Server Downtime For Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Today, 2014-12-16 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline while we implement patch 15.1.1.
We estimate a downtime of 1 hour and a client patch size of 50 MB.
Â!

Originally Posted Here

MA in a nutshell:

Most games let players know in advance.
Just saying.

''We deeply regret we have to extend the downtime further with no current ETA, we're sorry for the downtime, and apreciate your patience''

Something like wouldn't hurt when you decide to take atleast twice as long than estimated.

$15 a hour i'm yours, i'll show you quality customer service.

Last edited:
Today, 2014-12-16 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline while we implement patch 15.1.1.
We estimate a downtime of 1 hour and a client patch size of 50 MB.
Â!

Originally Posted Here

It's down anyways Bertha, nobody can get it

No more longtooth? :(

:yay: Fix for those damn lags :yay: , Dorki hopes :yup:

" Today, 2014-12-16 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline "

09:00 UTC is 11.00 Swedish time its only 10.19 in Sweden whay is servers offline.:scratch2:

" Today, 2014-12-16 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline "

09:00 UTC is 11.00 Swedish time its only 10.19 in Sweden whay is servers offline.:scratch2:

0900 UTC is 1000 CET :)

it is winter time atm, so only +1 hour :wise:

#"%"#%"¤%#"¤@£@£$£@£&"&#&¤#"& iTS GOON ONE HOUR ALREADY WTF LIKE WERE IS THE GAME!!

(ABSOLUTELY NOT ADDICTED) :banghead::nana::hammer:

Come on addicts go clean you room MA is working on the update the doing everything possible to come back online :wise::beerchug:
kiss the wife at least dang ;)

Come on addicts go clean you room MA is working on the update the doing everything possible to come back online :wise::beerchug:

no i need the servers back up so i can have a break from reading up for exam. my head hurts after all this psychology :eyecrazy:

and the wife is at work, and the dog have really bad breath :laugh:

I'm actually like Francis & Gunzy, servers seems to be online but I can't press that damn launch button.

Yeah, go spend some time with your loved ones. It's only a freakin game @@

Glad I am not addicted.

Yeah, go spend some time with your loved ones. It's only a freakin game @@

Glad I am not addicted.

first sign af addiction is that you dont realize it yourself ;)

you made me look on several of his videos :)

question, its not the francis we know from ingame, right?

No... Lol.... I highly doubt it :laugh:

Can you guys imagine a Francis video about bad loot? :scared:

no i need the servers back up so i can have a break from reading up for exam. my head hurts after all this psychology :eyecrazy:

and the wife is at work, and the dog have really bad breath :laugh:

:laugh: ..........:scratch2:

So the ever reliable MA has done it again.... Yes Reliable... coz you can relie on the fact they they never run on time

Back