Entropia Universe Invites Warren Buffett to Play Game and Make Real Money - MPOGD.com

lol. Buffet doesn't invest in tech, much less in a video game. Better off marketing to the bitcoin crowd (ie, fearless investors) if you ask me, but hey, whatever might work, may as well try. Nothing to lose, eh.

It's true that Buffet doesn't invest in tech, but may be he is mad for not investing in Facebook, Microsoft, Apple or Google and now can change his mind.

Le Histoire se repete...

old mistakes and blunders being made again, it seems, as they gear their marketing towards the "You can get rich" theme again, a theme which was proven countereffective in the past, as it lead to high expectations and high dissappointments, which caused the bad rep EU has in fora across the globe.

Seriously, I never thought they could be THAT stupid.

You can almost see it already- A stream of OJs popping out of the Calypso Gateway, all spamming Rookie Chat with "So, how do I get rich playing this game?" Makes me nostalgic for the good old days.

I know you guys would love to see him play!

Talk about getting rich over night I could just see poor Warren bankrupt before lvl 50

i can't wait to see Buffett feeding $74 billion into EU.....

Anyone in MA invited Gates yet????

Le Histoire se repete...

old mistakes and blunders being made again, it seems, as they gear their marketing towards the "You can get rich" theme again, a theme which was proven countereffective in the past, as it lead to high expectations and high dissappointments, which caused the bad rep EU has in fora across the globe.

Seriously, I never thought they could be THAT stupid.

Well we've got the same people who were running at that long ago still in charge with a new guy from Nokia and we all know how well that business has been doing over the past few years.

We know what the best marketing tool for EU is and it's us. But how many of us would be willing to get our friends involved with EU, a few years ago may be but now? I've got a feeling quite of a few of us would actually tell our friends to avoid EU.

Why would a multi billionaire invest in EU when they could just buy MA and not even notice the cost. In fact they could just buy the parts owned by the investment groups that own bits of MA now they wouldn't even need to talk to MA.

Last edited:
I e-mailed the Pope and invited him over for dinner... Doesn't mean he's coming.

Menace

Way to easy to lose money in EU and far to easy for exploiters and less than honorable people to get away with it. Mindark hasn't built any safe guards in PE/EU in the 10+years I have been here. They will never attract anyone with that much money until they deal with the ongoing problems and get some customer support that doesn't just give canned answers so they don't have to deal with scammers.

Last edited:
Way to easy to lose money in EU and far to easy for exploiters and less than honorable people to get away with it. Mindark hasn't built any safe guards in PE/EU in the 10+years I have been here. They will never attract anyone with that much money until they deal with the ongoing problems and get some customer support that doesn't just give canned answers so they don't have to deal with scammers.

You think that's the reason a guy who makes like a million dollars a day irl wouldn't be interested in playing Entropia?

:laugh:

Entropia Universe Invites Warren Buffett To Play Game And Make Some Real ... - Digital Journal

Entropia Universe Invites Warren Buffett To Play Game And Make Some Real ...
[SIZE=-1]Digital Journal[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]GOTHENBURG, Sweden, Dec. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- /Entropia Universe/ – Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, today invited renowned business magnate and billionaire investor Warren ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]and more »[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

Warren Watch: Buffett embraces role as sports fan, mingles with Ndaukong Suh ... - Omaha World-Herald

[SIZE=-2]Omaha World-Herald[/SIZE]

Warren Watch: Buffett embraces role as sports fan, mingles with Ndaukong Suh ...
[SIZE=-1]Omaha World-Herald[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]The proposal comes from Entropia Universe of Gothenburg, Sweden, which bills itself as “the largest massively multiplayer online real cash economy game.” Buffett may be wealthy, the group's press release says, “yet it is rumored he does not yet own a ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]and more »[/SIZE]

More...

News feed provided by Google News.

That's too funny, almost offensively so.

As if he isn't playing a much bigger game for very real figures. His game is far more appealing, rewarding, and lucrative. Besides...he buys American.

I can say for a fact, my Berkshire shares have gained alot more value than say my BP's, skills or items in recent years.

Nab one King of Jordan, MA gets stars in the eyes....

We’ll put this down as an investment idea that you should understand before putting money at risk.
:lolup: Apparently, the Omaha World-Herald thinks it's silly, too.

Back