Nebula Virus Elite
Chances Bender Mark II
<removed>

giphy_2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Darling, there is some shit:

eEqQWuM.png

Cmon, windbags, do something this time.

Hey Chances, planning on buying a red spaceship?

All Red spaceships will be brought, do not worry ;)

And here we see the lowly space nub...watch carefully, as he flies into the jaws of his natural pray, the semi skilled pvper. The semiskilled pvper, now fed and full from feasting on the lowly space nub, retreats back to the SS to flaunt his kill to his peers. Unfortunately, no shits were given, and space trembled with the force ad a thousand disinterested shrugs...

You guys are so cool, I wish I were you.

interesting... 160 peds plus.... whats not on the Video: 1600 ped loss during the weeks and months before from shooting us hundreds of times without any loot :)

Darling, there is some shit:

Cmon, windbags, do something this time.
Very interesting ... :D

<removed>

Could we get full video?
No.

Hey Chances, planning on buying a red spaceship?
No im going to withdraw 90% at this awesome exchange rate and buy some silver and gold (what a true pirate would do !)

And here we see the lowly space nub...watch carefully, as he flies into the jaws of his natural pray, the semi skilled pvper. The semiskilled pvper, now fed and full from feasting on the lowly space nub, retreats back to the SS to flaunt his kill to his peers. Unfortunately, no shits were given, and space trembled with the force ad a thousand disinterested shrugs...
Thank you for replying to my thread :)

You guys are so cool, I wish I were you.
I know I know ... its hard to be so cool, someones gotta do it!

interesting... 160 peds plus.... whats not on the Video: 1600 ped loss during the weeks and months before from shooting us hundreds of times without any loot :)
Well your just making assumptions now... let me shine some light on it for you.

Considering I put in $200 3 years ago and ive since taken out over $1500... and still have at least $800 in the game, so your assumption doesn't quite stick.

Have fun hunting at a 20% loss while I glory in the profit made from my $200 investment (up at least 2000% so far !!).

entropia-silver.jpg

Someone put some yellow crap on your coins :/

<removed>

giphy_2.gif

Glad you are so excited over your couple hundred ped kill lol.

We are so proud and impressed that you can show the loot you actually get in space. Heres a tip, try sweating lol I think you need the peds.

Also I found Eves post pretty funny, these pirate idiots :)

Edit: You are quite the special snowflake, with all the time you put into being an idiot (pirate) all you can make is $2100, lol...

It only took you 3 years of work, making under $2 a day to get this. Pretty sure homeless people make more by begging, so congrats!

Glad you are so excited over your couple hundred ped kill lol.

We are so proud and impressed that you can show the loot you actually get in space. Heres a tip, try sweating lol I think you need the peds.

Also I found Eves post pretty funny, these pirate idiots :)

Edit: Nice silver collection though.

Of course I get excited ! :)
When was the last global for 200 peds you got ??
Do you get excited when you get 200 ped globals ?

Thanks! I try to show every big loot I get in space. There is plenty more in my videos on youtube !
Try sweating ?
For peds ???
Thats got to be the dumbest thing you've said in your response :S

I wont even comment on eve's post lol... nothing to see there except for something taken out of context.

Thanks, I have some more but thats my "Space Silver" ;)

BTW how long would it take for you to sweat 1oz of silver ?? ....
30 hours ?
More ??

Geez c'mon people I need some smart witty replies or else this just gets boring.

Hardwraith .... bro where are you ?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah $2100 from $200 investment 3 years ago and I get to play for free... what a fucking noob iam ! :D :D :D

I'm not a hero, I'm not a savior, forget what you know... I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control!!

Beyond my control, we all need control I need control, we all need control....

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

<removed 3rd party hosted image>​

is this the baby thread/forum? :baby::shots::holyshit::banana::banana::banana: for :monkey:

is this the baby thread/forum? :baby::shots::holyshit::banana::banana::banana: for :monkey:

No I was just trying to help the community by showing them the dangers of space.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Its a shame the same individuals who always like to reply with silly comments have come into my thread - yet again - to start dramas.

I also provided a shameless plug for Max's warp service... I thought he would appreciate it.
Oh how wrong I was :(

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

i see only one drama,... it calls changes (could also mean all MA changes to the game) ... but not a problem for me :laugh:

i see only one drama,... it calls changes (could also mean all MA changes to the game) ... but not a problem for me :laugh:

Well, your one of the people who always like to comment for no reason other than to cause drama so I can see how your point of view is... :rolleyes:

No problem for me either, other than maybe Max wasting time, peds and effort against me for some unknown reason... I just wish we could get along <3

/mod note/
Public warning: those who continue to bait and troll other forum members will find themselves taking a break while they think things over.

As this thread started with baiting and continued downhill after that...

:locked:

Status
Back