34,
0,Team Rikane & Greenwood - BIG1635,Osseocollum Young,92,U, 10:12:56,
1,Team AUS SUPPORT AE,Merp Young,16,S, 10:15:43,
3,Team WoF GB support,Equus Dominant,67,S, 10:16:39,
--- Chat not working here ---
10,Team WoF Team GB BIG23808,Osseocollum Stalker,218,M, 10:38:41,
10,Team WoF Team GB BIG23808,Osseocollum Stalker,197,M, 10:39:48,
4,Team GB Support 2,Harbinger Digamma,94,S, 10:40:21,
4,Team WoF GB support,Harbinger Alpha,115,S, 10:42:16,