need help, game wont load, like im trapped

Raven Lunchbox

Stalker
crashed in ark underground last night during event, ever since then I log in the screen to load pops up with ark picture but loading bar never starts to move. I can log in the app, but cant get it to load on pc...

wasn't there a thread we use when we get stuck in space and they will move you to different server? any help would be good.

ive tried repair tool, reinstall, updates, nothing is working

thanks

lunchbox

Easiest thing to do is log in on website and create a support case asking to move you because you're stuck. They should move you within a day

thank you, I did do that right away when it first happened but nothing has happened, so was wondering if maybe there was a thread here to post that on also. I thought bjorn use to have a thread for that and space before.

thank you, I did do that right away when it first happened but nothing has happened, so was wondering if maybe there was a thread here to post that on also. I thought bjorn use to have a thread for that and space before.

Ouch I see... shouldn't take that long. The thread you mention was only for a short time afaik.
I doubt it would help anyway since devs are not pcf everyday. I think best chance is to post on arkadiaforum then. They probably have you moved in a few hours after they read it (and they do).

Hope this helps

the screen to load pops up with ark picture but loading bar never starts to move

I get this now and then, starting around VU 15.0. If "Loading..." doesn't appear, i just force-close the client (being in windowed mode helps as you can just click [x]) and immediately try again. Usually takes two to six tries and it seems pretty much random.

Lunchbox, if you are still stuck, post this on the Ark forum. The devs check it all the time, and can respond and get you moved in game.

ty all for the suggestions, I been chatting with mathias on ark forum, he is trying to get it resolved but its gotta be done by MA the dev team don't have that power. so he is trying to contact them.

Back