My clothing lost alot of TT.

MrNumnut

Old
Just logged on after the 2 hours delayed maintenance, to find out my clothing lost up to half of their TT value?
Even my shoes that i didn't equip all day due to wearing armor, lost TT?

Any explanation?:confused:

P.S.

My Holiday item and blueprints are still bugged, so much for that fix.

Last edited:
One have you sent a support?
Two have you received a reply?

If not

954244dfeecb2eef0d624323bbc93c893cfd2debe18e92d2cf461ff25d0c2fcd.jpg

There is no such thing in entropia as a "refund"

Bait and switch, aka making me pay for an item, then breaking / changing it, is fraude.
If MA don't refund, paypal will.

But hope it doesn't have to get that far.;)

Bait and switch, aka making me pay for an item, then breaking / changing it, is fraude.

They would more than likely fix the problem, not refund you.

Years ago they broke my ( and everyone else's ) Storm Kolor Jeans and many more clothes. They didn't fix the problem nor did they refund anyone. Until that day i bought new clothes every couple of months. Since that day i haven't bought a single piece of clothing. Sometimes best is to vote with your wallet. I dare to doubt you will recieve compensation, although i hope they at least fix it.

A few years ago there was a problem with quads getting stuck when returning from space, they consumed fuel even when you were offline and recalling didn't help. MA compensated me after I explained them what happened. It was about 30 or 40 ped worth of oil.
So yeah they might compensate you, just fill a support case and provide as much info as you can, including timestamps.

Another time I killed a longtooth on the server border and couldn't loot it because of some kind of weird bug and desync, unfortunately they didn't compensate, but at least I provided info which helped to solve this bug.

Good luck.

Then leave and dont come back. Charge backs like that is actual fraud. EULA says you are just leasing pixels. In the end, they can do whatever they want. It also isn't mindark that would have to refund you, as you say. It is the planet partner. Mindark just handles the platform.

Then leave and dont come back. Charge backs like that is actual fraud. EULA says you are just leasing pixels. In the end, they can do whatever they want. It also isn't mindark that would have to refund you, as you say. It is the planet partner. Mindark just handles the platform.

I read it that he means he'll withdraw, not that he'll chargeback.

He said paypal will fix it. That would be a chargeback. Don't think you can withdrawal to paypal.

Yeah, that's more shady :p

No worries, OP, no need for drastic measures, just give time for the response from ticket, let us know what the response is.

He said paypal will fix it. That would be a chargeback. Don't think you can withdrawal to paypal.

Yay.

And that's a fraud, unless the chargeback is exactly the missing amount which I assume it is not.

Iirc, any money you deposit with paypal can be withdrawn via paypal. So if you deposit 100 usd you can withdraw 100 usd, but not more. I can't remember where I read that but that's what I remember. :)

Yay.

And that's a fraud, unless the chargeback is exactly the missing amount which I assume it is not.

I own alot more peds than i've invested.
If i do an instant chargeback (Trough paypall), i'll lose on it.
But saves me the trouble from bothering with it again and in the end mindark loses my real cash, not a virtual currency.

I'm just getting tired of paying for broken products really, too many publishers gone downhill.

Relaxed a bit now, but still no reply nor fix, ofcourse.;)

I own alot more peds than i've invested.
If i do an instant chargeback (Trough paypall), i'll lose on it.
But saves me the trouble from bothering with it again and in the end mindark loses my real cash, not a virtual currency.

I'm just getting tired of paying for broken products really, too many publishers gone downhill.

Relaxed a bit now, but still no reply nor fix, ofcourse.;)

Point was that you should be careful with chargebacks so that you don't end up with a locked account if you want to keep playing.

Anyways, hope support solves it for you.

those been clothes you been wearing? Carrying around in inventory? sitting in Storage or your estate?
anybody else realized a tt loss on clothes due to the fix???

Point was that you should be careful with chargebacks so that you don't end up with a locked account if you want to keep playing.

Anyways, hope support solves it for you.

Yes, i'm fully aware that a chargeback will get me banned, hence it's my last option, and not doing so yet.

those been clothes you been wearing? Carrying around in inventory? sitting in Storage or your estate?
anybody else realized a tt loss on clothes due to the fix???

My Shirt and Jeans were equipped below my armor (No need to unequip that) and didn't wear shoes all day due to wearing armor (doesn't allow shoes)

Seen some discussion about it in rookie chat, but nobody confirmed their issue here.

Back