Server Downtime For Release

first sign af addiction is that you dont realize it yourself ;)

Sorry I really am not addicted to this game and hardly in other than a few hours if that with my hubby. I can take it or leave it. Now he on the other hand............. coughs

Im going fishing......

WEEEEE Its up to S!@t

We estimate a downtime of 1 hour and a client patch size of 50 MB.

So almost 2hour passed that means -> 100 MB ?

i bet they have NERFED again something else... Keep your eyes open we will find out soon what.

i bet they have NERFED again something else... Keep your eyes open we will find out soon what.

Hope they nerf the amount of bugs.
:lolup:

That does it ....... I think they stuffed up their name.......

I think it should be called

MindFark

it has been one for me since 2007 :D

I think its MM instances, Christmas tree

and, more annoying bugs :)

Today, 2014-12-16 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline while we implement patch 15.1.1.

Dear MA.Please email me your address so I can mail you a clock.At least if you can't keep up with your estimated 1 hour server down don't post anything, you don't do yourself a service this way.
ty

I think its MM instances, Christmas tree

and, more annoying bugs :)

Hopefully you can use the axes on the Christmas tree's Ba Hum Bug

Today, 2014-12-16 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline while we implement patch 15.1.1.

Dear MA.Please email me your address so I can mail you a clock.At least if you can't keep up with your estimated 1 hour server down don't post anything, you don't do yourself a service this way.
ty

Come on addict stretch yyou legs a bit you already to Uber :silly2:

While fixing a bug, two other bugs showed, and so on.

Cut one, two will take its place.

MA has Plenty of Clocks and they are consistently Clocking everything up.

ty

MA has Plenty of Clocks and they are consistently Clocking everything up.

for the less witty remove the "L's"

I guess things didn't go according to plan then :D.

No worries, better late and mostly working than on time and not working.:silly2:

Never mind. Trolling is bad.

Last edited:
some enhanced communication would be nice :yay:

:confused::confused:

You're welcome.

Don't forget he's just an actor.

He is talking about EU? :eyecrazy::confused: He does quite a good sum up. However the Queen was an Atrox, right? Not a girl....

"Entropis Universe has been cancelled. All items in your personal inventory and storage will be reimbursed with their respective TT value, as stated in the EULA paragraph 4.3, in case of termination. Please contact support within 30 days in order to request a withdrawal of the remaining funds on your account."

Okay...?:scratch2:

if you are going to troll, make sure to spell correctly when quoting.

if you are going to troll, make sure to spell correctly when quoting.

Hey, I constantly see complaints about MAs English so that wouldn't be a problem:silly2:

I apologize, bored to death.

Hey, I constantly see complaints about MAs English so that wouldn't be a problem:silly2:

I apologize, bored to death.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WhiningSkeptic again.

Good try though, A for effort.

Holy batman guys let them fix their shit, calm down and do something else for a few hours.

Geezzz

Team hunt today bro :cool:

Yeah sounds like fun! :)
we can do some LT's if they're still ingame when servers are back up

HIRING S10 FAPPER FOR DECAY!

Mean while, here is a nice picture of some Blubells

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Dirk

Back