Your Avatar is already logged on

Scurvy Sityl

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
Is my toon online right now? I can't log in and am paranoid that someone is in my account because of repeatedly getting this message.

Is my toon online right now? I can't log in and am paranoid that someone is in my account because of repeatedly getting this message.

Just MindArk showing their exceptional level of service.
/sarcasm off.

No you're not logged in, crappy servers are crappy.

I get the same messaga. I guess I'll head out for a couple hours of cross country skiing instead then ^^

I'm getting the "internal error" message.

same here.......................................

I thought it was all of us but i see people still global ingame. So wtf MA? logging in on virtual tycoon dont help shit. Can we have some kind of Word from you? are you working on it? or you dont give a shit? anything!

I thought it was all of us but i see people still global ingame. So wtf MA? logging in on virtual tycoon dont help shit. Can we have some kind of Word from you? are you working on it? or you dont give a shit? anything!

If they cared the slightest bit they would have replied by now.
Worst part is that there are MA representatives online, and not passing us any information or whatsoever.

Servers are going down in 53 minutes. I just CTD'ed so I'm not even gonna bother trying to log in until then. Hopefully its fixed!;)

In-game before I CTD'ed.

MrNumNut it doesnt help anything writing how angry you are in this forum - theres already lots of theese kind of posts. I see you created your PCF account this month, and most of your posts have been angry towards people or mindark.
I humbly suggest, you make support cases to mindark instead, and relax a little :)

MrNumNut it doesnt help anything writing how angry you are in this forum - theres already lots of theese kind of posts. I see you created your PCF account this month, and most of your posts have been angry towards people or mindark.
I humbly suggest, you make support cases to mindark instead, and relax a little :)

Just that my forum account is new doesn't mean i'm new to the game.
Yes i'm a tad upset, don't think that's surprising after having to deal with these servers this long.

Main reason i'm upset with the lack of communication is becuase that's what got other nice games killed, hence Trion and Gameforge.

Would be sad to see this game taking the same road, invest no time in your playerbase, just release money making content, which is barely enjoyable in the current state of the servers anyhow.

And really, giving a maintenance note 30min before the maintenance happening? That's actually a level beyond Trion. :(

The support cases i've made, got me little to no results, they've broken items i paid cash for, losing decay due to bugs and not giving me a refund, so contacting support has no use either.

This game have had practically no communcation with the community thoughout its entire history though :)
It doesnt even have its own forum, its all been about exploring what entropia is about on your own, its been that which makes it interesting, and give the possibilities to earn a PED here and there.
true its been quite the problems lately, and we all hope they can take care of it.
I think it will survive. This is no ordinary game :cool:

Let's just say they could have way more customers and way more money if they would communicate a bit more. Can't even count the number of people that left this game and never returned because of simple misunderstandings of how this game works. Or the number of people that stop playing for a short or long while because of those misunderstandings, while they could continue and cycle.
The lack of communication may give this game a little secretive and mysterious aura, but hurts it way more. They failed to understand this for 10 years and probably will continue to do so forever, hindering their own growth. Still I agree, this game wont go down easy, because theres always the hardcore playerbase that just likes the style. Ill always come back, too.

Back