How about bringing this game in a playable state?

MrNumnut

Old
Every day is the same, this is really getting frustrating...
Disconnects, crashes, severe lags, certain things not functioning or completely bugged out...
Broken items that decay but can't display...

Can go on a while like this, can you please put the game in a playable state before more players leave?
It's starting to become unbareable, an issue happens, but this happens on a daily basis, which is too much.

Again i'm unable to login, the past 48 hours i've been lucky to get online for a few hours, and those where frustrating like hell with all the lags and broken content.

Just be honest if you don't care about it so i can find another game, this been going on for too long.:(

*edit*
Still no word from MA, or small headsup... Should we try to login for hours or just come back next year?

*edit edit*

3 hours of waiting to get a maintenance announced 30min before it's happening. /facepalm

*Edit Edit Edit*
Maintenance delayed by a hour so far, WITHOUT any information or headsup whatsoever, waiting 5 hours to play by now.

*Edit Edit Edit Edit*
After 6 hours i'm finally able to play again.
Just to find out the same bugs, and no downloadable patch / fix.

Last edited:
Me neither :/ and i just purchased a big (L) gun i was supposed to empty within a few hours

Either something nasty happend with the last VU, or they are under cyber attacks :/
Hope they sort it out.

Either something nasty happend with the last VU, or they are under cyber attacks :/
Hope they sort it out.

Sadly the servers were quite trashy even before the VU.
But they've released a broken patch on broken servers...
Not surprised by the results.

I am actually very happy and relieved to read this message. We were teamhunting (mrnumnut and I and some others) when I crashed. Went for a smoke to come back to a gazillion "You're already logged in" even after restarting computer and waiting 30min+ it keeps saying the same. I was terrified someone had broken the auth. code and logged into my account. Sent out a support case immediately and then came here to see this.

I agree on the lag and such. The lag to me isn't the worst part on itself. It is the extra PEDs i have to pump into mobs in order to kill them and those PEDs will never come back in terms or returns. Lets say I normally kill an ambulimax for ~3 ped, now due to lag i'm unable to fire at max shots per min and i see the ambulimax regen and it costs me ~5 ped to kill it. so every 3 kills i make with this lag would normally be 5 kills.

Also i'll ask a question here I would like answered. How is it possible that I lag like hell, can't fire (let alone switch to fap) at the mob but the dmg the mob does to me still seems to load perfectly fine? If I lag, shouldn't the mob lag also?

- Ayenta

I am actually very happy and relieved to read this message. We were teamhunting (mrnumnut and I and some others) when I crashed. Went for a smoke to come back to a gazillion "You're already logged in" even after restarting computer and waiting 30min+ it keeps saying the same. I was terrified someone had broken the auth. code and logged into my account. Sent out a support case immediately and then came here to see this.

I agree on the lag and such. The lag to me isn't the worst part on itself. It is the extra PEDs i have to pump into mobs in order to kill them and those PEDs will never come back in terms or returns. Lets say I normally kill an ambulimax for ~3 ped, now due to lag i'm unable to fire at max shots per min and i see the ambulimax regen and it costs me ~5 ped to kill it. so every 3 kills i make with this lag would normally be 5 kills.

Also i'll ask a question here I would like answered. How is it possible that I lag like hell, can't fire (let alone switch to fap) at the mob but the dmg the mob does to me still seems to load perfectly fine? If I lag, shouldn't the mob lag also?

- Ayenta

Good question why the mob can still hit us, making us lose additional peds on decay of armor and healing tools...
Also if you use auto tool hunting, the lag could prevent damage from applying, but counting ammo drain.

Good question why the mob can still hit us, making us lose additional peds on decay of armor and healing tools...
Also if you use auto tool hunting, the lag could prevent damage from applying, but counting ammo drain.

If i remember correctly ammo isnt consumed when not shooting at a mob.

hi im also affected by this bug my avatar is stuck ingame but i can not log in, people can see me standing as if im online and send me messages but i cannot see through my avatars eyes to see.

PA is a city of statues, of the infected.

If i remember correctly ammo isnt consumed when not shooting at a mob.

