Entropia Universe 15.1.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Universal Resource
A new resource called “Nanocube” has been added to Trade Terminals on all planets. This universal resource will mainly be used in blueprints for basic items and commodities in demand on all planets.

Explosive Projectiles
Several new blueprints for the manufacture of Explosive Projectiles have been added. The new blueprints utilize Nanocubes as the sole blueprint ingredient, and can be found while crafting Mechanical Components on any planet.

Changes
  • The H-DNA and Loot Collection Pill items are no longer lootable in PVP areas.
  • Item link is now added to the transportation message you get in the message center.

Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an issue where the client says you have insufficient balance after creating orders.
  • Fixed an issue where the level indicators were missing on Blueprints.
  • Items in loot windows now display their values correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where the grass displayed neon colors during the night.
  • Warp drive particle effect now works as intended.

Known Issues
  • Offline messages does not always show in the message center. We are currently looking more into this but deployed a small fix in this release to make it work for most players. Please re-send friend requests etc.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Time to loot some explosive projectiles blueprint! Finally a chance to grind crafting without mu (assuming unlimited prints).

I think it is bad that H-DNA and loot pills no longer are lootable for a few different reasons but sure. Interesting to see how FL works now.

Selling Explosive Projectiles 100.0000001%. Thanks Bertha!

Can't find any Nanocubes in the tt. Were we meant to get a download by any chance because I didn't get one :confused:

Finally I can shot my rocket to tier 6 yay!!! Thank you mindark
:wtg:

update rdy to download, relog all

Can't find any Nanocubes in the tt. Were we meant to get a download by any chance because I didn't get one :confused:

Ok I see them now after forgotten update :silly2:

Incredibly poor timing by MA. No matter if Star made it happen or not, this gives a really bad impression.

I like to see the good part, MA is listening to the player base, and it was a stupid thing that this items that you can buy from WebShop were lootable.

26kbps download speed for this patch....jeeezzz :(

Finally I can shot my rocket to tier 6 yay!!! Thank you mindark
:wtg:

You won't be thanking them when you realise it costs you 150% to craft ammo that should be in the tt or at least usable via shrapnel.

Why can't they just put the explosive ammo in the terminal?

They've gone to the extent of adding another stackable albeit from the tt and more blueprints why not just give us the damned ammo instead and save the hassle.

Is this new stackable going to end up in loot as well and how many more blueprints will it be added to? If it's going to make up the bulk of new BP's with only a few resources then it might make things little easier to craft some items but are we going to see another set of new items from all the planets or are their bp's going be changed?

Reducing the quantity of stackables in BP's could reduce the already small MU many have now.

Awesome! Time to loot some explosive projectiles blueprint! Finally a chance to grind crafting without mu (assuming unlimited prints).

If there are any UL bp's I'm sure they'll be in short supply, most will probably be L just like the welding wire. It might still be cheaper to buy it from nubs unless they're going to reduce it's drop rate to encourage the crafting. What am I thinking it's MA I wouldn't be surprised to find it's stopped completely.

Last edited:
Oh sure now that I know it is lootable and take precautions to not take it into PvP Lootable anymore they make it un-lootable... AFTER I WAS LOOTED ALREADY!!!!

Do we get compensation now?

Will you change your minds again at a random time in future and make it lootable again once everyone becomes accustomed to them being non-lootable?

Oh sure now that I know it is lootable and take precautions to not take it into PvP Lootable anymore they make it un-lootable... AFTER I WAS LOOTED ALREADY!!!!

Do we get compensation now?

Will you change your minds again at a random time in future and make it lootable again once everyone becomes accustomed to them being non-lootable?
I think I wouldn't take it into space after the next VU, just incase. :yup:

File a support case and see what happens. Worse they can say is no. :)

The friend request bug might have been resolve... more testing is needed to know for sure

File a support case and see what happens. Worse they can say is no. :)

they'll probably say it was working as intended but after player feed back .....

they'll probably say it was working as intended but after player feed back .....
Not player, investor Star was looted, and MA do it non-lootable.
I was looted too and support says 'NO' about compensation.

Hmm... iirc explosive hunting was already very un-eco. So now it is even more unwise to use it...?

I wish for once you old barnacles would stop whining.

Get used to the fact that you have no control over anything and go with the flow.
No one cares about your investments except you.

Back