Longtooths sighted in Port Atlantis and near Camp Icarus

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
A rare sight - The Longtooth, best known for migrating in the north of Eudoria at around the same time as the Eomon have been sighted near Port Atlantis and near Camp Icarus.
This rare spawn of Longtooth Dominant is expected to be seen on the evening of December 15, UTC time and contain shared loot on the following locations:
Location - longitud, latitude:

• Camp Icarus - 63314, 74559
  • Port Atlantis - 61509, 75119
  • Port Atlantis - 61602, 75270
  • Port Atlantis - 61345, 75286

Non shared loot have been spotted at:

• Port Atlantis - 61241, 75636

Extra Mainframe monitoring:
Communication disturbances have plagued many parts of Entropia and Calypso during the past weekend.
EBN reports that extra Mainframe Engineers have been assigned to monitor and sort out any remaining disturbances during these rare spawns in order to ensure the highest quality of communications during the upcoming holiday season.

Originally Posted Here

nice, i get to work on my LT mission a bit more :D

so what the utc time you saying A!?

This rare spawn of Longtooth Dominant is expected to be seen on the evening of December 15, UTC time and contain shared loot on the following locations:

so what the utc time you saying A!?

"the evening", so presumably after 6PM UTC or something like that :)

Prayers have been answered....now just make it a Longtooth Wave spawn with our old friend Fred and we'll :beerchug:

why??????????????????

So they have been sighted but they're are none ingame atm :yay:

great...so happy...more events...less loot on normal mobs...

I'd prefer Eomons :laugh:

why??????????????????

They're doing a stress test to see if the adjustments they have made to address the recent performance issues is working. You can see the information on their facebook response:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink....offset=0&total_comments=7&notif_t=share_reply

"...this event will help in pinpointing the recent performance issues and test the adjustments done in regard to these issues.

Pheromone levels are building up very fast right now, expect spawns at around 17:00 UTC"

You have serious server problems these days and yet you choose to do a surprise Longtooth spawn :scratch2:

and just recieved the message at the longtooth spawn, that servers will be taken offline in 10 min :scratch2:

Communication disturbances have plagued many parts of Entropia and Calypso during the past weekend.
EBN reports that extra Mainframe Engineers have been assigned to monitor and sort out any remaining disturbances during these rare spawns in order to ensure the highest quality of communications during the upcoming holiday season.

boooooh! Your engineers do a terrible job xD The servers just had extreme lag and the server @ PA just crashed.

Off to rehearsal now, atleast i got some of the good loots :) Thanks!

Having problems with the Hamsters, seeking Guinea Pigs.

you just had to wait 4 more month then it would have been the best aprils fool ever.

fix chat first! it was still screwed up this morning before work :/
(3+ attempts per success at sending to custom channels)

They're doing a stress test to see if the adjustments they have made to address the recent performance issues is working. You can see the information on their facebook response:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink....offset=0&total_comments=7&notif_t=share_reply

"...this event will help in pinpointing the recent performance issues and test the adjustments done in regard to these issues.

Pheromone levels are building up very fast right now, expect spawns at around 17:00 UTC"

Lol, yup their PR guy running the Facebook page specifically responded to me and made me look silly :laugh: guess I should learn to read their posts!

Just wish i could login again :(

Editted :)

18 globals later, and 500 killed in 12 hours...something happened to make me happy again :D

Last edited:
no panic, the LTs stopped spawning anyway...
i guess because this event killed the servers...thats why you can't login too..

Mod loot with lots of items and high number of multipliers?

Next time fix the shit before giving loot to 1% of the game because they haven't been kicked and happened to be in the PA server at the time these LT appeared. None of the rest of us can log in, so either give special loots when we are ALL able to log in, or don't do it at all.

Seriously? This is pretty standard practice anymore IMO.

and btw = test either failed, or succeeded to show the servers can't handle shit... depending on how you look at it.

Longtooth sighted in PA my butt:scratch2:

Extra Mainframe monitoring:

For some reason it bothers me that they mixed the fictional in-game based EBN news service in with a real world announcement on game servers. This could be confusing for many players...especially those who may not grasp the language.

I guess it just seems off to me, I have never seen a game server status announcement presented in such a way.....

Longtooth!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Back