Like i said, the system doesn't apply your damage, but does count your hits.
New bug since this weekends issues.

Noticed it when i lost over 30 shots on a daikiba when using auto tool.

Still Unable to Log On :mad::mad::mad: :eyecrazy::eyecrazy: :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

???

IF this is the problem or a large part of it I do NOT understand why MA doesn't just shut down and get it stabilized before re-opening? All of us would understand the situation but we do NOT understand their keeping a non-working environment going. The same 'warning' message for days doesn't give the community any sense of assurance that things are getting any better.

Yes, they are pissing off some of their customers and need to explain what is going on and not just the same message. :(

Is there something we can DO or should we just wait? PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there something we should NOT do???? (Like re-install, download, putting extra unneeded pressure on the servers.. etc?) PLEASE LET US KNOW!!

NOW is the time to communicate......sigh.....

IF this is the problem or a large part of it I do NOT understand why MA doesn't just shut down and get it stabilized before re-opening? All of us would understand the situation but we do NOT understand their keeping a non-working environment going. The same 'warning' message for days doesn't give the community any sense of assurance that things are getting any better.

Yes, they are pissing off some of their customers and need to explain what is going on and not just the same message. :(

Is there something we can DO or should we just wait? PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there something we should NOT do???? (Like re-install, download, putting extra unneeded pressure on the servers.. etc?) PLEASE LET US KNOW!!

NOW is the time to communicate......sigh.....

Trion and Gameforge all over again.
And i assume alot of us know how that ended.

hi im also affected by this bug my avatar is stuck ingame but i can not log in, people can see me standing as if im online and send me messages but i cannot see through my avatars eyes to see.

PA is a city of statues, of the infected.

Sounds funny, take a screenshot :D

As I posted in other thread since I think that the client loader server is in Sweden and they seem to be having another DDoS attack we are unable to login due to our accounts being lagged to hell and unable to be updated as being logged out.

well if that is the case the server does have an auto boot system that kicks in after 30 mins or is it 1 hour of inactivity.

Every day is the same, this is really getting frustrating...
Disconnects, crashes, severe lags, certain things not functioning or completely bugged out...
Broken items that decay but can't display...

Can go on a while like this, can you please put the game in a playable state before more players leave?
It's starting to become unbareable, an issue happens, but this happens on a daily basis, which is too much.

Again i'm unable to login, the past 48 hours i've been lucky to get online for a few hours, and those where frustrating like hell with all the lags and broken content.

Just be honest if you don't care about it so i can find another game, this been going on for too long.:(

*edit*
Still no word from MA, or small headsup... Should we try to login for hours or just come back next year?

*edit edit*

3 hours of waiting to get a maintenance announced 30min before it's happening. /facepalm

*Edit Edit Edit*
Maintenance delayed by a hour so far, WITHOUT any information or headsup whatsoever, waiting 5 hours to play by now.

*Edit Edit Edit Edit*
After 6 hours i'm finally able to play again.
Just to find out the same bugs, and no downloadable patch / fix.

Let me explain it this way....Remember the movie the "MATRIX" where Morpheus is being held by Mr Smith and the 2 other agents? Mr Smith begins to explain to Morpheus how the MATRIX was once perfect but humans just couldnt accept that kind of world SOOO they changed it! Made the world horrible to live in and the humans THRIVED! Well MA has the same idea for EU:)

Lot of bitching and whining about server issues (which really hasn't been pandemic for 6 months) is an indictment on us on how addicted we are. I find it funny that this is the same type of threads I see in all game forums (wow etc). This is not a unique problem. No one is ever happy. :)

I can't log in since 17:00 MA time.

Correction... I can log in but everytime I do no matter what I do. I get kicked within 1 minute.:mad:
I've tried over 9000 times - reset router, restarting PC, reinstalling EU even yadayada no problems with my internet connection here fortunately since I don't have telia ISP.

But for some godforsaken reason I'm not able to stay online on EU and EU alone for more than one minute before I get the infamous "Connection lost". :cussing:

I've contacted support about it. Hopefully they'll get this sorted out.. before I go :eyecrazy:

Back