Mobstealing and then being a douche about it.

Hi all,

i had the same problems with mob stealing. Made a support case and couldnt belive what Ulf wrote back. Ulf says, steal mobs to. Buy some skill and bigger weapon.

WTF!!$§"!§$%"$%§!$§"$

:cdevil: :banghead: :hammer: :cussing: :bomb: :mad: :censored: :argue:

Iv done a picture of it, but am not sure if its allowed to post it here: not that i get banned. So is it allowed?

Greetings forest900

So the support wants more thiefs ingame?, weird answer...

Im afraid sooner or later this complains will lead to some kind of regulation from mindarks side. And im even more afraid i wont like what they deliver.

Today everyone need a rule for absolutly everything. Conflict is part of the expirience, threads like this make me just sad.

I've always assumed if someone else is closer then a mob is theirs unless it agro's on me and they haven't shot it.

So if someone is within a group shooting I might pick of one or two but usually I'll leave and find my own.

I've always assumed if someone else is closer then a mob is theirs unless it agro's on me and they haven't shot it.

So if someone is within a group shooting I might pick of one or two but usually I'll leave and find my own.

Exactly, If I there is a big green group standing next to a mob but not shooting it, I let it sit for 5 seconds, then I start firing on it. It runs towards me and I shoot, the group IMMEDIATLY starts shooting it, and doesnt stop even when asked, am I still mobstealing?

SPOLER:
Nope

In the old days you could do what you wanted. That was the reason i started playing. Total freedom of choice and decisions. Nowadays, people have become a bunch of sissies.

In old PA, there was a globe statue saying this is your world, you can do what you want. I still believe that way!!!

Meaning theres a place for both good and bad people. I never killsteal, but when it happens to me i remember that globe statue!

If things getting unpleasent, you might consider it is time for.... a break?
I follow that rule myself.
stupidity is invincible

forget 'em and move on

Back